HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ADIOS SALUDOS Ingmar Guandique! DEPORTED BY ICE! So how long will it take for him to come back to the streets of DC?
Posted by: DEPORTED! ()
Date: May 08, 2017 04:58PM

020c5822-3fe3-43a8-9985-7e771a354ff2-lar

I say he is back by next month. What do you think?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ADIOS SALUDOS Ingmar Guandique! DEPORTED BY ICE! So how long will it take for him to come back to the streets of DC?
Posted by: w9cp4 ()
Date: May 08, 2017 05:16PM

Word on the street is he will be back by Saturday.

Re: ADIOS SALUDOS Ingmar Guandique! DEPORTED BY ICE! So how long will it take for him to come back to the streets of DC?
Posted by: Cinco ()
Date: May 08, 2017 09:07PM

Good. My lawn's starting to get overgrown with all that rain last week.

Posted by: Whitney San Antonio ()
Date: May 08, 2017 09:42PM

He is smirking in the pic because he knows once he gets home to Salvador he will be a free man soon.

Posted by: Gary Condit ()
Date: May 09, 2017 08:33PM

Goddamn spic set me up

Posted by: He's back ()
Date: May 10, 2017 03:02AM

He's already back.

Posted by: nog obliterator ()
Date: May 10, 2017 06:15AM

He arrived back this AM. Terry mcauliffe stopped his deportation because he needs his vote.

Posted by: xdvfb ()
Date: May 10, 2017 06:54AM

nog obliterator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He arrived back this AM. Terry mcauliffe stopped
> his deportation because he needs his vote.

Sharon B gave him oral

Posted by: c6gkp ()
Date: May 10, 2017 05:04PM

He's back. I just saw him.

Posted by: Chandra Levy ()
Date: May 10, 2017 05:39PM

Back in the streets of DC over my dead body!

Posted by: Gary Condit ()
Date: May 10, 2017 06:03PM

Chandra Levy Wrote:
> Back in the streets of DC over my dead body!

Goddamn spic is getting away with murder. I hope he chokes on a Chalupa

Posted by: Queen Sharon B ()
Date: May 10, 2017 06:33PM

I'm pretty sure I gave him crabs when we did the wild thing. When it comes to MS-13, I get all wet just thinking about doing one of them!

Posted by: wcux7 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 06:41PM

Queen Sharon B Wrote:
> I'm pretty sure I gave him crabs when we did the
> wild thing. When it comes to MS-13, I get all wet
> just thinking about doing one of them!

I bet you do. lol

Posted by: Roor ()
Date: May 13, 2017 06:38PM

Why do we send these spics via airplane??? Send them walking, regardless of the state, so we can run the gauntlet on these wastes of human beings. Wearing their UNCO jeans with farm animal stickers on their tacomas. Go to the pats behind Richard Byrd library in Springfield one day and it's like Tijuana

Posted by: Remove burrito ()
Date: May 13, 2017 10:17PM

Attachments:
oj11xivj1bxy.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.