HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Washington Post Releases Kempton Bonds' Cellphone Video of Stabbing of Tyonne Johns
Posted by: fracturedfairfax ()
Date: September 08, 2016 04:29PM

The Washington Post has released Kempton Bonds' cellphone video of the dispute leading up to his stabbing of Tyonne D. Johns.

Here's a transcript of the video starting at about 2:26:

Johns: You must be from out here. That's where you from. Cuz I'mma knock you out. You think I'm playin'?
(crowd noise, including people shouting "Hey, hey, hey!" and "Ty, Ty!")
Johns: You think I'm []. (Probably "fucking around")
Bonds: [] get the [] off me. (Probably "Nigger, get the fuck off me!)
Johns: Boy? Boy. []
Voice 1: What happened?
Voice 2: You hit a girl?
Johns: Oh, you stabbed me!
{more crowd noise)
Bonds: Hey police! Police! Police!

It's interesting to note that after he had fatally stabbed a woman, Bonds' first instinct was to call out for the police. This is not what I would expect from someone who just committed murder

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/cellphone-video-shows-fatal-wedding-dispute/2016/09/08/988a1da6-75fc-11e6-9781-49e591781754_video.html

Absolutely Nothing You Need to Know About Fairfax County

Fractured Fairfax

https://www.fracturedfairfax.com
Unnatural Deaths in Fairfax County Map

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Washington Post Releases Kempton Bonds' Cellphone Video of Stabbing of Tyonne Johns
Posted by: Tw6m6 ()
Date: September 08, 2016 04:54PM

Your translation is highly inaccurate.

Re: Washington Post Releases Kempton Bonds' Cellphone Video of Stabbing of Tyonne Johns
Posted by: MR D ()
Date: September 08, 2016 05:01PM

He said Nigger several times during the night not suprised he called Johns a nigger .

Posted by: Gsffg ()
Date: September 08, 2016 05:04PM

Sounds like a psycho damn. Shanks someone and then calls for police when people may reliate too what a coward.

Posted by: obeesh ()
Date: September 08, 2016 05:09PM

You could substitute names like Lizzie and Moreno and the conversation would still be accurate.

Posted by: fracturedfairfax ()
Date: September 08, 2016 05:19PM

MR D Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He said Nigger several times during the night not
> suprised he called Johns a nigger .

I would be fucking astounded if Bonds did anything of the sort. Bonds is an upper middle class kid raised in the suburbs, which means that he probably only used the word "nigger" in private, when he was with his non-black friends, or posting anonymously on Fairfax Underground.

Actually using the word in public is a social faux pas that's right up there with public flatulence, except that publicly floating an air biscuit won't lead almost immediately to a hostile confrontation (with varying degrees of violence) with a stranger.

Farting in a crowded elevator will get you dirty looks, but rarely a public ass-beating.

I would chalk this up as an excited utterance when Johns began to assault him. It was on his mind, no doubt, but it just slipped out when she commenced to kicking his ass.

Posted by: what's the problem? ()
Date: September 08, 2016 05:51PM

From the reading of the above transcript, it sounds like the nigger who got stabbed had it coming. The nigger threatened to knock this guy out, probably took a swing at the guy, and the nigger got stabbed. Sounds like self defense to me.

Posted by: Ty Coon ()
Date: September 08, 2016 06:13PM

what's the problem? Wrote:
> From the reading of the above transcript, it
> sounds like the nigger who got stabbed had it
> coming. The nigger threatened to knock this guy
> out, probably took a swing at the guy, and the
> nigger got stabbed. Sounds like self defense to
> me.

Yep, nigger had it coming.

Date: September 08, 2016 06:15PM

Punk pussy stabbed a unarmed girl and called Police Police. This was planned out by this psycho. Should be Murder 1

Posted by: An Observation ()
Date: September 08, 2016 06:27PM

For future reference, it would be useful to have some background for those of us who do not keep up with the latest antics in the hood. Just sayin'.

Posted by: htMnF ()
Date: September 08, 2016 07:18PM

Hmmm... the audio does not even remotely resemble anything that the supposed eyewitnesses reported to date.

The kid sounded quite calm, collected and reasonable. The guests sounded incredibly hostile and violent. They were the only ones making verbal threats and sounding out-of-control.

That being said, it is still no reason to kill someone but the eyewitnesses to date were clearly not telling the truth about what happened.

A reasonable person could infer that Bonds was attacked and was defending himself.

Posted by: GEDH3 ()
Date: September 08, 2016 07:39PM

Sounds like he was being assaulted before he stabbed her to me

Posted by: Where's Mr. D? ()
Date: September 08, 2016 07:51PM

Fucking asshole.

Sounds like the bitch you defended was the aggressor.

Posted by: she initiated the violence ()
Date: September 08, 2016 07:53PM

The video definitely shows her attacking him before the alleged stabbing. She knocked his ass out. If I was in the jury box, I'd buy a claim of self defense. Definitely no premeditation as she is the physical instigator in the situation.

Posted by: good post except... ()
Date: September 08, 2016 07:55PM

fracturedfairfax Wrote:
> MR D Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > He said Nigger several times during the night
> not
> > suprised he called Johns a nigger .
>
> I would be fucking astounded if Bonds did anything
> of the sort. Bonds is an upper middle class kid
> raised in the suburbs, which means that he
> probably only used the word "nigger" in private,
> when he was with his non-black friends, or posting
> anonymously on Fairfax Underground.
>
> Actually using the word in public is a social faux
> pas that's right up there with public flatulence,
> except that publicly floating an air biscuit won't
> lead almost immediately to a hostile confrontation
> (with varying degrees of violence) with a
> stranger.
>
> Farting in a crowded elevator will get you dirty
> looks, but rarely a public ass-beating.
>
> I would chalk this up as an excited utterance when
> Johns began to assault him. It was on his mind, no
> doubt, but it just slipped out when she commenced
> to kicking his ass.

STFU you fucking goober, you sound like a complete nerd.

Posted by: vile thuggery ()
Date: September 08, 2016 08:08PM

Oh good.

The niggers are back pretending the savage animal didn't get what it deserved.

Two more pages of their bullshit.

I would be shocked if this kid is found guilty of anything. The CA's office has already said that the nigger witnesses have zero credibility, have given sharply conflicting statements and most of what they said were known to be lies.

No way you can convict the kid based on lying nigger testimony.

If you niggers would learn to control yourselves and stop chimping out, this shit wouldn't happen. You've had hundreds of years. Most of society worldwide has rightfully given up on you niggers to ever become civilized.

Posted by: what I heard ()
Date: September 08, 2016 08:24PM

Listen to the shit that kid was putting up with.

He was threatened, he was insulted.

"I'll smack you! I don't give a fuck!"

"Boy, I'm about to fuck you up and I swear to God on my wedding day!"

"You're not going to have a job on Monday"

"You got learn some people skills."

"You must be from 'out here'."

"Don't say a fucking word!"

"It might be your corny ass shoes or whatever the fuck is wrong with you"

"You an intelligent guy? Then why don't you shut the fuck up?"

The kid was totally calm until the dyke started hitting him and calling him "boy".

Posted by: 9mw7H ()
Date: September 08, 2016 08:29PM

News Alert !!!!!!!!

This case is so non-indictable, that our duly elected CA (Morrogh) will concoct some explanation that will defy anybody who doesn't have a brain.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: September 08, 2016 08:29PM

How is it that the police came. Bonds just yelled out “police! police” a couple of times and they showed up or did one of the guests decide the bull shit had gone too far?

Posted by: Brandon R. Shapiro DOUCHEBAG ()
Date: September 08, 2016 08:31PM

Fucking asshole looking for limelight.

Posted by: a great day for Fairfax ()
Date: September 08, 2016 08:31PM

An annoying nigger kilt, and one crazy dude put away for a long time.

They were verbally harassing the guy, as weird as he may have been they should have just let it go. Over some chairs, get real. Sort it out with his company later.

It looks like the beast attacked him after calling him names, she was not armed and did not use deadly force on him so I don't see how he will walk.

Voluntary manslaughter - 10 years in the slammer

Posted by: Two for ()
Date: September 08, 2016 08:32PM

She called him out for flinching, tough dame.

Date: September 08, 2016 08:55PM

Tyonne Johns history of assaults is a dream for Bond's defense team. That and all the threats shouted at him on the video. It appears that the original theory that he just up and stabbed her may not be accurate.

Date: September 08, 2016 09:18PM

Brandon R. Shapiro DOUCHEBAG Wrote:
> Fucking asshole looking for limelight.

liar. just own it. grow up.

Posted by: Jury pool ()
Date: September 08, 2016 09:28PM

I am thankful he defended himself against the violent nigger and that the savage was put down.

Posted by: Not good ()
Date: September 08, 2016 09:28PM

"I'll smack you, I have bail money."

Posted by: Taxpayer who is pissed off ()
Date: September 08, 2016 09:41PM

This was a volatile crowd with some rough talking blacks who are convicted felons! The police came out about an hour or so before Kempton did what he did. Was it a rookie cop? Couldnt he or perceive a possibility of trouble or violence? I need to see the report because I am disgusted that the police left and things got worse. Unacceptable. Bad policing. You got 1 idiot scared "supervisor" and a 19 year old man who is trying his best to control the crowd. A 19 year old is not old enough and should not be put in this kind of situation alone. I would counter sue if I were kempton. I would sue Fairfax County parks, and Fairfax County Police and see to it that the police that responded to his call are held accountable.

Now, about the video, I think he was performing his job but there was a cultural disconnect between him ans the crowd. They did not like each other. He was outnumberd and intimidated and frustrated. Did he have to stab her? In my heart of hearts I would say yes. She was a big powerful woman who attacked him and he was ready and stuck her once in the left side her body and puntured her lung and pierced her heart and she died unfortuantely. His one stab to her was meant to get her off him. He was scared of bodily harm by a her and others.

Posted by: Involuntary manslaughter ()
Date: September 08, 2016 09:55PM

Taxpayer who is pissed off Wrote:
> This was a volatile crowd with some rough talking
> blacks who are convicted felons! The police came
> out about an hour or so before Kempton did what he
> did. Was it a rookie cop? Couldnt he or perceive a
> possibility of trouble or violence? I need to see
> the report because I am disgusted that the police
> left and things got worse. Unacceptable. Bad
> policing. You got 1 idiot scared "supervisor" and
> a 19 year old man who is trying his best to
> control the crowd. A 19 year old is not old enough
> and should not be put in this kind of situation
> alone. I would counter sue if I were kempton. I
> would sue Fairfax County parks, and Fairfax County
> Police and see to it that the police that
> responded to his call are held accountable.

I agree, the cops and supervisor blew this one. The kid was out of his league and was taking a lot of abuse. He was physically threatened several times in the cell phone video. If he can get a jury to believe she attacked him, he will walk. If she has priors as some say, that will help his case. She looked like a masculine bull dyke who was bigger than him.

> Now, about the video, I think he was performing
> his job but there was a cultural disconnect
> between him ans the crowd. They did not like each
> other. He was outnumberd and intimidated and
> frustrated. Did he have to stab her? In my heart
> of hearts I would say yes. She was a big powerful
> woman who attacked him and he was ready and stuck
> her once in the left side her body and puntured
> her lung and pierced her heart and she died
> unfortuantely. His one stab to her was meant to
> get her off him. He was scared of bodily harm by a
> her and others.

Yep.

Posted by: Ex Attorney ()
Date: September 08, 2016 10:00PM

Knowing Pete I think he will get this case thrown out. Mr Bonds was attacked by a convicted felon who has done years in a state penatentuary and knows how to fight. Mr Bonds has a 3.5 inch blade which is legal in Virginia to carry and uses self defense because he is physically assaulted. Mr Bonds could be a small little punk or big strong guy who is a trained mixed martial artist. It does not matter how you defend yourself. He did not shoot her he pulled his knife out and got her to stop hitting him.

Date: September 08, 2016 10:07PM

Involuntary manslaughter Wrote:
> Taxpayer who is pissed off Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This was a volatile crowd with some rough
> talking
> > blacks who are convicted felons! The police
> came
> > out about an hour or so before Kempton did what
> he
> > did. Was it a rookie cop? Couldnt he or perceive
> a
> > possibility of trouble or violence? I need to
> see
> > the report because I am disgusted that the
> police
> > left and things got worse. Unacceptable. Bad
> > policing. You got 1 idiot scared "supervisor"
> and
> > a 19 year old man who is trying his best to
> > control the crowd. A 19 year old is not old
> enough
> > and should not be put in this kind of situation
> > alone. I would counter sue if I were kempton. I
> > would sue Fairfax County parks, and Fairfax
> County
> > Police and see to it that the police that
> > responded to his call are held accountable.
>
> I agree, the cops and supervisor blew this one.
> The kid was out of his league and was taking a lot
> of abuse. He was physically threatened several
> times in the cell phone video. If he can get a
> jury to believe she attacked him, he will walk. If
> she has priors as some say, that will help his
> case. She looked like a masculine bull dyke who
> was bigger than him.
>
>
>
>
> > Now, about the video, I think he was performing
> > his job but there was a cultural disconnect
> > between him ans the crowd. They did not like
> each
> > other. He was outnumberd and intimidated and
> > frustrated. Did he have to stab her? In my
> heart
> > of hearts I would say yes. She was a big
> powerful
> > woman who attacked him and he was ready and
> stuck
> > her once in the left side her body and puntured
> > her lung and pierced her heart and she died
> > unfortuantely. His one stab to her was meant to
> > get her off him. He was scared of bodily harm by
> a
> > her and others.
>
>
> Yep.

Thank you! However, I think any conviction is out of line in this case. No involuntary manslaughter, no nothing. Pure 100 percent self defense against a violent ex state prison inmate who is a trained fighter and been in many prison fights.

Posted by: wow change of heart ()
Date: September 08, 2016 10:11PM

I thought he was just some crazy punk before I saw this video. That beast got what she deserved, you keep verbally harassing someone and start actually hitting them, then you deserve whats coming. Unlucky stab on his part, but he was just defending himself.

Posted by: legal issuez ()
Date: September 08, 2016 10:14PM

I don't think there is proof she knows how to fight or was trained is there?

If she has a violent record as alleged, that helps Kempton.

Also, the irony is this woman probably never asked for special consideration because of gender and she was probably a tomboy, but there was outrage from the crowd that Kempton hit a girl, even though the "girl" may have been much larger and may have laid hands on him first.

It's kind of strange to argue some kind of chivalry if the woman was assaulting Kempton or threatening him first.

Date: September 08, 2016 10:19PM

Also if the female has a prior record for theft, who is not to believe she may have been trying to pilfer a few lawn chairs and that led to the incident?

Date: September 08, 2016 10:51PM

legal issuez Wrote:
> I don't think there is proof she knows how to
> fight or was trained is there?
>
> If she has a violent record as alleged, that helps
> Kempton.
>
>
> Also, the irony is this woman probably never asked
> for special consideration because of gender and
> she was probably a tomboy, but there was outrage
> from the crowd that Kempton hit a girl, even
> though the "girl" may have been much larger and
> may have laid hands on him first.
>
> It's kind of strange to argue some kind of
> chivalry if the woman was assaulting Kempton or
> threatening him first.

We will find out all about her prison time. Peter Greenspan is one of the best lawyers around! He will go to the Department of Corrections and get all her records of violence while in prison. This will show a pattern of violence and intimidation towards others. Most people who go to prison learn some kind of martial art and stay lean and mean. It is survival of the fittest. You have to be able to hurt someone if they try to hurt you or you become a girl. So yes she was a trained fighter. Greenspan will prove this on facts from her prison records and the video.

Posted by: Hard To Say ()
Date: September 09, 2016 02:02AM

Maybe I missed something, but I didn't see the caterer attack the kid. All I heard was a threat. The kid had something of an attitude, typical of people his age. That probably provoked some hostility from the crowd. Their comments were inappropriate, but they sounded more like taunts than threats.

On the other hand, I don't get any sense of rage or imminent violence on the part of the boy. He looks like a like a slight guy with a baby face, the kind of kid people would pick on. He basically looks pretty harmless. I suspect the caterer might have made a threatening move towards the kid (or he perceived it as threatening) to 'put him in his place', not really intending to hurt him, and the kid reacted instinctively. Sad case all around.

Posted by: Mb tex ()
Date: September 09, 2016 07:03AM

Anytime a gang of niggers comes within 20ft of you, you should be prepared to defend yourself with deadly force. Anything less is just inviting a head-bashing, as many fag white libs discover every day.

Posted by: what are you watching? ()
Date: September 09, 2016 07:07AM

Hard To Say Wrote:
> Maybe I missed something, but I didn't see the
> caterer attack the kid. All I heard was a threat.
> The kid had something of an attitude, typical of
> people his age. That probably provoked some
> hostility from the crowd. Their comments were
> inappropriate, but they sounded more like taunts
> than threats.

What attitude? The kid was quiet and calm. He was being threatened with physical violence and insults.

> On the other hand, I don't get any sense of rage
> or imminent violence on the part of the boy. He
> looks like a like a slight guy with a baby face,
> the kind of kid people would pick on. He basically
> looks pretty harmless. I suspect the caterer might
> have made a threatening move towards the kid (or
> he perceived it as threatening) to 'put him in his
> place', not really intending to hurt him, and the
> kid reacted instinctively. Sad case all around.

It wasn't a good visual of what happened, obviously bad angles and blurred. You say the kid had an attitude and now you don't get a sense of rage? What?????????

Posted by: VJ9Vb ()
Date: September 09, 2016 07:44AM

what are you watching? Wrote:
> It wasn't a good visual of what happened,
> obviously bad angles and blurred. You say the kid
> had an attitude and now you don't get a sense of
> rage? What?????????

Forget it, Jake. It's Leftard SJW-town.

Posted by: Listen to their account ()
Date: September 09, 2016 07:50AM

"She wasn't aggressive" The wedding guests are total fucking liars.

This kid was being treated like shit and he was threatened and these fucking whiners are all about themselves and their victim hood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqDEEwkjWiw

Posted by: Listen to their account ()
Date: September 09, 2016 07:57AM

Watching more of this Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqDEEwkjWiw

The witnesses seem to believe Bonds was completely unprovoked and nothing wrong was said to him.

They jump to the conclusion it was race and a "hate crime" and accuse him of having "Trump bumper stickers" on his car.

Fucking unbelievable.

Posted by: k9nky ()
Date: September 09, 2016 09:34AM

Wow, the truth really seems way different than anything the news has reported to date.

I can't help but wondering the narrative if everything were the same but the races were reversed.

A young black kid who is described as a nice boy by his neighbors and friends, and who is setting off for college the next day, is working a wedding with a vast majority white crowd.

He is repeatedly called names to and behind his face all night by the guests. They call him creepy and say his is lurking (by lurking we mean, standing in the corner of the historic property he is tasked to oversee and not bothering anyone).

The crowd continues to push the boundaries of what it is his job to keep in check (trying to set up before the walk-through, putting up decorations where they were not supposed to and staying beyond the contract time).

Then at the end, he sees that they are also loading up some of the 80 chairs that is provided by the property. Probably an accident. He tries to say something about it and is immediately accosted by a hostile group of angry whites (we can say that it is fair that the social media would be calling them rednecks at this point). They aggressively and repeatedly say they are going to knock him out, call him "boy," and are going to "fuck him up." He does nothing but try to stay calm and starts to record it...maybe just to prove to friends later on that the scene was as crazy as he said it was....maybe because he starts to fear for his safety. Either way, he is scared and probably should be.

One of the more persistent aggressors (a white caterer who has been convicted twice of violent behavior and once of larceny) physically assaults this young black male who has never been in trouble and going to start college the next day. He defends himself with a small utility knife he keeps with him for his job and instantly runs calling for help from the police.

In that scenario, if he was even cited for disturbing the peace, there would be riots in the streets and the media would be calling for hate crimes against the wedding party.

For those who really believe there is a white privilege and inherent racism against blacks in this country, think twice. And by the way, the "no justice, no peace" stuff, rioting, out of control black on black crime, and supporters of BLM shooting police all over the country behavior is having the effect you must want it to. In large groups of black people acting aggressively and making threats, a 19 year old white kid (if Michael Brown gets to be a kid, so does this guy) outnumbered and by himself, is going to be scared of you. Congratulations! You're making progress in this country.

Posted by: dumbass rednecks ()
Date: September 09, 2016 11:26AM

k9nky Wrote:
> by a hostile group of angry whites (we can say
> that it is fair that the social media would be
> calling them rednecks at this point).

probably a bunch of dumbass trailer park morons from winchester

Posted by: F.Lee Daily ()
Date: September 09, 2016 11:35AM

His legal costs on this will be high, but he will given a walk because he is innocent.

Posted by: Hellzno ()
Date: September 09, 2016 06:59PM

The people at this wedding are clearly hateful, HORRIBLE people. My skin crawls when I watch the video - but their skin color has NOTHING to do with it. My skin crawls because they are lying assholes. The "witnesses" LIED to railroad a teenaged boy that was trying to do his job and enforce the rules to the best of his ability, even if it was hard. Frankly,I am glad that hateful woman is dead. Shame on the police for leaving him alone, shame on the Park Authority and SHAME ON EVERY GUEST AT THIS WEDDING.

Posted by: Tom Paine ()
Date: September 09, 2016 07:16PM

That's demeaning to hateful,horrible people.These animals are far,far beyond that.
They are not a different race than me,they are a different species entirely.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: September 09, 2016 07:57PM

­

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2016 04:15PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: Jshail ()
Date: September 09, 2016 09:15PM

A couple key things from the video:

1. Comment from who I assume is his supervisor, "This is crazy."
2. The fact that they are unloading chairs which means they were (probably by accident) taking the chairs that came with the venue...and then when they were asking how many chairs they needed to leave and he confirmed (based on their questioning the number) that it was 80....this is what seemed to be the last straw for them because someone asked how many chairs and he dared to calmly confirm "80" and they all blew up at him for that.
3. The group says, "Ty, Ty, Ty!!!!" as she was clearly going after him (as she said she would) and they were trying to stop her. This is when their initial testimony states that she approached him "calmly" and he just stabbed her for no reason.

Posted by: Hskan7 ()
Date: September 09, 2016 09:25PM

I would really love to see their contract. There's a chance that I'm wrong but this strikes me as the crowd that only paid for the min. 4 hours 5-9, did not pay for the $150 alcohol fee and just figured they could do what they wanted cause who would dare to tell them otherwise "on my wedding day." Then when an awkward teen tried to do his job, they went bat-shit and showed no respect for the venue or its staff.

No one also seems to mention that he was the one who called the police the first time...because they were not following the rules and were out of control. He clearly didn't know what to do with a crowd that was so disrespectful and didn't think the rules applied to them. Because as the deceased said, "(he) must be from out here" where people apparently follow the rules and don't go all barbarian over little issues (apparently unlike where she was from).

Posted by: Fhako ()
Date: September 09, 2016 09:29PM

I think too that it should be embarrassing for the wedding party that they had the bride and groom packing up chairs at the end of the night. If there is one night that you shouldn't have to do manual labor, it's you're wedding night. Weren't there others that could have helped other than a very emotional bride and groom? I mean they probably just made the worst decision in their lives, clearly, they should not have been playing the role of diplomat and labor worker at the same time.

Posted by: FFX CO. parks close at dark. ()
Date: September 09, 2016 09:44PM

He kep fucin wit us all nite. Sounds like the kid let the party go on longer than the law allows. Pray for this young man

Date: September 09, 2016 10:19PM

9mw7H Wrote:
> News Alert !!!!!!!!
>
> This case is so non-indictable, that our duly
> elected CA (Morrogh) will concoct some explanation
> that will defy anybody who doesn't have a brain.

Ray Morrogh is a great Prosecuting Attorney! He will make sure justice prevails as he always does. From watching the video it is conceivable that all charges could be dropped due to Ms. Johns attacking Mr. Bonds and saying she was going to knock him out. Knocking someone out could kill someone if they are unconscious and on the ground getting pummelled by an angry mob. Happens all the time. Sad situation on many levels. Police should have stayed until peace was restored. Supervisor should helped Mr. Bonds. Should have been more employees ther to help. How much does it cost to rent out that park? How many employees were there?

Posted by: South VA nigger trash ()
Date: September 09, 2016 10:24PM

Hskan7 Wrote:
"(he) must be from out here" where people
> apparently follow the rules and don't go all
> barbarian over little issues (apparently unlike
> where she was from).

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/tyonne-johns-obituary?pid=1000000181013758

Miss Tyonne D. Johns, 35, of 315 E. Cawson St., Apt 22, Hopewell, Va., died suddenly, Saturday, August 6, 2016, in Chantilly, Va.

Posted by: Fairfax Zimmerman ()
Date: September 09, 2016 10:36PM

Libtards are soaking their panties right now. Piece of shit attacked a hard working young man. He is a kid that took his seriously, and His life, plus his future. He refused to be killed by a feral convict

Posted by: memorials lolz! ()
Date: September 09, 2016 10:37PM

These obits and tributes are hysterical. The deceased was a fucking obnoxious asswipe and they praise her like it was some loss for the world.

Posted by: grand larceny conviction ()
Date: September 09, 2016 11:05PM

What did the caterer get busted for stealing in her past arrest? I would not rule out that she did indeed try to grab some chairs if she has a criminal past.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 09, 2016 11:19PM

/
Attachments:
tyonne johns.jpg

Posted by: Those are our chairs ()
Date: September 09, 2016 11:28PM

Thanks to that young brave man we still have eighty folding chairs in our arsenal.

Date: September 10, 2016 02:46AM

It’s not about the fucking chairs dumbass. It’s about protecting yourself and your property. Oh, are you saying people should just let you do whatever the fucking thieving thing you want to do, to whomever you want to do it? “Just let us come on your property and shit all over it and take and do whatever we want. Don’t be stupid just lay down and roll over.” Is that it?

Sure, the kid was stupid. He was young. He probably never met anyone as immoral, dishonest and ilmannered as you all. He gave you more credit than you deserved. He probably never thought you’d really kick his ass. Stupid bitch that she was. I guess she didn’t give him enough credit. The rest of you are about as stupid as a rock. whaa whaa whaa all the way home.

What’s the name of the bride and groom? They need to be held responsible.

Posted by: Rev Caresmore ()
Date: September 10, 2016 08:23AM

I'm disappointed in the young lad. Disappointed that he only took out one savage subhuman animal.

Posted by: why do it? ()
Date: September 10, 2016 08:31AM

I feel bad for the kid who had to work a nigger wedding. Even at a wedding, niggers cant behave. Good for the kid in defending himself. You could hear the hate and anger and racism in that nigger crowd. Why any white person would want to subject themselves to this is beyond me. Maybe the kid didn't know it was going to be a nigger wedding.
I wonder how long the niggers who got married will stay that way? I give them 5 months.

Posted by: Niggerology Professor ()
Date: September 10, 2016 08:54AM

why do it? Wrote:
> I feel bad for the kid who had to work a nigger
> wedding. Even at a wedding, niggers cant behave.
> Good for the kid in defending himself. You could
> hear the hate and anger and racism in that nigger
> crowd. Why any white person would want to subject
> themselves to this is beyond me. Maybe the kid
> didn't know it was going to be a nigger wedding.
> I wonder how long the niggers who got married will
> stay that way? I give them 5 months.

All these liberals brainwash the public into thinking niggers are just fine and like everyone else. Well, a few of them are...but most are not.

It's not until people are actually exposed to groups of them that you come to understand the level of depraved indifference to civilized behavior that these animals exhibit regularly.

Posted by: Am I Missing Something? ()
Date: September 10, 2016 11:37AM

I do not understand how the FCPD could charge this 19 year old man with anything. If the police were called for assistance earlier in the evening, why did the police leave the scene un-supervised?

Where were the park supervisors?

If you listen to the park employee's tone of voice he was not excited, and not being baited into a verbal brawl. In fact his control is to be commended - Curse and abuse is not easy to take.

When he was physically attacked - He defended himself.

Date: September 10, 2016 11:53AM

I was there he pushed and shoved me after he cut the power off. He was the aggresor all nite. It's all on the audio he recorded which will come out in court to .It's not legal to stab somone over a verbal abuse in any state. Big man stabbed an unarmed girl. He deserves Murder One all this was planned. He went to his car to get the knife just minutes before the stabbing.
BTW. IM White.

Date: September 10, 2016 11:58AM

Either the cops sucked, the detectives sucked or the prosecutor sucks. Or a combination.

Upon receipt of this cell phone recording, there should have been an interview of the witnesses. Get the witnesses to identify the voices heard on the recording and get them to commit to who was saying what/when.

Law enforcement should have also pressed the witnesses to commit to a description of what is happening at time intervals on the recording. Where was the victim, where was the defendant. Who was doing what at what time.

It was a wedding party. Party goers can be expected to drink. What level of consumption was each witness under? Was the victim intoxicated, or was the defendant intoxicated?

I viewed the You tube video posted above which delivers an account that does not jibe whatsoever with what is heard on the cell phone recording. I would advise anyone commenting on this thread or anyone willing to make a decision regarding this young man's life to view this video and address the disparity.

Posted by: Smile Motherfucker ()
Date: September 10, 2016 12:23PM

MR D Wrote:
> I was there he pushed and shoved me after he cut
> the power off. He was the aggresor all nite. It's
> all on the audio he recorded which will come out
> in court to .It's not legal to stab somone over a
> verbal abuse in any state. Big man stabbed an
> unarmed girl. He deserves Murder One all this was
> planned. He went to his car to get the knife just
> minutes before the stabbing.
> BTW. IM White.

You are an obvious troll, and a piece of shit as well.

Date: September 10, 2016 01:02PM

As it turns out he's was seeing Psychiatrist reports are he hated the world after his fathers recent death. His close friends and highschool mates describe him as strange and creepy. Doughtfull the county had any imformation on this or he wouldn't have been hired. His supervisor repremanded him over the phone for cutting the power. and told him to stay away from the reception which he disregarded.
After reading the Virginia stature on self defense it states you can only use reasonable force and using a weapon against an unarmed person voids all self defense claims. They will plea bargin to manslaughter at the very least. 5 -10 with some suspended will be his best hope.

Posted by: fuck you mr D ()
Date: September 10, 2016 01:05PM

The thieving bitch you are defending threatened that young man.

What was the ugly cunt in jail for? How about her assault priors? Are you a felon?

Did anyone at that wedding have any fucking manners?

Won't surprise me if they divorce within a year or so. Human trash.

Date: September 10, 2016 01:14PM

Might want to spend a little time studing case law in Va. Using a knife or a gun to kill someone who is verbally threatening you is Murder. Plain and simple case closed

Posted by: Mr. DUMB ()
Date: September 10, 2016 01:24PM

MR D Wrote:
> Might want to spend a little time studing case law
> in Va. Using a knife or a gun to kill someone who
> is verbally threatening you is Murder. Plain and
> simple case closed

Why are the other guests yelling TY TY TY?

The kid was calm. The caterer was running her loud mouth.

Date: September 10, 2016 01:33PM

Yea i murder all folks that yell at me to especially the unarmed one. I always win. Good point Dumbo

Posted by: MR DUMB ()
Date: September 10, 2016 01:42PM

I know you don't have a father but your mother must have been pure trash for you to come up as you did.

You are a fucking liar too.

Did you go to church and pray for justice and put on a big scene too?

You could have saved your lesbian friend if you told her loud ass to calm the fuck down.

At least now you can play a victimized SJW online.

How fucking drunk were you at this wedding Mr.Dumbass?

Date: September 10, 2016 02:01PM

Is that you Kempton? I would have thought your attorney would have advised you against defending yourself in social media. Hope your getting your meds on a regular basis now.

Posted by: dead nigger ()
Date: September 10, 2016 02:03PM

Still dead

3700AC9B00000578-3729707-image-m-44_1470

Posted by: MR DUMBSHIT ()
Date: September 10, 2016 02:05PM

How was the potato salad?

Did you steal any of Ty's cutlery after they dragged her dead ass away?

Posted by: Forgetthis ()
Date: September 10, 2016 07:24PM

Mr. D- your comment regarding Kempton's behavior and mental status after his father's death is utter fabrication. Kempton was and is a fine, composed, and well mannered young man before AND after Dons death. If you were at that wedding - your opinions and lies mean nothing. It is clear that you are of the same ilk as the other attendees. Low rent, low class, low character.
I welcome him into my home and am proud to claim him as a friend. As for the people at that wedding, skin color be damned - if any of them sat next to me on the subway I would get up and move, but first I would check my wallet.

Date: September 10, 2016 07:36PM

Composed and well mannered enough to thrust a knife into a unarmed young lady. He should get a medal for ''Piece of shit of the year''
I see his friends are as racist as him not suprised. You won't have to worry about him in any house he'll be in Mecklenburg with the homeboys for many years.

Posted by: mr d is a liar ()
Date: September 10, 2016 08:06PM

LOL not too smart are you?

Date: September 10, 2016 08:15PM

Fear itself is not a defense. Read and weap Kempton and friends

Commonwealth v. Sands, 262 Va. 724, 553 S.E.2d 733 (2001).

Case law says he's guilty the jury will get instructions.

Date: September 10, 2016 09:28PM

MR D Wrote:
> Fear itself is not a defense. Read and weap
> Kempton and friends
>
> Commonwealth v. Sands, 262 Va. 724, 553 S.E.2d 733
> (2001).
>
> Case law says he's guilty the jury will get
> instructions.

Small person around a hostile pissed off crowd. He was doing his job overseeing the crowd and was not liked at all by the crowd. Maybe could have been nicer. Dont know I was not there. I did see the video and Ms Johns was not stabbed for no reason. She says she is going to knock him out and then attacks him. He is small and weak so he uses self defense with a small pocket knife. Ms Johns death is a tragedy but it was her mistake and Kempton will be cleared soon of all charges. MR D wake up and smell the coffee! She says she is going to knock him out and then rushes him. Would you be scared if someoone says they are going to knock you out and then attacks you? 100 percent innocent and Peter Greenspun will countersue the police and afairfax Couynty

Posted by: Gettalife ()
Date: September 10, 2016 10:33PM

Mr D - were you the father of the bride? You must be so proud to raise such a shrieking nasty piece of work. What a lying bitch with TERRIBLE taste in men! If he'll lie to send an innocent kid to jail, he'll lie about his many other baby momma's.

The kid is gonna walk, I doubt it even makes it to trial. It would be a total waste of time and money to go to trial. There will be many lawsuits out of this. Mr. Bonds is going to end up a rich man.

Date: September 10, 2016 11:02PM

Mr. D, why take chairs?

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/hprs/cabells.htm
Attachments:
cabells mill chairs.png
cabells mill outdoor banquet.png

Posted by: freakin out of hand ()
Date: September 11, 2016 12:51AM

The video really doesn't explain why this young man stabbed this woman. I get that the crowd and the caterer were a lot for this inexperienced guy to try to handle all by himself. I can even see how he could have felt intimidated and scared in that situation. What I don't understand is why he continued to engage and argue with this caterer. He should have walked away and called his supervisor back, explained the situation and asked for help. At some point he drew that knife. When/why did he make the decision to put that knife into his hand?

Date: September 11, 2016 08:31AM

MR D Wrote:
> Composed and well mannered enough to thrust a
> knife into a unarmed young lady. He should get a
> medal for ''Piece of shit of the year''
> I see his friends are as racist as him not
> suprised. You won't have to worry about him in any
> house he'll be in Mecklenburg with the homeboys
> for many years.

So sophisticated you are. It’s funny how your writing style and tone changes as time reveals more incriminating evidence against the wedding party. I can’t wait to hear what you sound like as more and more of the truth is revealed.

hahaha

Doesn’t throwing out the racist card at this point mean you basically have no defense? How lame. Anyway, I haven’t heard anyone here say they know the Park Agent who defended himself against a mob of hoodlums. As far as a racist forum, there is no doubt this site has at least one degenerate racist who posts all over under multiple names and there may be others doing the same. If you skip those posts and focus on the others, you find people are responding to the information they read in the news and other places online. Not all posts interject race into the dialogue. However, you have chosen to bring it up which is funny and rather disappointing.

There is also the “poor defenseless woman” thing. That’s equally as lame and shows the lack of a real defense. Really! People who bring up things like this sound wimpy. Like the sissy boy who ran home to his mommy and cried. People ought to stand on their own two feet.

In my opinion, this is a crime committed by a mob of people bent on stealing and doing damage to property that was not theirs. The Park Agent was the only one standing between them and their illicit goals; and not much of a threat was he. The caterer would take care of that little gnat. Am I wrong? Who cares? It’s just my opinion.

As far as I can tell, this is a crime story. That is unless the wedding party was an angry, hostile group of racists who became actively enraged after drinking too much and realized they were in an historically significant, preserved site and therefore felt justified in the destruction and stealing of property and losing all sense of responsibility to themselves and their word in keeping the agreement made between themselves and the Park in exchange for the use of the premises. If that is the case, then this is an issue of race. It would be a racially motivated crime. Is that what happened, Mr. D?

Posted by: What he said above ()
Date: September 11, 2016 10:54AM

Hit nail on head thank you ^^

Posted by: Lazy Boy ()
Date: September 11, 2016 11:24AM

#Ourchairsmatter

Date: September 11, 2016 11:48AM

#myethicsmatter

Date: September 11, 2016 12:08PM

freakin out of hand Wrote:
> The video really doesn't explain why this young
> man stabbed this woman. I get that the crowd and
> the caterer were a lot for this inexperienced guy
> to try to handle all by himself. I can even see
> how he could have felt intimidated and scared in
> that situation. What I don't understand is why he
> continued to engage and argue with this caterer.
> He should have walked away and called his
> supervisor back, explained the situation and asked
> for help. At some point he drew that knife.
> When/why did he make the decision to put that
> knife into his hand?

Try this for starters: One night, as the night in question, when no one else is around, go to Cabell’s Mill and walk around to where the reception might have been or where the vehicle being loaded with chairs might have been. That will give you a good idea how dark and desolate a wooded area can be at night. But don’t wait until the leaves are down.

As far as the Park Agent doing his job, some people take their job and their sense of right and wrong seriously. He didn’t know enough to back down. Knowing what he knows now, I’m sure he’d play his cards differently. He was a young man. A newby in the real world. The people in the wedding party didn’t figure on him having the moral dignity to stand up to them.

God save us if we don’t understand standing up for what is right and against what is wrong. The Park Agent was brave. The Park Agent grew up a little bit that night too I suspect. Hopefully, into a more refined and capable good guy, Not a chicken shit like the people in the webbing party.

Date: September 11, 2016 03:35PM

Yea We all grow up after murdering an unarmed girl. Great point asshole. He was the chicken shit coward. How many girls have you killed causeican? Only a sick motherfucker would encourage this. Which is it Kemptons friend or family member or Kempton the murderer.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2016 03:39PM by MR D.

Posted by: Don't Feed ()
Date: September 11, 2016 03:39PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

troll

Posted by: The Defendant Should Sue ()
Date: September 11, 2016 05:49PM

The video is proof enough.

The decedent's apologists claim that he could be pummeled with punches forever, and can't use a knife to defend himself. The Intertubes is replete with videos of people dying or suffering significant injuries from punches to the face.

Virginia law is, if you come at me with your fists, I can stab you with my knife.

It's that simple.

The video proves that the Caterer attacked this man, first with typical, Democrat-Black-Lives-Matter-Progressive lines. Then, the Caterer attacked the man physically.

This case is so clearly an excusable, if not justified homicide, that I'd be surprised if Raymond Morrogh will choose to continue with the case.

In fact, the Defendant should sue the estate of the Caterer for the damages that she caused him.

Of course, the Caterer was another typical Democrat, who came out of 12-months-jail and owned nothing at all.

Date: September 11, 2016 06:03PM

The law in Virginia requires that you avoid conflict whenever possible and only "stand your ground" when there's a clear understanding that your life is in imminent danger. If you chose to fight someone, and then finding yourself losing, if you pull a knife you'll charged with one or more offenses.

Most prosecutors, and few juries, have little sympathy for knife wielders. A knife is viewed as a "thug's weapon" and you are going to prison if you injure or kill an opponent with one.

Posted by: hey Mister D ()
Date: September 11, 2016 06:12PM

What did the caterer steal? Who did she steal from?

She had to pay restitution and go to prison. This isn't a parking ticket!

Posted by: Whateverhatecrime ()
Date: September 11, 2016 07:02PM

According to reports, he was cornered when this psycho woman ATTACKED him and could NOT get away. When you listen to the video with head phones, you can hear Mr. Bonds yell "Get off me! Get off me!" He won't be going to jail. It is self defense, and if they are smart, they will sue the wedding party, the lying witnesses, the police and the park authority. Frankly - it is African Americans who behave like this,reap what they sow, and then scream "HATE CRIME" that actually cause racism. Tne Taggs magazine video? Complete BS. Clearly THAT magazine is a joke. That Bishop should retract her statement Pronto, before her church looks even more foolish.

Posted by: watcher of videos ()
Date: September 11, 2016 08:04PM

Thank you for posting this chuck, I still can't figure for the life of me what those women were so upset about? Was it a lack of chairs? was it the dude's attitude? Talk about something escalating quickly, went from trashing that guy to a knife situation in a few minutes

Date: September 11, 2016 09:40PM

Don't Feed Wrote:
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> troll

yea

Posted by: Gandhi ()
Date: September 12, 2016 06:59AM

There is no question that the nice boy is the victim here, and that he's lucky to be alive after being attacked by the convicted violent felon.

Posted by: Agree ()
Date: September 12, 2016 07:04AM

watcher of videos Wrote:
> Thank you for posting this chuck, I still can't
> figure for the life of me what those women were so
> upset about? Was it a lack of chairs? was it the
> dude's attitude? Talk about something escalating
> quickly, went from trashing that guy to a knife
> situation in a few minutes

This is true. It went from trashing that guy to jumping him very quickly.

Posted by: Concerned citizen2 ()
Date: September 13, 2016 12:55PM

I have no interests in either side and know none of the parties. The outcome here is tragic, but the people in the wedding party should feel a lot of guilt for Tyonne's death. From the Tagg video, plus reading the rental FAQs posted on the county website, it seems that the wedding party did things that were in violation of the rules. Bonds "went behind" and took down decorations because the rules say nothing can be fastened to the walls. It also says the music needs to stop 1 hour before the end of the rental period. If the groom arrived at 5, was the event supposed to end at 9, or 10, or 11? If it was a 5 hours rental (my guess), that's why he pulled the plug on the musice at 9:20. Unfortunately it's clear from the video that the story told by guests is a blatant lie (she spoke to him politely?) The reality crime is that his supervisor and the police left him alone in this situation. The bride and groom are threatening him with harm the next time he goes fishing at Bull Run...pretty clear what they were saying. They all should feel guilty...and I hope they are charged with giving false statements to law enforcement.

Posted by: mr rodgers ()
Date: January 10, 2017 04:40AM

A go beyond the call of duty employee whacked out a crazy ass dyke bitch that attacked him. She was in the process of stealing chairs and was a convicted felon herself with a history of attacking people. FUCK HER

Posted by: Bottom Line ()
Date: January 11, 2017 07:39AM

When around niggers, always be prepared for a chimpout. These are violent, unpredictable animals. Thank goodness the young man was able to survive this encounter.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.