HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
In Defence of Suicide
Posted by: Theseus ()
Date: May 01, 2017 12:51PM

Not too long ago, a junior at my school, Minjoo Lee, committed suicide. My teachers and classmates mourned. I did not.

There's nothing wrong with a person committing suicide. It is every person's right. We do not choose to be born, we ought not be forced to live.

For many people, including myself, and, I hope, most of you, suicide is not the answer to our problems. We have, or could have, generally happy lives. For some people, there is no hope, no way forward. Minjoo was probably one of this people. He is probably better off dead. I am glad that he has taken actions to end his suffering, and I encourage some of you to do the same.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: In Defence of Suicide
Posted by: H8ter ()
Date: May 02, 2017 02:58AM

Too bad you didn't learn to spell when you were there.

Posted by: Theseus ()
Date: May 03, 2017 06:39PM

These* I'm using Swype.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: May 03, 2017 07:39PM

Your argument: "We do not choose to be born, we ought not be forced to live.”

How about this: There is more to life than you or I know. We are each created and we’re each different from one another. Each one of us with life, should continue in it, because it is a journey to the living God. It is a tragedy not to reach the prize. We must endure and seek the face of God.

If you seek him with all of your heart and all of your soul, you will find him.

Suicide is the victory of the one who roams the earth seeking whom he will devour.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.