HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Best Associates scam?
Posted by: Towl ()
Date: March 26, 2014 05:53PM

Anyone heard of this? One of my friends told me about some guy coming around trying to get people to join and it's similar to a pyramid scheme. It's some company called Best Associates thats centered in Herndon and it's similar to Amway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Best Associates scam?
Posted by: Early worm ()
Date: March 28, 2014 11:24AM

always get in EARLY on a pyramid scheme!

Posted by: DefinatelyNotAScam ()
Date: March 28, 2014 02:08PM

No it is not a scam. I've been with them for years and have made so much money that I quit my day job. It's not for everyone but if you are dedicated then you can make big $$.

Good Luck!

Posted by: Brooke cress ()
Date: March 28, 2014 04:31PM

Someone drank there own cool aid.

Posted by: FailEpicDude ()
Date: March 28, 2014 07:39PM

Where? cool? It is not a scam. But you kinda have to scam others to make money. Really its not even scamming. Its called sales. The company is legit.

Brooke cress Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Someone drank there own cool aid.

Posted by: hey Brooke ()
Date: March 30, 2014 12:40PM

Brooke ?

Where were you?

That day in fourth grade?

You know - the day the teacher taught the difference between there and their and when to use each?

Posted by: Worldimart ()
Date: March 30, 2014 06:48PM

it is not a scam, trust me, iam earning 6 figures! Research my company Worldimart and Amways, become a certified Marketing Officer, once you work for us, your resumes will be gold! Companies such as Apple, Microsoft, and large Corporate Businesses love seeing Worldimart and Amways experience. Seriously google us and you will realize that this economy is not bad, once you work for us, we have training, certifications, and bonuses!

Once again, for business opportunities find us at Worldimart and Amways Company

Posted by: LkeKyLkeKyLkeKy ()
Date: March 30, 2014 07:00PM

^LMAO

"Companies such as Apple, Microsoft, and large Corporate Businesses love seeing Worldimart and Amways experience."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now I know you're full of shit.

Posted by: pktCw ()
Date: March 30, 2014 07:03PM

On November 3, 2010, Amway announced that it had agreed to pay $56 million – $34 million in cash and $22 million in products – to settle a class action that had been filed in Federal District Court in California in 2007.[95] The class action, which had been brought against Quixtar and several of its top-level distributors, alleged *fraud, racketeering, and that the defendants operated as an illegal pyramid scheme*.
While noting that the settlement is not an admission of wrongdoing or liability, Amway acknowledged that it had made changes to its business operations as a result of the lawsuit. The settlement is subject to approval by the court, which was expected in early 2011.[95] The economic value of the settlement, including the changes Amway made to its business model, totals $100 million.[96]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amway#FTC_investigation

Posted by: GwCyk ()
Date: March 30, 2014 07:04PM

In 2004, Dateline NBC featured a critical report based on a yearlong undercover investigation of business practices within the Amway organization.[127] The report noted that the average distributor makes only about $1,400 per year and that many of the “high level distributors singing the praises of Quixtar [Amway]” are actually “making most of their money by selling motivational books, tapes and seminars; not Quixtar’s cosmetics, soaps, and electronics.”

Posted by: KEjy4 ()
Date: March 30, 2014 07:05PM

They scam suckers into buying shit they don't need.

They prey on the sick and dying selling health supplements as cure-alls.

If there is a god, these people are the ones you will see in hell.

Posted by: Worldimart ()
Date: March 30, 2014 07:18PM

You are all wrong, we hire only the best and brightest, and they become Marketing Managers by recruiting/selling products to their facebook friends and twitter followers. Yes supplements and herbal medicines are one of the many things we sell! Yes, ill people and teenagers who are looking to get fit are one of our main largest contributors, but thats because they know our products are the best in the market!

If you want a Perfect Resume, that will get Large well known companies to search for you, then please contact us!
Check us out to become a Certified Marketing Manager!
http://www.amway.com/WorldiMart

Posted by: Loli ()
Date: September 25, 2015 09:50AM

Ok I had another one of these scammers recently approach me.
People still falling for this Ponzi

Posted by: IRollSoloBitch ()
Date: September 27, 2015 12:33AM

I have no friends and don't do twits. Who do I sell to?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.