HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NoJusticeForMyPenis
Posted by: Let me be me ()
Date: January 20, 2017 05:16PM

Hi its me. Look at the mess we're in now.

Trump is president even though he wasn't elected by the people, for the people or with the people. And life as I know it is over.

Obama was working to de-segregate the bathrooms so guys like me could find social justice.

I don't like my penis. It's very unattractive. I can't even look at it. When I pee I keep my eyes closed. Also, my penis isn't circumcised so guys in the locker room call it a pig in a blanket and ask if I want some mustard.

I need to use the girl's room for justice and harmony. Girls won't make fun of my penis.

Now, victims like me will be forced to use bathrooms not of my choice because Trump will spend his time with capitalists and ruining global warming.

This is the worst day in my life and to all of you who voted for him, thanks, cause now I won't be able to pee until I get home and probably end up with kidney disease.

And Trump will take away my Obamacare so maybe I'll die. This is unbelievable.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NoJusticeForMyPenis
Posted by: Let me be me ()
Date: January 20, 2017 10:35PM

Another thing, I wear my hair in a bun. It's a progressive look that lots of gays, transgenders, and social justice warriors like me wear on our heads. Very inclusive.

I bet Trump will make fun of my hairdo. Call us losers.

Mark my words, this guy will ruin everything. I've drunken an entire bottle of pepto bismol today. The whole fucking bottle.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.