HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Getting the Illegals out of Fairfax
Posted by: RealityCheck ()
Date: May 06, 2017 08:43PM

What's the final solution to this, Fairfax's foremost problem?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Getting the Illegals out of Fairfax
Posted by: sLEUTH ()
Date: May 06, 2017 08:54PM

Posted by: Mr. Pancho ()
Date: May 06, 2017 10:37PM

You mis amigos gringos need healing racism class. You pieces of shit. Bad hombres gringos, gringos no fucking good.

Posted by: Gas the spics ()
Date: May 06, 2017 10:44PM

RealityCheck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's the final solution to this, Fairfax's
> foremost problem?
Attachments:
1491706066516.gif

Posted by: ez pz ()
Date: May 06, 2017 10:45PM

common sense would say....
-build the wall
-get rid of criminals and gang members
-have a worker program where they can come in legally on a temp basis
-let those who have behaved as good citizens become citizens

unfortunately banksters which own trump/clinton/obama/bush and congress want to destroy the usa and they use illegals as a dividing wedge...just like they do with blm and all the other soros funded orgs

RealityCheck Wrote:
> What's the final solution to this, Fairfax's
> foremost problem?

Posted by: Mr. Pancho ()
Date: May 06, 2017 11:08PM

ez pz Wrote:
> common sense would say....
> -build the wall
> -get rid of criminals and gang members
> -have a worker program where they can come in
> legally on a temp basis
> -let those who have behaved as good citizens
> become citizens
>
> unfortunately banksters which own
> trump/clinton/obama/bush and congress want to
> destroy the usa and they use illegals as a
> dividing wedge...just like they do with blm and
> all the other soros funded orgs
>
> RealityCheck Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What's the final solution to this, Fairfax's
> > foremost problem?
Problem solved not so fast. What people don't know is that Latinos try to come here legally they pay $150 just to stand in line of about 200 people at United States embassy in their homeland just to apply for visas that's daily. Do the math how much the government is taking in, mind you that's a month salary for the people applying for visas. You do have un buen point send the bad hombres back to where they came from.

Posted by: outoutout ()
Date: May 06, 2017 11:43PM

they are shipping them out a couple buses at a time, almost daily, in manassass

Posted by: Simply BY ()
Date: May 06, 2017 11:49PM

Attrition.. By Upholding laws.. Zoning laws..Criminal Laws, all laws.. And Congress should federally mandate..by law.. No Drivers Licenses to Illegals and that takes care of Maryland and California..And the Only Welfare should come from rivate people or churches..NOT Any Govt Programs Local State or Federal.! AND STOPPING Them from entering across the border..Build The Wall 2 bil..10 bil.. so what..piss in a bucket to the Feds.Helo US Military bases along the border.to find um coming in...Deputize State and Local police to allow them to enforce US LAW...Increase $$ aid to border states to apprehend them.. Change laws so they can be rapidly sent back ..Get Caught..1st ones a freebie..2nd time 1 yr in prison..3rd.. never come back for life..or Do Life!! Increase criminal penalties for human traffic Jackals to Life! Illegal Smugglers to Min 10 years.!

That all said..No raids on homes..and The US should advertise the procedures on how to obtain legal paperwork.I don t care if they apply while there here..Become Legal ...That's All there is to it.. As far as their children going to school here..Thats the law..and that's the way it is..and America must obey the law.Unless the law is changed..But the FED Courts..Forget It..

DAJAX..Ya Simple I Tell You..LOL!

Posted by: 234234fsdsfsd ()
Date: May 07, 2017 03:07AM

We should get all smelly, dumb, illegals out. We don't need to pay for their bastard children

Posted by: In reality....... ()
Date: May 07, 2017 09:08AM

The undocumented Americans are vital to our economy and we need them. Undocumented Americans have made me very wealthy and have paid off several mortgages for me with their rent money. These undocumented Americans are more trustworthy than black or white people. I rent them townhouses on a handshake alone and they have never screwed me over. White or black people have screwed me over but never a pablo.

Posted by: Cleveland S. Teamer ()
Date: May 07, 2017 09:41AM

In reality....... Wrote:
> The undocumented Americans
> I rent them townhouses
> on a handshake alone and they have never screwed
> me over. White or black people have screwed me
> over but never a pablo.

The Mexicans always pay their rent. Sometimes, they're late a day or 2, sometimes you got to remind them, but if you remind them, they pay in a day or 2. Half the time, I don't charge them the late fee. If they're late 2 or 3 months in a row, I charge them the late fee 1 time. When you remind them they've been late 3 times in a row so now you have to charge them, they understand and remember you gave them a break twice.

The black Africans always pay and always pay on time. They might grumble about how it's too much or whatever and they always want you to fix something, but you just blow off the complaints and send somebody to look at what they say needs fixing. Half the time, nothing's wrong, but they're happy somebody just showed up. You just tell the Maintenance Man who's on your clock, anyhow, to make it loook like he turned the pliers or a wrench or a screwdriver. It takes less than 15 min and the Africans are happy for another week.

The Ethiopians always pay, too, but I don't like renting to them because they cook goats and smell up the place. All the other tenants complain about them.

I don't rent to diaperbutts or dotheads, they smell up the place, leave food everywhere and bring bugs.

Jamaicans, Trinidadians and American negroes are NO GO. I just tell 'em there's been an emergency electric or plumbing problem and the place isn't up to code so it's illegal for me to rent it until it's fixed and it just happened this morning. If the negro is trying to be slick and wants to see it, I just go outside, call a maintenance man to make a mess, he calls me back, then I take the negro to see the water everywhere or the burn marks near a couple of sockets, which are just ashes on the wall. When the negro leaves, and I make sure he's off the property and in his car or on a bus, the maintenance man just mops up the water or washes off the walls with 409. Every once in a while, some do-gooder does manage to bust you, but when you show how many Mexicans you have and an African or 3, the suit never comes to anything.

I like to hire Mexicans. When you tell them to do something, they do it. They don't care, they're on your time, they know you'll pay, so they just do what you tell them to do. The Jamaicans and Trinidadians and American negroes tell you you're prejudiced when you tell them to do a job. They axe you why you're not telling Manuel to mop the floor. Even when you tell them Manuel's already cutting the grass, they still scream about scriminayshinn. I just don't hire them. I don't get too many Africans applying, but I do have 2, so if the do-gooders show up, I can point out I have mostly minorities, Mexicans, but I have 2 black guys, too.

I don't ask the Mexicans who want to rent to prove anything, because the law doesn't tell me I have to. I do ask the Mexicans who want to work to prove they have permission. The law says I have to do that. If they have a green card and a SS card and an ID, I'm in compliance. They did catch 1 of my employees with a fake Green Card and tried to give me a boatload of shit about it, but I told them I'm not an expert, so how do I know if a Green card is fake or real? Give me an 800 number or computer app to verify green cards, and I'll use it. Until then, all I can do is compare it to what's in the brochure.

Posted by: metalhead ()
Date: May 07, 2017 02:46PM

It's really simple. Let ICE and other law enforcement agencies do their job. When people start to see ICE at courthouses taking the illegals away, it will become crystal clear to everyone that if you're here illegally, uncle Sam will deport you...

Posted by: BFD4U2 ()
Date: May 07, 2017 02:57PM

metalhead Wrote:
> It's really simple. Let ICE and other law
> enforcement agencies do their job. When people
> start to see ICE at courthouses taking the
> illegals away, it will become crystal clear to
> everyone that if you're here illegally, uncle Sam
> will deport you...

My buddy Melvin was deported 3 times before he got citizenship. He said they gave him food,money,clothing and medical care before putting him on a one way bus to El Salvador. He spent 3 or 4 weeks visiting with family and came right back to Hybla Valley. It was like a vacation for him each time. They never fingerprinted him so he used a different name each time. He would come back hiding in a Tractor-trailer that went right through customs so a wall would have had zero effect on his travels. He works as a custodian in FCPS now.

Date: May 07, 2017 03:09PM

Well that was not during the Trump Era I'm sure. Things are different now. W and Obozo loved illegals, therefore even the deported ones could make it back easily.

Posted by: UA ()
Date: May 07, 2017 08:50PM

metalhead Wrote:
> Well that was not during the Trump Era I'm sure.
> Things are different now. W and Obozo loved
> illegals, therefore even the deported ones could
> make it back easily.

ICE makes the BEST blueberry pancakes.

Posted by: Make Fairfax Great Again ()
Date: May 07, 2017 09:21PM

Two Hispanic kids are already gone from my child's classroom.

It's working, though slowly.

Posted by: Illegalkid#1 ()
Date: May 07, 2017 09:27PM

Na I'm still in school. I did some favors or favores. We gonna multiply bitch nigga

Posted by: Rf2017 ()
Date: May 07, 2017 09:31PM

ez pz Wrote:
> common sense would say....
> -build the wall
> -get rid of criminals and gang members
> -have a worker program where they can come in
> legally on a temp basis
> -let those who have behaved as good citizens
> become citizens
>

Sorry, you lost me at have a worker program. Don't want any of them here, legal or illegal. No sane white society needs them.

Posted by: No Help To The US Economey ()
Date: May 07, 2017 10:01PM

>The undocumented Americans are vital to our economy

Total Bullshit Democrat talking point..I know the Poster is Joking thou..Maybe not about the Handshake as most Illegals are decent people..I May..Word Blast about Illegals and I do know that..

Never the less..Illegals send many Dollars back home where the US money Helps Their Countries Economy..Not The people here in the USA ! Take a look at the cash wire joints. Illegals handing over Franklins .."Large"..! It amounts to Billions a year..! Plus The Billions with their children in US Schools..and more!!

Pay Americans More..They will do the same jobs the Illegals do..If there were no Illegals..So what ! IF shit sack Fly By Night "Business People" would simply HAVE to Pay Americans More.. The Way it is.. they get by with paying low wages because of Illegals..You need Illegals ? ..Go the fuck otta business, or Do the God Dammed Work yourself!

And Illegals..!! .Get Legal..! Fill Out The Papers ..you'll get a green card ..it may take time..but millions have done it. Then you can get a drivers license ..work and pay taxes..and in time become a American Citizen..and you wont have to work for shade tree shit sacks.. and make 5 dollars a hour..being cheated..Fearfull of Police..Taken advantage of..the works..

DAJAX

Posted by: FHCDY ()
Date: May 08, 2017 01:53AM

To report illegals doing illegal activity
1-866-347-2423 or https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Posted by: Ghost Pepepr ()
Date: May 10, 2017 03:12PM

Get some Republicans/Moderates into the Fairfax Board of Supervisors.

Anyone have any ideas as to how to do this?

Posted by: PTVB9 ()
Date: May 10, 2017 11:14PM

re : "The undocumented Americans are vital to our economy and we need them. Undocumented Americans have made me very wealthy and have paid off several mortgages for me with their rent money. These undocumented Americans are more trustworthy than black or white people. I rent them townhouses on a handshake alone and they have never screwed me over. White or black people have screwed me over but never a pablo."

Well, in that case, there is no reason that the undocumented aliens can't become documented ones the same way everyone else has applied to immigrate here in the past. Apply, get vetted, await your turn, then come on in like they are supposed to, LEGALLY. What is so difficult for you to understand about that?

Date: May 11, 2017 08:18AM

Ghost Pepepr Wrote:
> Get some Republicans/Moderates into the Fairfax
> Board of Supervisors.
>
> Anyone have any ideas as to how to do this?

That's a very good question. Are there any non-leftists still residing in fairfax?

Posted by: motel maintenance man ()
Date: May 11, 2017 08:29AM

Thank God we have the illegal alien housekeeping ladies at my motels. No white people would be willing to clean the jizz stained sheets or clean the rooms that have meth labs. They do it all for just 12 dollars a room. The girl who cleans the most rooms in a weeks time wins a 20 dollar taco bell gift card.

Posted by: thortwack bob ()
Date: May 11, 2017 08:32AM

Well we have a few properties and we've been lucky with single white women renters. That's our go-to renter if their credit is decent and they have a professional job. We always have mexicans asking to rent, and we've almost considered since I generally trust them b/c picking them up at the Annandale paint store to paint n shit as you said they do the job and don't complain too much especially if you buy them fast food for lunch too for free. Just been too scared to take up a mexican renter if there's white women available.

Posted by: sanctuary laws ()
Date: May 11, 2017 08:36AM

metalhead Wrote:
> Ghost Pepepr Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Get some Republicans/Moderates into the Fairfax
> > Board of Supervisors.
> >
> > Anyone have any ideas as to how to do this?
>
> That's a very good question. Are there any
> non-leftists still residing in fairfax?

we had some hispanic guy cone up onto our porch a few nights ago and just started pounding on our windows and shouting stuff in spanish, a real nutjob. of course he ran off when the cops got there, but they told us the police can't do nothing anyway. its out of their jurisdiction.

Posted by: Blimmo ()
Date: May 11, 2017 08:45AM

Ghost Pepepr Wrote:
> Get some Republicans/Moderates into the Fairfax
> Board of Supervisors.
>
> Anyone have any ideas as to how to do this?

Don't just deport illegal aliens, deport the liberals, too! They'd be happier in North Korea, Cuba or Venezuela, anyhow.

Date: May 11, 2017 08:50AM

thortwack bob Wrote:
>

Just been too scared to take up a
> mexican renter if there's white women available.

If U have a white woman, of course, you take her 1st. If U don't have 1, U can take the Mexican. They will pay. U might 1/2 a problem with them bringing in 10 relatives, & they'll have Ur laundry room running OT, but if U make it clear 2 them at the beginning the place is for 1 oe 2 or 3 people ONLY, U will only have 4 or 5 people there, which U cna p ut up with. Whe it gets to 8 or 10 is when U 1/2 problems.

Posted by: juan lake ()
Date: May 11, 2017 08:59AM

Sometimes me legal an sometimes no. I love this country too. Thank you americans citizens for letting me stay an send me babies to good school for free.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.