HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I WOULD JUST LOVE TO SEE THE NATIONAL GUARD RAIDING LOCAL APARTMENT COMPLEXES & LOCAL BOARDING HOUSES FILLED WITH ILLEGALS WHO SNUCK INTO THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY
Posted by: POSSIBLE? YES OR NO? ()
Date: February 18, 2017 06:38AM

Is there a possibility this would ever happen?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I WOULD JUST LOVE TO SEE THE NATIONAL GUARD RAIDING LOCAL APARTMENT COMPLEXES & LOCAL BOARDING HOUSES FILLED WITH ILLEGALS WHO SNUCK INTO THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY
Posted by: Crossed Fingers ()
Date: February 18, 2017 06:47AM

I would be in tears. I would name my sons Donald and my daughters Melania.

Re: I WOULD JUST LOVE TO SEE THE NATIONAL GUARD RAIDING LOCAL APARTMENT COMPLEXES & LOCAL BOARDING HOUSES FILLED WITH ILLEGALS WHO SNUCK INTO THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY
Posted by: LXyHc ()
Date: February 18, 2017 07:23AM

ICE went into Fairmont Gardens Apartments in Annandale from some news reports. We shall see about the National Gaurd.

Posted by: OK comrade! ()
Date: February 18, 2017 08:59AM

Well, that would require the Governor's action. Unless of course you want Trump to federalize the National Guard, in which case you would have active duty members of the United States Armed Forces conducting raids on US soil. I'm not sure you've completely considered the repercussions, in terms of precedent, of this hope.

Enforcing the law is fine and all, but there are better options.

Posted by: SnowFlake ()
Date: February 18, 2017 09:03AM

i want a police state. i want the police to go house to house to take all the illegal aliens and everyone's guns,

Posted by: Joke Insurance ()
Date: February 18, 2017 01:23PM

CAPS LOCK!

Y R U YELLY?!?!

Posted by: Keep it in the family ()
Date: February 18, 2017 01:32PM

Crossed Fingers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would be in tears. I would name my sons Donald
> and my daughters Melania.

I don't think your sister ... uhhh, 'mother of your children' would go for that.

Posted by: wcYbN ()
Date: February 18, 2017 03:53PM

Keep it in the family Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Crossed Fingers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would be in tears. I would name my sons
> Donald
> > and my daughters Melania.
>
>
> I don't think your sister ... uhhh, 'mother of
> your children' would go for that.

Is that the best you can come up with?

Posted by: vHhuy ()
Date: February 18, 2017 07:05PM

Lets help them out by listing the appropriate addresses to begin their raids.

Posted by: eYJpb ()
Date: February 18, 2017 09:09PM

uh huh and who is paying the rent?

FAIRFAX COUNTY GOV - THE SAME WHO STARTED A SANCTUARY CITY IN A CITY MOST OF THE PUBLIC WOULD HAVE FIRED THEM FOR IF ASKED

Posted by: 3XeNj ()
Date: February 26, 2017 02:27AM

To report illegals doing illegal activity
1-866-347-2423 or https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.