HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
2017 ST Outlook 4 (Infielders)
Posted by: I will chase MLB's Washington Na ()
Date: February 17, 2017 11:08PM

Today the pitchers started a bullpen session. Among the players whose attention was focused on recovery from failures, Stephen Strasburg and Joe Ross started adjusting without problems, while Max Scherzer was in trouble with the right hand ring finger that caused WBC to evade, It contains information that I do not know whether or not. For the time being, the first day was doing a catch ball with Tim Collins during rehabilitation from TJ surgery . Hmm. The start-up rotation battle may be expanded in earnest.

=====
Well, ST Outlook series. Today is Ueno hand compilation. There was movement just before spring training started.

Off Movement Although the
movements from the FA were only concluded in January with Stephen Drew who left the FA in November, just before the camp in, Adam Lind signed a one-year contract. Also, before the rule 5 draft, two people , Matt Skole and Jose Marmolejos , have been added to the roster of 40 people.

As regular members all stayed, it should have been good at the end of the last season but I won the Adam Eaton as a center in the trade with the White Sox, converting the Trea Turner that defended the center in the last half of the year to a short I returned to my main job). I trade Danny Espinosa , where I lost my place , to Angel immediately after that (I remembered yesterday even though I traced Yunel Escobar to Angels still off .

Points of Spring Training
[40 man Roster]
Ryan Zimmerman
Daniel Murphy
Anthony Rendon
Trea Turner
Clint Robinson
Stephen Drew
Adam Lind
Wimer Difo
Matt Skole
Jose Marmolejos
[Non-Roster Invitees]
Emmanuel Burriss
Grant Green
Corban Joseph
Neftali Soto
Drew Ward

Expected Regular The teams are Fast Ryan Zimmerman , Second Daniel Murphy , Third Anthony Rendon , Short Trea Turner . Especially attention is Turner. Do you fall into the so - called second year 's jinx, or will you keep walking on this street way like this? It is likely to be an important spring. I hope the remaining three will make a firm adjustment without trouble, but Murphy will join the WBC (US representative) so please be careful not to get injured there.

It is expected that the bench will also begin with Adam Lind as a left substitute and first stronghold who both signed off the FA (re) contract and Stephen Drew as ahead of the second third (ยท short) . Clint Robinson

will float this . In 2015 he played in the opening bench from the minor contract and played as the left power bat, but last season was not long hit anyway and it was somewhat unsatisfactory as a pinch hit. Nevertheless I was making a minimal contribution so it was thought that this year's bench entry is sure, but it was a subtle position at once with the fact that Lind who wears the role completely wears just before the camp. Please note that the option has expired and you need to pass the waybar to send it to the minor. Rather it is Wilmer Difo if I get late due to breakdown etc. In addition to being able to protect shorts, second and third, in batting, I left a good impression when I went up in the autumn of last year, and it is expected that the major play will be increased, even after the opening of the season. After that, veterans who are minor contracts with two people of Rooster of 40 are in dumpling state, but if survival comes out from here, I think that it can not help being said that it is a worrying team state. Minor contracts Drew Ward 's attention in athletes . Pastomac (A +) was promoted to Harrisburg (AA) last season, 22 years old in the third draft (2013) who gained a good result in the Arizona autumn league and raised the evaluation. Major debut is still a while long unless Rendon suffers a major breakdown, but expect to be appealing for the future.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 2017 ST Outlook 4 (Infielders)
Posted by: scotch ()
Date: February 17, 2017 11:11PM

hmm...

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.