HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Snow-plow driver purposefully drives opposite direction Military road in Arlington endangering lives of those involved. Video of incident inuded
Posted by: wish granted ()
Date: March 18, 2014 05:36PM

Rockhound Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I only wish his personal information and court
> info could have been posted at the top of the next
> page.

> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > https://pipl.com/
> >
> >
> > Jason E Berry
> > 43 years old

> >
> >
> >
> http://10digits.us/n/Jason_E_Berry/Arlington_VA/d4
>
> > 8b2e275
> >
> >
> > Phone Number
> >
> > 703-527-1299
> >
> >
> > Address
> >
> > 3206 23Rd St N
> > Arlington, VA

>
> That may be his home phone, because he posted his
> number on FB. Maybe its his cell?
>
> Jason Berry please call me. 703-298-3549

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Snow-plow driver purposefully drives opposite direction Military road in Arlington endangering lives of those involved. Video of incident inuded
Posted by: nYGMj ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:01PM

holy moly i got to see a little news. really driving on wrong side and not understanding cars were trying to get around. like was he both drinking and high ?

Posted by: Chasin'Bury A. ConsiderateGuy ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:02PM

confirmed address Wrote:
> 3206 23Rd St N
> Arlington, VA
>
> https://www.google.com/maps/place/3206+23rd+St+N/@
> 38.898203,-77.09956,3a,90y,186h,90t/
>
> You can see the jetta and the same shed as the one
> in the FB pics.
>
>
> Hopefully the plow man was some redneck from WV,
> someone like Charles Severances cousin.

Here's a better link to the picture linked in the quoted post above:a

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3206+23rd+St+N&ll=38.898172,-77.099454&spn=0.005085,0.006588&sll=38.898010,-77.099587&layer=c&cbp=12,143.62,,0,5.75&cbll=38.898203,-77.09956&gl=us&hnear=3206+23rd+St+N,+Arlington,+Virginia+22201&t=m&z=17&panoid=XxS-0rOM1ONPG8-6DOpujw

That shows just how concerned 43-year-old Jason E. Berry really is ... when it comes to safety on the roads in Arlington County. Just look at that pile of mulch blocking the road in front of his house. And forcing traffic dangerously close to the portable basketball goal that the Snowflakes across the street can no longer use. And check out the "warning signs!" Those little orange flags would be wonderful at warning drivers. Not. They are next to invisible in the daytime. And they would be invisible at night, as would that dark mulch pile. (Do 'look upwards' inside Google StreetView. There's not a streetlight to be found.)

That no one died is only thanks to Providence.

If someone should call 703-527-1299 in an attempt to talk with Chasin' Bury, who supposedly lives at:

> 3206 23Rd St N
> Arlington, VA 22201

Please ask him why he was blocking the road with his mulch pile, and whether or not he got a ticket for his unsafe actions. I'm sort of interested also in whether Chasin' doesn't like all kids, or just the Snowflakes across the street from him.

Maybe Dave Kirschner helped him out ... what with all of Dave's power that he wields to the advantage of friends, those with and without benefits alike.

Posted by: NNyKK ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:07PM

i heard from his legal representative

turns out he had brain freeze from drinking a slurpee too fast

Posted by: stuntman parking ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:08PM

He probably used his ebrake to back into his own driveway.

Posted by: yeah ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:10PM

He's been awfully quiet on FB today..that's not like him..at least compared to his number of posts yesterday!

Posted by: Bird's Eye ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:13PM

County records show only one bedroom and one bath, with no upgrades since it was built in 1930, but the bird's eye view show what looks to be a nice sized addition on the back. I'd hope that there hasn't been a second bedroom or a half bath added and not reported to the county.

Posted by: Stunts Driver ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:15PM

Did Dave Kirschner use his position with the county to give Jason Berry confidential personnel information about the plow driver? He sure seemed to allude to that on facebook.

Posted by: Chasin'Bury A. ConsiderateGuy ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:18PM

nYGMj Wrote:
> holy moly i got to see a little news. really
> driving on wrong side and not understanding cars
> were trying to get around. like was he both
> drinking and high ?

Chasin' Bury might indeed have been high or drinking. He sounds sober in the tape at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcJNt0CQS94. And there's no evidence of substance abuse at http://www.grippedfilms.com or http://www.jasonberry.com. But high-functioning substance abusers are the most dangerous of the lot.

Ole Chasin' certainly could not comprehend that plow operators do not operate their trucks from the right-hand side of the vehicle ... like the USPS trucks Chasin' so admires. The plow drivers are instructed to clear as much of the street as possible, without damaging property or the roads. To meet their goals -- including the number of miles/hour of streets' completely cleared while not tearing the plow off on one of the many Arlington speed bumps -- drivers elect the safe alternative.

Chasin' is the type of guy who would rail and curse if the lane wasn't cleared enough that he could ride his bicycle about, and tell stories to impress his coterie with his mad bicycling skills and stuntdriver reflexes. And all. He won't ride his bicycle if there's snow on the ground howevere ... that would take a Cat 13 or 14 mountain bike rider who was also a professional rodeo rider, and 17th Degree Pink Belt Dum-Phuq-Gai Senjei.

Posted by: hero or zero ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:24PM

Claims he's a hero for reporting the driver; claims the plow driver caused an accident; so how's he a hero if he didn't prevent the crash?

Posted by: Driver Stunts ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:30PM

From Arlington County General District Court

Assault & Battery Fam-Member

Attachments:
Jason Berry Arlington.jpg

Posted by: flameon ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:30PM

trolls complaining about the cameraman - classic. That was a dump truck and those guys get 200 bucks an hour as soon as they are called up. They do not stop if there is plowing to do. I have a friend that goes 24-30 hours only taking naps in the truck. The guy plowing should and hopefully will lose his license and never be allowed to plow again.

As for the guy reporting this - good job.

Posted by: whats the point ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:33PM

Why post a criminal offense where the charges were dismissed? All it means is someone accused the defendent and was unable or unwilling to provide evidence to convict. That could happen to any innocent person.

Posted by: Driver of Stunts ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:35PM

flameon Wrote:
> trolls complaining about the cameraman - classic.
> That was a dump truck and those guys get 200 bucks
> an hour as soon as they are called up.

Not true

> They do
> not stop if there is plowing to do. I have a
> friend that goes 24-30 hours only taking naps in
> the truck.

Not true, especially in a county job.

> The guy plowing should and hopefully
> will lose his license and never be allowed to plow
> again.
>
> As for the guy reporting this - good job.

Welcome to Fairfax Underground Jason.

Posted by: uhmm.. he pleaded GUILTY ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:37PM

Jason Berry, of Arlington VA. Owner of https://racedots.com (http://whois.domaintools.com/racedots.com) was found GUILTY of Assault on 11/30/2010.

Posted by: Stunts Driver Beery ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:39PM

whats the point Wrote:
> Why post a criminal offense where the charges were
> dismissed? All it means is someone accused the
> defendent and was unable or unwilling to provide
> evidence to convict. That could happen to any
> innocent person.

Its public record. This guy wants to be in the public eye. Just wanted to see what kind of person would try soo hard to get someone in a thankless job FIRED over a trivial issue.

Posted by: Mulch ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:45PM

whats the point Wrote:
> Why post a criminal offense where the charges were
> dismissed? All it means is someone accused the
> defendent and was unable or unwilling to provide
> evidence to convict. That could happen to any
> innocent person.

Dude pled guilty. Real men beat up chicks, narc on plow drivers, and use excessive mulch.

Posted by: my commute home ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:49PM

Left HH tonight at the same time as a couple who were a lot drunker than me, they got in a car right in front of the bar and drove off, wish I had a dash cam, then this bus on George Mason started taking up two lanes, preventing me from passing, if I'd had a dash cam his ass would be so busted, then this haggard looking chick was walking down Columbia pick with thick thighs and a mini dress and boots, could have caused an accident with that fashion disaster, last thing I'm going to video is that, guess I could have used my phone camera while driving but I wanted to check Twitter to see what I missed while I was in the bar.

Posted by: U. Can Call Me Melinda ()
Date: March 18, 2014 06:56PM

Driver of Stunts Wrote:
> flameon Wrote:
> -----
> > trolls complaining about the cameraman -
> > classic. That was a dump truck and those guys get 200
> > bucks an hour as soon as they are called up.
>
> Not true
>
> > They do
> > not stop if there is plowing to do. I have a
> > friend that goes 24-30 hours only taking naps
> > in the truck.
>
> Not true, especially in a county job.
>
> > The guy plowing should and hopefully
> > will lose his license and never be allowed to
> > plow again.
> >
> > As for the guy reporting this - good job.
>
> Welcome to Fairfax Underground Jason.

Jason,

If that is indeed you, please say so.

I'd like to call you up, and we can discuss how birds of feather need to flock together.

I go for manly men, who know when a little discipline needs to be applied. If I've been bad, I surely won't call my deserved "corrections" assualt, or anything like that. (But you've got to promise to honor my "SAFE WORD" which is ARDINGER. (I cann't forget that word, LOLZ)

I agree that the DUMP TRUCK driver was INSANE and OUT OF CONTROL. I personally saw him that DUMP TRUCK run 17 cars off of the road or into the opposing lane that morning. One of those cars was full on NUNS on their way to the Arlington Food Bank to prepare breakfast for the homeless and destitute. Another car had seven child seats which I could view from my vantage point. And they were all filled with CHILDREN.

BTW> I like your cottage. It would look better with a wife and kids in that oh-so cute front yard. (LOLZ) So please let me know if it's yoiu. To borrow a word from an earlier, ugly post, I'd like to start chasin' me my own Jason!!!!

XXX+++XXX

Melinda A.

Posted by: ^LOL ()
Date: March 18, 2014 07:09PM

+1

You guys can talk about your HARROWING experiences on your first date!

The stranded motorist, the killer plow! Oh LAWDY!

Posted by: Sonny Drysdale ()
Date: March 18, 2014 07:17PM

Whoops. No facebook for Jason.

Posted by: Stunt Driver ()
Date: March 18, 2014 07:33PM

>
> Jason,
>
> If that is indeed you, please say so.
>
> I'd like to call you up, and we can discuss how
> birds of feather need to flock together.
>
> I go for manly men, who know when a little
> discipline needs to be applied. If I've been bad,
> I surely won't call my deserved "corrections"
> assualt, or anything like that. (But you've got
> to promise to honor my "SAFE WORD" which is
> ARDINGER. (I cann't forget that word, LOLZ)
>
> I agree that the DUMP TRUCK driver was INSANE and
> OUT OF CONTROL. I personally saw him that DUMP
> TRUCK run 17 cars off of the road or into the
> opposing lane that morning. One of those cars was
> full on NUNS on their way to the Arlington Food
> Bank to prepare breakfast for the homeless and
> destitute. Another car had seven child seats
> which I could view from my vantage point. And
> they were all filled with CHILDREN.
>
> BTW> I like your cottage. It would look better
> with a wife and kids in that oh-so cute front
> yard. (LOLZ) So please let me know if it's yoiu.
> To borrow a word from an earlier, ugly post, I'd
> like to start chasin' me my own Jason!!!!
>
> XXX+++XXX
>
> Melinda A.

I heard the mayor of Arlington is going to award him the keys to the city for his heroic and self sacrificing actions.

Arlington County may even change March 17 to Jason Berry Day from St. Patrick's day to honor the courageous man.

The Congressional Medal of honor might be in Jason Berry s future

Posted by: defendor ()
Date: March 18, 2014 07:39PM

Word on the street is that he beat the assault rap because the judge found that the girl was being bossy.

Posted by: adfadfadsf ()
Date: March 18, 2014 07:48PM

defendor Wrote:
> Word on the street is that he beat the assault rap
> because the judge found that the girl was being
> bossy.

Pled guilty in 2010 and it got dismissed in 2013. As a part of the deal, he probably had to keep his hands off women for 3 years in order to get it dismissed.

Posted by: CONGRATULATIONS! ()
Date: March 18, 2014 08:30PM

3610138577_Godu2_xlarge.jpeg

Posted by: Saltdogs ()
Date: March 18, 2014 08:50PM

Driver of Stunts Wrote:
> flameon Wrote:
> -----
> > trolls complaining about the cameraman -
> classic.
> > That was a dump truck and those guys get 200
> bucks
> > an hour as soon as they are called up.
>
> Not true
>
> > They do
> > not stop if there is plowing to do. I have a
> > friend that goes 24-30 hours only taking naps
> in
> > the truck.
>
> Not true, especially in a county job.
>
> > The guy plowing should and hopefully
> > will lose his license and never be allowed to
> plow
> > again.
> >
> > As for the guy reporting this - good job.
>
> Welcome to Fairfax Underground Jason.

It is true that large dump truck plow drivers get paid 200 bucks an hour. Smaller plows mounted to pickups with 'Saltdoggs' in the bed make 125-100 bucks an hour. If the driver owns the vehicle you could say they make that money.

It is true that private contractors work round the clock when needed. Recall the county does not maintain a fleet of plows required to move all the snow and salt the roads - they rely heavily on contractors.

Posted by: 4NTvm ()
Date: March 18, 2014 08:53PM

uhmm.. he pleaded GUILTY Wrote:
> Jason Berry, of Arlington VA. Owner of
> https://racedots.com
> (http://whois.domaintools.com/racedots.com) was
> found GUILTY of Assault on 11/30/2010.

No he pled guilty on 11/30

the case was dismissed

Posted by: trivial ()
Date: March 18, 2014 08:55PM

Stunts Driver Beery Wrote:
> whats the point Wrote:
> -----
> > Why post a criminal offense where the charges
> were
> > dismissed? All it means is someone accused the
> > defendent and was unable or unwilling to
> provide
> > evidence to convict. That could happen to any
> > innocent person.
>
>
> Its public record. This guy wants to be in the
> public eye. Just wanted to see what kind of person
> would try soo hard to get someone in a thankless
> job FIRED over a trivial issue.

I do not think plowing on the wrong side of the road is trivial...

Posted by: wate, wut ()
Date: March 18, 2014 08:56PM

He really beat a female. Jason Berry gripfilm woman beater

His 15 minutes of fame is about up.

Turd

Posted by: stunts ()
Date: March 18, 2014 08:59PM

trivial Wrote:
> Stunts Driver Beery Wrote:
> -----
> > whats the point Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Why post a criminal offense where the charges
> > were
> > > dismissed? All it means is someone accused
> the
> > > defendent and was unable or unwilling to
> > provide
> > > evidence to convict. That could happen to
> any
> > > innocent person.
> >
> >
> > Its public record. This guy wants to be in the
> > public eye. Just wanted to see what kind of
> person
> > would try soo hard to get someone in a
> thankless
> > job FIRED over a trivial issue.
>
>
> I do not think plowing on the wrong side of the
> road is trivial...

The only other driver on the road didn't seem to have any problems with the plow going 15mph on the shoulder.

Date: March 18, 2014 09:01PM

4NTvm Wrote:
> uhmm.. he pleaded GUILTY Wrote:
> -----
> > Jason Berry, of Arlington VA. Owner of
> > https://racedots.com
> > (http://whois.domaintools.com/racedots.com) was
> > found GUILTY of Assault on 11/30/2010.
>
>
> No he pled guilty on 11/30
>
> the case was dismissed

It was dismissed months after he pled guilty..probably because he completed anger management classes and community service hours. Doesn't mean he didn't beat a woman.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2014 09:28PM

LOL I wonder what his position on the 2nd Amendment is....

Domestic assault, even misdemeanor domestic assault, means you are permanently barred from owning or attempting to purchase a firearm.

I bet he's an active member of the Brady Campaign.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 18, 2014 09:31PM

file.php?2,file=125638,filename=Arlingto
Attachments:
Jason E Berry.jpg

Posted by: hurr durr 2 ()
Date: March 18, 2014 09:58PM

Typical liberal with too much time on his hands and not enough of everybody else's business to get into.

Date: March 18, 2014 10:04PM

Chasin'Bury A. ConsiderateGuy Wrote:
> confirmed address Wrote:
> -----
> > 3206 23Rd St N
> > Arlington, VA
> >
> >
> https://www.google.com/maps/place/3206+23rd+St+N/@
>
> > 38.898203,-77.09956,3a,90y,186h,90t/
> >
> > You can see the jetta and the same shed as the
> one
> > in the FB pics.
> >
> >
> > Hopefully the plow man was some redneck from
> WV,
> > someone like Charles Severances cousin.
>
>
> Here's a better link to the picture linked in the
> quoted post above:a
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3206+23rd+St+N&ll=38
> .898172,-77.099454&spn=0.005085,0.006588&sll=38.89
> 8010,-77.099587&layer=c&cbp=12,143.62,,0,5.75&cbll
> =38.898203,-77.09956&gl=us&hnear=3206+23rd+St+N,+A
> rlington,+Virginia+22201&t=m&z=17&panoid=XxS-0rOM1
> ONPG8-6DOpujw
>
> That shows just how concerned 43-year-old Jason E.
> Berry really is ... when it comes to safety on the
> roads in Arlington County. Just look at that pile
> of mulch blocking the road in front of his house.
> And forcing traffic dangerously close to the
> portable basketball goal that the Snowflakes
> across the street can no longer use. And check
> out the "warning signs!" Those little orange
> flags would be wonderful at warning drivers. Not.
> They are next to invisible in the daytime. And
> they would be invisible at night, as would that
> dark mulch pile. (Do 'look upwards' inside Google
> StreetView. There's not a streetlight to be
> found.)
>
> That no one died is only thanks to Providence.
>
> If someone should call 703-527-1299 in an attempt
> to talk with Chasin' Bury, who supposedly lives
> at:
>
> > 3206 23Rd St N
> > Arlington, VA 22201
>
> Please ask him why he was blocking the road with
> his mulch pile, and whether or not he got a ticket
> for his unsafe actions. I'm sort of interested
> also in whether Chasin' doesn't like all kids, or
> just the Snowflakes across the street from him.
>
> Maybe Dave Kirschner helped him out ... what with
> all of Dave's power that he wields to the
> advantage of friends, those with and without
> benefits alike.

I also wonder about this friend of his, Dave..I sure hope he's not abusing his power/privileges. Arlington County taxpayers would like to know...

Date: March 18, 2014 10:19PM

Señor douchebag appears to have made his FB posts private..too bad there are screenshots of his posts while they were public

Posted by: Mulch Man ()
Date: March 19, 2014 08:08AM

I wonder how long Captain Stupendous allowed the mulch to sit in front of his house. According to Arlington County's mulch delivery terms, any mulch delivered curbside and left on the roadway or sidewalk must be removed by the citizen within 24 hours. I'm sure our hero would NEVER disregard a county directive.

Posted by: Google Bait ()
Date: March 19, 2014 08:20AM

Jason Berry - Domestic Assault - Gripped Films - Arlington - Chasing Legends - Snow Plow

Posted by: Don'tQuoteMe O. WaitGoAhead ()
Date: March 19, 2014 10:26AM

Google Bait Wrote:
> Jason Berry - Domestic Assault - Gripped Films -
> Arlington - Chasing Legends - Snow Plow

I'll see your bait, and raise it ten!

Jason Berry - pled guilty to domestic assault - jberry@racedots.com - 703-298-3549

Jason Berry - pled guilty to domestic assault - http://www.grippedfilms.com

Jason Berry - admitted to domestic assault of family member - http://www.grippedracing.com

Jason Berry - admitted to assaulting a family member - http://www.racedots.com

Filming adventure sports since 2000, Jason Eric Berry pled guilty to "Assault and Battery of a Family Member" (ASSAULT & BATTERY-FAM MEMBER), Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57.2, on 30 Nov. 2010. With a background in advertising and marketing and lots of experience riding bicycles, Mr. Berry was originally arrested 29 Oct. 2010 for misdemeanor assault (ASSAULT: MISDEMEANOR), in violation of Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57, in response to a complaint reported to Arlington County Police Department (ACPD) by EMILY A**E MC****LD.

While not assaulting people, or taking vigilante steps to ensure the drivers of snowplows can not optimally clear little-traveled roadways, Mr. Berry also manages Gripped Racing (http://www.grippedracing.com), a mountain, road and cyclocross racing team. At this time, it is not clear whether this team is made up of solely of admitted domestic violence abusers, or if only Jason Berry admitted to this crime.

After testing various types of fixtures, and settling on a design, Mr. Berry turned to Indiegogo for startup monies to begin producing RaceDots. The Indiegogo community either did not know, or did not care that Jason Eric Berry had pled guilty to "Assault and Battery of a Family Member" (ASSAULT & BATTERY-FAM MEMBER), Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57.2, on 30 Nov. 2010. In all likelihood, Indiegogo'ers were not aware that Mr. Berry had been arrested 29 Oct. 2010 for misdemeanor assault (ASSAULT: MISDEMEANOR), in violation of Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57, in response to a complaint reported to Arlington County Police Department (ACPD) by EMILY A**E MC****LD.

Jason Berry (jberry@racedots.com, 703-298-3549) has a long history of taking matters into his own hands:

- 1. “It baffled me that after all the time spent training and the money spent on expensive racing clothing, we all would reach for safety pins and willingly pokes holes in the best gear we own,” Mr. Berry said. “Even the pros hate safety pins! I knew there had to be a better way.” So Mr. Berry decided to develop, market, and sell an environmentally unfriendly alternative to using safety pins, rare-earth magnets (http://nepis.epa.gov/Adobe/PDF/P100EUBC.pdf) ... instead of "Save the Planet" the rallying cry of bicyclists seems to be "Save the Spandex."

- 2. Either because he believed she deserved it, or because he was angry, or because of a temporary lapse in sanity, or for some other equally unfathomable reason, Mr. Berry committed and was arrested for assault and battery of a family member on 29 Oct. 2010. While arrested for misdemeanor assault (ASSAULT: MISDEMEANOR), in violation of Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57, Jason Eric Berry pled guilty to "Assault and Battery of a Family Member" (ASSAULT & BATTERY-FAM MEMBER), Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57.2, on 30 Nov. 2010. It is unclear whether he has committed any assaults since this incident, but because of this violence, he may no longer lawfully own a firearm.

- 3. While driving towards the end of a heavy, late winter snowstorm (seven to eleven inches of snow fell locally in the preceding eight hours) Jason Berry decided a snowplow-driver's actions were unsafe. After somehow deploying his expensive, hand-held video camera, turning around, and speeding after the snowplow driver, he eventually caught up with the driver. With little attention to lane markings and the like, he then recorded what he believed to be unsafe actions, while providing a commentary intended to incite a response. "He could have easily killed somebody. There's no excuse for that," Mr. Berry told a local media outlet. Here is a link to Jason Eric Berry's video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcJNt0CQS94).

Jason Eric Berry definitely fits the Arlington County ideal. He committed and pled guilty to assaulting and battering a female family member. Because he rides a bicycle and records other bicyclists with videotape (http://www.chasinglegends.com) he is a respected member of the community. Even more, he is well-liked, and catered to, by Arlington County staffers ... purportedly including Dave Kirschner, from whom he solicited assistance in identifying the driver of the snowplow that was effectively clearing the traffic lanes of Military Road in North Arlington.

Jason Berry - Domestic Assault - Gripped Films - Arlington - Chasing Legends - Snow Plow

Posted by: Oaky ()
Date: March 19, 2014 12:13PM

Wrong way snow plow driver cause accident:

http://www.wtop.com/139/3585794/Police-Snow-plow-caused-accident

Posted by: ppkdV ()
Date: March 19, 2014 01:05PM

Posted by: News deliverys ()
Date: March 19, 2014 01:27PM

Police: Wrong-way snow plow caused accident

http://wtop.com/?nid=893&sid=3585794

Wednesday - 3/19/2014, 9:05am  ET

Shortly after being caught on video driving the wrong way down Military Road — a story first reported on ARLnow.com — an Arlington County snow plow driver ran a stop sign and caused a multi-vehicle accident, according to police.

The accident happened at 9:18 a.m. on Monday. The 51-year-old plow driver was heading southbound on S. Monroe Street when he ran a stop sign at 18th Street S. and struck an eastbound Toyota Highlander on the driver’s side rear panel, according to Arlington County Police spokesman Dustin Sternbeck. The Highlander then struck two parked cars.

“There were no reported injuries as a result of the accident,” Sternbeck told ARLnow.com.

The accident happened less than two hours after local filmmaker Jason Berry said he was nearly run off the road by the plow, which was driving the wrong way down hilly, twisting Military Road. At Tuesday’s Arlington County Board meeting, Board Chair Jay Fisette encouraged County Manager Barbara Donnellan to take disciplinary action.

“I think all of us saw that video and thought, ‘oh my God,” Fisette said. “That was horrible. It’s inconceivable to me that there’s a justification for driving a [snow plow] down the wrong side of the road. It was quite amazing to watch the video. We are just fortunate that nothing terrible… came of that particular driving experience.”

Donnellan reported that the driver was working a midnight-to-noon shift and called the incident “unfortunate,” “dangerous” and a “near miss situation.”

“This is completely unacceptable behavior for snow plowing. it is a violation of our Arlington county driver policy and training,” Donnellan said. “As soon as the county learned of the unacceptable behavior we identified the responsible driver and immediately removed him from duty.”

“ The investigation is underway,” Donnellan continued. “We’re taking appropriate action with this employee. A full range of disciplinary actions is always on the table for serious safety violations. Our safety policy strives for zero incidents.”

Donnellan noted that the county also received calls thanking snow removal crews for their tireless work during this snowy winter.

“It’s easy to focus on one driver, on one day, but we also have many, many drivers who are safe, courteous and do great work too,” Donnellan said. “My many thanks goes out to staff who works incredibly hard during these weather events to keep our community safe and to keep our streets, trails and sidewalks clear.”

Related Story:
Arlington driver removed from duty for plowing in wrong direction
http://www.wtop.com/139/3584606/Arlington-driver-removed-from-duty-for-plowing-in-wrong-direction

Posted by: yuppered ()
Date: March 19, 2014 01:29PM

Bike boy needs to go down.

Posted by: ShaRhandia ()
Date: March 19, 2014 02:10PM

News deliverys told us about WTOP Writing:

> Shortly after being caught on video driving the
> wrong way down Military Road — a story first
> reported on ARLnow.com — an Arlington County
> snow plow driver ran a stop sign and caused a
> multi-vehicle accident, according to police.

Shortly? Sheesh, it was at least two hours later. And almost five miles away, as shown by Google maps:

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=s+monroe+st+and+18th+street+s,+arlington+va&daddr=Military+Road,+Arlington,+VA&hl=en&sll=38.912353,-77.11435&sspn=0.040672,0.0527

> The accident happened less than two hours after
> local filmmaker Jason Berry said he was nearly run
> off the road by the plow, which was driving the
> wrong way down hilly, twisting Military Road.

Seems like there's an agenda in this reporting. Perhaps another member of the Bicycle Mafia at work? Dave Kirschner is a well-known cycling activist working for Arlington County whom Jason consulted while trying to learn the identification of the plow operator. Dave related to Jason he couldn't "publicly" respond to Jason's query. Busy little beavers these bicyclists ...

> “This is completely unacceptable behavior for
> snow plowing. it is a violation of our Arlington
> county driver policy and training,” Donnellan
> said. “As soon as the county learned of the
> unacceptable behavior we identified the
> responsible driver and immediately removed him
> from duty.”

Really? And would this 'removal' have been related to the accident, or to Jason's video, which Jason broadcast far and wide to satisfy his own personal agenda ... instead of timely notifying County officials OR THE ARLINGTON COUNTY POLICE DEPARTMENT of what Jason believed to be dangerous driving. The Dispatcher would've immediately sidelined the driver had he known of the report ... Snow Emergency operations were in full effect!

> “ The investigation is underway,” Donnellan
> continued. “We’re taking appropriate action
> with this employee. A full range of disciplinary
> actions is always on the table for serious safety
> violations. Our safety policy strives for zero
> incidents.”

Good. I hope that the incendiary actions taken by vociferous bicycling advocates, potentially facilitated by County staff, don't unduly influence the outcome of the investigation.

> Donnellan noted that the county also received
> calls thanking snow removal crews for their
> tireless work during this snowy winter.

Repeated. Because it deserves to be reiterated.

> “It’s easy to focus on one driver, on one day,
> but we also have many, many drivers who are safe,
> courteous and do great work too,” Donnellan
> said. “My many thanks goes out to staff who
> works incredibly hard during these weather events
> to keep our community safe and to keep our
> streets, trails and sidewalks clear.”

That's right, Mr. Donnellan. And the misdirection by agitators, who are more concerned with propagandizing their own agenda than trying to protect the public, makes it all too easy for lackluster reporters and "news" sites to try to gather page views with rhetoric and slanted stories.

Related Story:
Jason Berry and Dave Kirschner Outed--The Former as a Domestic Abuser, the Latter as a Bicycle-at-all-Costs Bureaucrat
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/1/1484147.html

Posted by: regarldess ()
Date: March 19, 2014 02:12PM

Accident or not, Jason Berry of Arlington VA is a wife beating douche bag.

Just read his Facebook posts... oh god. He deserves everything FFXU is giving him.

Posted by: great work sir ()
Date: March 19, 2014 02:13PM

Don'tQuoteMe O. WaitGoAhead Wrote:
> Google Bait Wrote:
> -----
> > Jason Berry - Domestic Assault - Gripped Films
> -
> > Arlington - Chasing Legends - Snow Plow
>
> I'll see your bait, and raise it ten!
>
> Jason Berry - pled guilty to domestic assault -
> jberry@racedots.com - 703-298-3549
>
> Jason Berry - pled guilty to domestic assault -
> http://www.grippedfilms.com
>
> Jason Berry - admitted to domestic assault of
> family member - http://www.grippedracing.com
>
> Jason Berry - admitted to assaulting a family
> member - http://www.racedots.com
>
> Filming adventure sports since 2000, Jason Eric
> Berry pled guilty to "Assault and Battery of a
> Family Member" (ASSAULT & BATTERY-FAM MEMBER),
> Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57.2, on 30 Nov.
> 2010. With a background in advertising and
> marketing and lots of experience riding bicycles,
> Mr. Berry was originally arrested 29 Oct. 2010 for
> misdemeanor assault (ASSAULT: MISDEMEANOR), in
> violation of Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57,
> in response to a complaint reported to Arlington
> County Police Department (ACPD) by EMILY A**E
> MC****LD.
>
> While not assaulting people, or taking vigilante
> steps to ensure the drivers of snowplows can not
> optimally clear little-traveled roadways, Mr.
> Berry also manages Gripped Racing
> (http://www.grippedracing.com), a mountain, road
> and cyclocross racing team. At this time, it is
> not clear whether this team is made up of solely
> of admitted domestic violence abusers, or if only
> Jason Berry admitted to this crime.
>
> After testing various types of fixtures, and
> settling on a design, Mr. Berry turned to
> Indiegogo for startup monies to begin producing
> RaceDots. The Indiegogo community either did not
> know, or did not care that Jason Eric Berry had
> pled guilty to "Assault and Battery of a Family
> Member" (ASSAULT & BATTERY-FAM MEMBER), Virginia
> Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57.2, on 30 Nov. 2010. In
> all likelihood, Indiegogo'ers were not aware that
> Mr. Berry had been arrested 29 Oct. 2010 for
> in response to a complaint reported to Arlington
> County Police Department (ACPD) by EMILY A**E
> MC****LD.
>
> Jason Berry (jberry@racedots.com, 703-298-3549)
> has a long history of taking matters into his own
> hands:
>
> - 1. “It baffled me that after all the time
> spent training and the money spent on expensive
> racing clothing, we all would reach for safety
> pins and willingly pokes holes in the best gear we
> own,” Mr. Berry said. “Even the pros hate
> safety pins! I knew there had to be a better
> way.” So Mr. Berry decided to develop, market,
> and sell an environmentally unfriendly alternative
> to using safety pins, rare-earth magnets
> (http://nepis.epa.gov/Adobe/PDF/P100EUBC.pdf) ...
> instead of "Save the Planet" the rallying cry of
> bicyclists seems to be "Save the Spandex."
>
> - 2. Either because he believed she deserved it,
> or because he was angry, or because of a temporary
> lapse in sanity, or for some other equally
> unfathomable reason, Mr. Berry committed and was
> arrested for assault and battery of a family
> member on 29 Oct. 2010. While arrested for
> Jason Eric Berry pled guilty to "Assault and
> Battery of a Family Member" (ASSAULT & BATTERY-FAM
> MEMBER), Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57.2,
> on 30 Nov. 2010. It is unclear whether he has
> committed any assaults since this incident, but
> because of this violence, he may no longer
> lawfully own a firearm.
>
> - 3. While driving towards the end of a heavy,
> late winter snowstorm (seven to eleven inches of
> snow fell locally in the preceding eight hours)
> Jason Berry decided a snowplow-driver's actions
> were unsafe. After somehow deploying his
> expensive, hand-held video camera, turning around,
> and speeding after the snowplow driver, he
> eventually caught up with the driver. With little
> attention to lane markings and the like, he then
> recorded what he believed to be unsafe actions,
> while providing a commentary intended to incite a
> response. "He could have easily killed somebody.
> There's no excuse for that," Mr. Berry told a
> local media outlet. Here is a link to Jason Eric
> Berry's video
> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcJNt0CQS94).
>
> Jason Eric Berry definitely fits the Arlington
> County ideal. He committed and pled guilty to
> assaulting and battering a female family member.
> Because he rides a bicycle and records other
> bicyclists with videotape
> (http://www.chasinglegends.com) he is a respected
> member of the community. Even more, he is
> well-liked, and catered to, by Arlington County
> staffers ... purportedly including Dave Kirschner,
> from whom he solicited assistance in identifying
> the driver of the snowplow that was effectively
> clearing the traffic lanes of Military Road in
> North Arlington.
>

win.jpg

Posted by: For further information ()
Date: March 19, 2014 02:34PM

You will never believe this! Wrote:
> http://wtop.com/?nid=893&sid=3584606
>
> Arlington driver removed from duty for plowing in
> wrong direction
>
> Monday - 3/17/2014, 2:20pm  ET
>
>  An Arlington County snow plow is seen travelling
> the wrong direction on Military Road Monday
> morning. (Courtesy Jason Berry)
> WASHINGTON - Arlington County says it has removed
> a snow plow driver from duty after a motorist
> reported seeing the driver travel the wrong
> direction on Military Road Monday morning.
>
> The motorist took video, shared with WTOP, showing
> the plow traveling the wrong direction on a
> two-lane road as a car approaches from the
> opposite direction
>
> The driver who took the video says he had turned
> around and followed the plow after it nearly
> struck his own car.
>
> The head of Arlington County's Department of
> Environmental Services says the plow driver's
> behavior was "completely unacceptable" and
> violates the county's training practices.
>
> "As soon as the county learned of the unacceptable
> behavior, we identified the driver and removed him
> from duty. We will be taking appropriate action
> with this employee. Safety is a priority for the
> county, and we encourage any driver issues or
> concerns to be reported to the police," Dave
> Hundelt says in a statement to WTOP.
>
> Heavy snowfall left roads covered early Monday
> morning. Area schools and federal offices were
> closed leaving traffic light on area roads.
>
> Crews spent the morning clear snow and slush from
> the roads as the snow tapered off.
>
> Jason Berry, who shot the video, says he was
> travelling home about 7:30 a.m. Monday when he
> came over the top of a hill and had to veer out of
> his lane to avoid colliding with the plow truck.
> He temporarily lost control of his Volkswagon,
> Berry tells WTOP.
>
> Berry says he turned around and began following
> the plow and saw the plow force another car out of
> its lane.
>
> "He could have easily killed somebody. There's no
> excuse for that," Berry says.
>
> Watch Berry's video below:
>
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcJNt0CQS94

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1486450.html

Posted by: sir bumps a lot ()
Date: March 20, 2014 07:19AM

Bump

VIDEO: Arlington official calls 'rogue' snow-plow incident an aberration
Posted by: More Info ()
Date: March 20, 2014 08:48AM

VIDEO: Arlington official calls 'rogue' snow-plow incident an aberration
http://www.insidenova.com/news/arlington/video-arlington-official-calls-rogue-snow-plow-incident-an-aberration/article_22519e4c-af5d-11e3-aaa9-0019bb2963f4.html

Arlington County Manager Barbara Donnellan says she hopes the often unheralded efforts of snow-removal crews within the county government don’t get tarnished by the actions of one apparently rogue driver.

Donnellan on March 18 acknowledged that she and others were aghast at a video that received wide circulation, purporting to show a government plow driver zipping the wrong way on Military Road during the March 17 snowstorm.

“This was dangerous . . . completely unacceptable behavior,” Donnellan told County Board members. An investigation has started, and could result in a range of sanctions against the driver.

But, Donnellan said, the incident was an aberration.

“Our crews do great work in challenging conditions,” she said. “It’s easy to focus on one driver on one day . . . [but] staff work incredibly hard, and I just wanted to say ‘thank you.’”

County Board Chairman Jay Fisette was among those who were agog upon seeing the rogue driver.

“All of us saw that video and went, ‘Oh my God,’” Fisette said. “We are just fortunate that nothing terrible . . . came of that.”

There have been 16 separate instances of inclement-weather conditions during the 2013-14 winter season across Northern Virginia through the St. Patrick’s Day storm, Donnellan said. Arlington government crews are put on 12-hour shifts during weather incidents.

County Board member Walter Tejada joined with Donnellan in expressing the hope that one bad apple should not tarnish the efforts of those who clear county roads.

“Please pass along our appreciation to everyone,” he said.

Watch the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcJNt0CQS94
Attachments:
5329a8ecc8ebf_preview-300.png

Do I have this right?
Posted by: Son_of_the_South ()
Date: March 20, 2014 10:22AM

Two pages of this crap?

If I get this straight

1. Seven in the morning. Swischy cameraman gets his panties in a wad about a a snow plow.

2. Seven to nine in the morning. Cameraman edits the video, posts it to youtube, and breathlessly contacts local news outlets and tells them to watch the video he has posted to youtube. It's death defying. You'll be amazed. Etc.

3. At nine-fifteen the snow plow runs a stop sign and smacks a car on the other side of the county.

And the dillwad cameraman didn't call the police after he spun out?

And the dillwad cameraman didn't call the police after he caught up with the truck and got the number?

And the dillwad cameraman didn't call the police immediately upon getting home?

And the dillwad cameraman didn't call the police while downloading the video from his phone, uploading the video to his shee-shee Apple laptop, editing the video, uploading the edited video to youtube?

And the dillwad cameraman didn't call the police and tell them to look at his video? He called a bunch of other people to get them to look.

Why all the ruckus? Some dillwad wanted to be a youtube hero for a day, and didn't care about getting the unsafe snow plow off of the road.

And the sites that right all these articles don't ask the dillwad why he didn't call the police.

Why?

I can only shake my head sometimes over the Arlington Peoples Republik, and their loony inhabitants. That goes double for the places some people go to inform themselves of current events.

Re: Do I have this right?
Posted by: he is a hero ()
Date: March 20, 2014 12:00PM

Son_of_the_South Wrote:
> Two pages of this crap?
>
> If I get this straight
>
> 1. Seven in the morning. Swischy cameraman gets
> his panties in a wad about a a snow plow.
>
> 2. Seven to nine in the morning. Cameraman edits
> the video, posts it to youtube, and breathlessly
> contacts local news outlets and tells them to
> watch the video he has posted to youtube. It's
> death defying. You'll be amazed. Etc.
>
> 3. At nine-fifteen the snow plow runs a stop sign
> and smacks a car on the other side of the county.
>
> And the dillwad cameraman didn't call the police
> after he spun out?
>
> after he caught up with the truck and got the
> number?
>
> immediately upon getting home?
>
> while downloading the video from his phone,
> uploading the video to his shee-shee Apple laptop,
> editing the video, uploading the edited video to
> youtube?
>
> and tell them to look at his video? He called a
> bunch of other people to get them to look.
>
> Why all the ruckus? Some dillwad wanted to be a
> youtube hero for a day, and didn't care about
> getting the unsafe snow plow off of the road.
>
> And the sites that right all these articles don't
> ask the dillwad why he didn't call the police.
>
> Why?
>
> I can only shake my head sometimes over the
> Arlington Peoples Republik, and their loony
> inhabitants. That goes double for the places some
> people go to inform themselves of current events.

The cameraman is a hero. He protected a lot of lives by posting that video to youtube (no edits were needed).

I do feel like a petition should be started to have the fired driver re-hired. It is not fair for a driver to be fired for doing their job. He drove that way because it was the most effective way to clear snow on that side of the street. A silly video shouldn't keeep him from working.

I am not sure how peptitions work. I guess I will walk around with a clipboard and peice of paper where people can sign there name to have the driver re-hired.

Posted by: Asiano ()
Date: March 21, 2014 08:16AM

bump

Posted by: LU6cj ()
Date: March 21, 2014 08:42AM

did you say arlington ? this is simple

no one told him in america we use the left side of the road for spitting

Posted by: Online petition ()
Date: March 21, 2014 10:16AM

he is a hero Wrote:
> Son_of_the_South Wrote:
> -----
> > Two pages of this crap?
> >
> > If I get this straight
> >
> > 1. Seven in the morning. Swischy cameraman
> gets
> > his panties in a wad about a a snow plow.
> >
> > 2. Seven to nine in the morning. Cameraman
> edits
> > the video, posts it to youtube, and
> breathlessly
> > contacts local news outlets and tells them to
> > watch the video he has posted to youtube. It's
> > death defying. You'll be amazed. Etc.
> >
> > 3. At nine-fifteen the snow plow runs a stop
> sign
> > and smacks a car on the other side of the
> county.
> >
> > And the dillwad cameraman didn't call the
> police
> > after he spun out?
> >
> police
> > after he caught up with the truck and got the
> > number?
> >
> police
> > immediately upon getting home?
> >
> police
> > while downloading the video from his phone,
> > uploading the video to his shee-shee Apple
> laptop,
> > editing the video, uploading the edited video
> to
> > youtube?
> >
> police
> > and tell them to look at his video? He called
> a
> > bunch of other people to get them to look.
> >
> > Why all the ruckus? Some dillwad wanted to be
> a
> > youtube hero for a day, and didn't care about
> > getting the unsafe snow plow off of the road.
> >
> > And the sites that right all these articles
> don't
> > ask the dillwad why he didn't call the police.
>
> >
> > Why?
> >
> > I can only shake my head sometimes over the
> > Arlington Peoples Republik, and their loony
> > inhabitants. That goes double for the places
> some
> > people go to inform themselves of current
> events.
>
>
> The cameraman is a hero. He protected a lot of
> lives by posting that video to youtube (no edits
> were needed).
>
> I do feel like a petition should be started to
> have the fired driver re-hired. It is not fair for
> a driver to be fired for doing their job. He drove
> that way because it was the most effective way to
> clear snow on that side of the street. A silly
> video shouldn't keeep him from working.
>
> I am not sure how peptitions work. I guess I will
> walk around with a clipboard and peice of paper
> where people can sign there name to have the
> driver re-hired.

You could start a petion to get the driver re-hired on http://www.change.org

I am sure a lot of readers on this wonderful website want to see the good old snow-plow driver re-hired.

That snow-plow driver is a real American hero. What we are real seeing is the true effects of the Affordable-Care-Act (Obamacare): soicialism where everyone has a self-righteous attitude.

That snow-plow driver would have never been fired if president Romney was elected!!!

Posted by: Kd6bV ()
Date: March 21, 2014 09:24PM

you never heard of a one way road ? how could i see any lines on the road ?

Posted by: VW Stunt Team ()
Date: March 23, 2014 05:14PM

Will Jason Berry be out patrolling the streets of Arlington on Tuesdays snow storm?

Posted by: VW Stunt Team ()
Date: March 23, 2014 05:15PM

How can I arrange a ride along with our local hero?

Posted by: predictions ()
Date: March 23, 2014 05:35PM

Son_of_the_South Wrote:
> 3. At nine-fifteen the snow plow runs a stop sign
> and smacks a car on the other side of the county.
>
> after he spun out?
>
> after he caught up with the truck and got the
> number?
>
> immediately upon getting home?
>
> while downloading the video from his phone,
> uploading the video to his shee-shee Apple laptop,
> editing the video, uploading the edited video to
> youtube?
>
> and tell them to look at his video? He called a
> bunch of other people to get them to look.

This. I'll bet ya that, one day, Mr. Dickwad McBicycle Douchewater will go out joyriding needlessly in the snow and end up spinning out into a ditch on an unplowed road. Then he'll proceed to sue the local government and everybody else he can think of for not making the roads safe for his typicically NoVA douchebag yuppie, high-speed, driving needlessly in the snow.

Posted by: Repeat Offender ()
Date: March 23, 2014 05:43PM

predictions Wrote:

> This. I'll bet ya that, one day, Mr. Dickwad
> McBicycle Douchewater will go out joyriding
> needlessly in the snow and end up spinning out
> into a ditch on an unplowed road. Then he'll
> proceed to sue the local government and everybody
> else he can think of for not making the roads safe
> for his typicically NoVA douchebag yuppie,
> high-speed, driving needlessly in the snow.

Probably a good thing, reduces the chances of committing more domestic assaults.

Posted by: Petition to re-hire driver? ()
Date: March 23, 2014 09:27PM

Online petition Wrote:
> he is a hero Wrote:
> -----
> > Son_of_the_South Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Two pages of this crap?
> > >
> > > If I get this straight
> > >
> > > 1. Seven in the morning. Swischy cameraman
> > gets
> > > his panties in a wad about a a snow plow.
> > >
> > > 2. Seven to nine in the morning. Cameraman
> > edits
> > > the video, posts it to youtube, and
> > breathlessly
> > > contacts local news outlets and tells them to
> > > watch the video he has posted to youtube.
> It's
> > > death defying. You'll be amazed. Etc.
> > >
> > > 3. At nine-fifteen the snow plow runs a stop
> > sign
> > > and smacks a car on the other side of the
> > county.
> > >
> > > And the dillwad cameraman didn't call the
> > police
> > > after he spun out?
> > >
> > police
> > > after he caught up with the truck and got the
> > > number?
> > >
> > police
> > > immediately upon getting home?
> > >
> > police
> > > while downloading the video from his phone,
> > > uploading the video to his shee-shee Apple
> > laptop,
> > > editing the video, uploading the edited video
> > to
> > > youtube?
> > >
> > police
> > > and tell them to look at his video? He
> called
> > a
> > > bunch of other people to get them to look.
> > >
> > > Why all the ruckus? Some dillwad wanted to
> be
> > a
> > > youtube hero for a day, and didn't care about
> > > getting the unsafe snow plow off of the road.
> > >
> > > And the sites that right all these articles
> > don't
> > > ask the dillwad why he didn't call the police.
>
> >
> > >
> > > Why?
> > >
> > > I can only shake my head sometimes over the
> > > Arlington Peoples Republik, and their loony
> > > inhabitants. That goes double for the places
> > some
> > > people go to inform themselves of current
> > events.
> >
> >
> > The cameraman is a hero. He protected a lot of
> > lives by posting that video to youtube (no
> edits
> > were needed).
> >
> > I do feel like a petition should be started to
> > have the fired driver re-hired. It is not fair
> for
> > a driver to be fired for doing their job. He
> drove
> > that way because it was the most effective way
> to
> > clear snow on that side of the street. A silly
> > video shouldn't keeep him from working.
> >
> > I am not sure how peptitions work. I guess I
> will
> > walk around with a clipboard and peice of paper
> > where people can sign there name to have the
> > driver re-hired.
>
> You could start a petion to get the driver
> re-hired on http://www.change.org
>
>
> I am sure a lot of readers on this wonderful
> website want to see the good old snow-plow driver
> re-hired.
>
> That snow-plow driver is a real American hero.
> What we are real seeing is the true effects of the
> Affordable-Care-Act (Obamacare): soicialism where
> everyone has a self-righteous attitude.
>
> That snow-plow driver would have never been fired
> if president Romney was elected!!!

Has the petition to re-hire the driver been creates yet?

People would sign it since they want the plow driver rehired so he can shovel the streets of Arlingtontown.

Posted by: No peterion yet! ()
Date: March 25, 2014 09:30AM

Petition to re-hire driver? Wrote:
> Online petition Wrote:
> -----
> > he is a hero Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Son_of_the_South Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Two pages of this crap?
> > > >
> > > > If I get this straight
> > > >
> > > > 1. Seven in the morning. Swischy
> cameraman
> > > gets
> > > > his panties in a wad about a a snow plow.
> > > >
> > > > 2. Seven to nine in the morning.
> Cameraman
> > > edits
> > > > the video, posts it to youtube, and
> > > breathlessly
> > > > contacts local news outlets and tells them
> to
> > > > watch the video he has posted to youtube.
> > It's
> > > > death defying. You'll be amazed. Etc.
> > > >
> > > > 3. At nine-fifteen the snow plow runs a
> stop
> > > sign
> > > > and smacks a car on the other side of the
> > > county.
> > > >
> > > > And the dillwad cameraman didn't call the
> > > police
> > > > after he spun out?
> > > >
> > > police
> > > > after he caught up with the truck and got
> the
> > > > number?
> > > >
> > > police
> > > > immediately upon getting home?
> > > >
> > > police
> > > > while downloading the video from his phone,
> > > > uploading the video to his shee-shee Apple
> > > laptop,
> > > > editing the video, uploading the edited
> video
> > > to
> > > > youtube?
> > > >
> > > police
> > > > and tell them to look at his video? He
> > called
> > > a
> > > > bunch of other people to get them to look.
> > > >
> > > > Why all the ruckus? Some dillwad wanted to
> > be
> > > a
> > > > youtube hero for a day, and didn't care
> about
> > > > getting the unsafe snow plow off of the
> road.
> > > >
> > > > And the sites that right all these articles
> > > don't
> > > > ask the dillwad why he didn't call the
> police.
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > Why?
> > > >
> > > > I can only shake my head sometimes over the
> > > > Arlington Peoples Republik, and their loony
> > > > inhabitants. That goes double for the
> places
> > > some
> > > > people go to inform themselves of current
> > > events.
> > >
> > >
> > > The cameraman is a hero. He protected a lot
> of
> > > lives by posting that video to youtube (no
> > edits
> > > were needed).
> > >
> > > I do feel like a petition should be started
> to
> > > have the fired driver re-hired. It is not
> fair
> > for
> > > a driver to be fired for doing their job. He
> > drove
> > > that way because it was the most effective
> way
> > to
> > > clear snow on that side of the street. A
> silly
> > > video shouldn't keeep him from working.
> > >
> > > I am not sure how peptitions work. I guess I
> > will
> > > walk around with a clipboard and peice of
> paper
> > > where people can sign there name to have the
> > > driver re-hired.
> >
> > You could start a petion to get the driver
> > re-hired on http://www.change.org
> >
> >
> > I am sure a lot of readers on this wonderful
> > website want to see the good old snow-plow
> driver
> > re-hired.
> >
> > That snow-plow driver is a real American hero.
> > What we are real seeing is the true effects of
> the
> > Affordable-Care-Act (Obamacare): soicialism
> where
> > everyone has a self-righteous attitude.
> >
> > That snow-plow driver would have never been
> fired
> > if president Romney was elected!!!
>
>
> Has the petition to re-hire the driver been
> creates yet?
>
> People would sign it since they want the plow
> driver rehired so he can shovel the streets of
> Arlingtontown.

As of Mrach 25th no petition for the snow-plow driver has been created.
WE NEED TO REHIRE THE SNOWPLOW DRIVER. The snowplow driver could be making $100 a hour right now but ARLINGTON UNJUSTLY FIRED THE SNOWPLOW DRIVER!!!!!

Posted by: This so is stupid ()
Date: March 25, 2014 02:40PM

No peterion yet! Wrote:
> Petition to re-hire driver? Wrote:
> -----
> > Online petition Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > he is a hero Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Son_of_the_South Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Two pages of this crap?
> > > > >
> > > > > If I get this straight
> > > > >
> > > > > 1. Seven in the morning. Swischy
> > cameraman
> > > > gets
> > > > > his panties in a wad about a a snow plow.
> > > > >
> > > > > 2. Seven to nine in the morning.
> > Cameraman
> > > > edits
> > > > > the video, posts it to youtube, and
> > > > breathlessly
> > > > > contacts local news outlets and tells
> them
> > to
> > > > > watch the video he has posted to youtube.
> > > It's
> > > > > death defying. You'll be amazed. Etc.
> > > > >
> > > > > 3. At nine-fifteen the snow plow runs a
> > stop
> > > > sign
> > > > > and smacks a car on the other side of the
> > > > county.
> > > > >
> > > > > And the dillwad cameraman didn't call the
> > > > police
> > > > > after he spun out?
> > > > >
> > > > police
> > > > > after he caught up with the truck and got
> > the
> > > > > number?
> > > > >
> > > > police
> > > > > immediately upon getting home?
> > > > >
> > > > police
> > > > > while downloading the video from his
> phone,
> > > > > uploading the video to his shee-shee
> Apple
> > > > laptop,
> > > > > editing the video, uploading the edited
> > video
> > > > to
> > > > > youtube?
> > > > >
> > > > police
> > > > > and tell them to look at his video? He
> > > called
> > > > a
> > > > > bunch of other people to get them to look.
>
> > > > >
> > > > > Why all the ruckus? Some dillwad wanted
> to
> > > be
> > > > a
> > > > > youtube hero for a day, and didn't care
> > about
> > > > > getting the unsafe snow plow off of the
> > road.
> > > > >
> > > > > And the sites that right all these
> articles
> > > > don't
> > > > > ask the dillwad why he didn't call the
> > police.
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Why?
> > > > >
> > > > > I can only shake my head sometimes over
> the
> > > > > Arlington Peoples Republik, and their
> loony
> > > > > inhabitants. That goes double for the
> > places
> > > > some
> > > > > people go to inform themselves of current
> > > > events.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > The cameraman is a hero. He protected a lot
> > of
> > > > lives by posting that video to youtube (no
> > > edits
> > > > were needed).
> > > >
> > > > I do feel like a petition should be started
> > to
> > > > have the fired driver re-hired. It is not
> > fair
> > > for
> > > > a driver to be fired for doing their job.
> He
> > > drove
> > > > that way because it was the most effective
> > way
> > > to
> > > > clear snow on that side of the street. A
> > silly
> > > > video shouldn't keeep him from working.
> > > >
> > > > I am not sure how peptitions work. I guess
> I
> > > will
> > > > walk around with a clipboard and peice of
> > paper
> > > > where people can sign there name to have
> the
> > > > driver re-hired.
> > >
> > > You could start a petion to get the driver
> > > re-hired on http://www.change.org
> > >
> > >
> > > I am sure a lot of readers on this wonderful
> > > website want to see the good old snow-plow
> > driver
> > > re-hired.
> > >
> > > That snow-plow driver is a real American
> hero.
> > > What we are real seeing is the true effects
> of
> > the
> > > Affordable-Care-Act (Obamacare): soicialism
> > where
> > > everyone has a self-righteous attitude.
> > >
> > > That snow-plow driver would have never been
> > fired
> > > if president Romney was elected!!!
> >
> >
> > Has the petition to re-hire the driver been
> > creates yet?
> >
> > People would sign it since they want the plow
> > driver rehired so he can shovel the streets of
> > Arlingtontown.
>
>
> As of Mrach 25th no petition for the snow-plow
> driver has been created.
> WE NEED TO REHIRE THE SNOWPLOW DRIVER. The
> snowplow driver could be making $100 a hour right
> now but ARLINGTON UNJUSTLY FIRED THE SNOWPLOW
> DRIVER!!!!!

This so is stupid

Posted by: What came of this? ()
Date: April 01, 2014 09:44AM

You will never believe this! Wrote:
> http://wtop.com/?nid=893&sid=3584606
>
> Arlington driver removed from duty for plowing in
> wrong direction
>
> Monday - 3/17/2014, 2:20pm  ET
>
>  An Arlington County snow plow is seen travelling
> the wrong direction on Military Road Monday
> morning. (Courtesy Jason Berry)
> WASHINGTON - Arlington County says it has removed
> a snow plow driver from duty after a motorist
> reported seeing the driver travel the wrong
> direction on Military Road Monday morning.
>
> The motorist took video, shared with WTOP, showing
> the plow traveling the wrong direction on a
> two-lane road as a car approaches from the
> opposite direction
>
> The driver who took the video says he had turned
> around and followed the plow after it nearly
> struck his own car.
>
> The head of Arlington County's Department of
> Environmental Services says the plow driver's
> behavior was "completely unacceptable" and
> violates the county's training practices.
>
> "As soon as the county learned of the unacceptable
> behavior, we identified the driver and removed him
> from duty. We will be taking appropriate action
> with this employee. Safety is a priority for the
> county, and we encourage any driver issues or
> concerns to be reported to the police," Dave
> Hundelt says in a statement to WTOP.
>
> Heavy snowfall left roads covered early Monday
> morning. Area schools and federal offices were
> closed leaving traffic light on area roads.
>
> Crews spent the morning clear snow and slush from
> the roads as the snow tapered off.
>
> Jason Berry, who shot the video, says he was
> travelling home about 7:30 a.m. Monday when he
> came over the top of a hill and had to veer out of
> his lane to avoid colliding with the plow truck.
> He temporarily lost control of his Volkswagon,
> Berry tells WTOP.
>
> Berry says he turned around and began following
> the plow and saw the plow force another car out of
> its lane.
>
> "He could have easily killed somebody. There's no
> excuse for that," Berry says.
>
> Watch Berry's video below:
>
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcJNt0CQS94

Was the snow-plow driver fired or just suspended? Hopefully his union will fight for him. I think it sad and unjust that the snow-plow driver has to face this unjust criticism.

Posted by: No way in hell ()
Date: April 01, 2014 09:48AM

What came of this? Wrote:
> You will never believe this! Wrote:
> -----
> > http://wtop.com/?nid=893&sid=3584606
> >
> > Arlington driver removed from duty for plowing
> in
> > wrong direction
> >
> > Monday - 3/17/2014, 2:20pm  ET
> >
> >  An Arlington County snow plow is seen
> travelling
> > the wrong direction on Military Road Monday
> > morning. (Courtesy Jason Berry)
> > WASHINGTON - Arlington County says it has
> removed
> > a snow plow driver from duty after a motorist
> > reported seeing the driver travel the wrong
> > direction on Military Road Monday morning.
> >
> > The motorist took video, shared with WTOP,
> showing
> > the plow traveling the wrong direction on a
> > two-lane road as a car approaches from the
> > opposite direction
> >
> > The driver who took the video says he had
> turned
> > around and followed the plow after it nearly
> > struck his own car.
> >
> > The head of Arlington County's Department of
> > Environmental Services says the plow driver's
> > behavior was "completely unacceptable" and
> > violates the county's training practices.
> >
> > "As soon as the county learned of the
> unacceptable
> > behavior, we identified the driver and removed
> him
> > from duty. We will be taking appropriate action
> > with this employee. Safety is a priority for
> the
> > county, and we encourage any driver issues or
> > concerns to be reported to the police," Dave
> > Hundelt says in a statement to WTOP.
> >
> > Heavy snowfall left roads covered early Monday
> > morning. Area schools and federal offices were
> > closed leaving traffic light on area roads.
> >
> > Crews spent the morning clear snow and slush
> from
> > the roads as the snow tapered off.
> >
> > Jason Berry, who shot the video, says he was
> > travelling home about 7:30 a.m. Monday when he
> > came over the top of a hill and had to veer out
> of
> > his lane to avoid colliding with the plow
> truck.
> > He temporarily lost control of his Volkswagon,
> > Berry tells WTOP.
> >
> > Berry says he turned around and began following
> > the plow and saw the plow force another car out
> of
> > its lane.
> >
> > "He could have easily killed somebody. There's
> no
> > excuse for that," Berry says.
> >
> > Watch Berry's video below:
> >
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcJNt0CQS94
>
>
> Was the snow-plow driver fired or just suspended?
> Hopefully his union will fight for him. I think it
> sad and unjust that the snow-plow driver has to
> face this unjust criticism.

That YouTube video has over 150,00 views. There is no way in he'll that snow-plow driver will be hired by Arlington County.

He could probably get a job with Fairfax County next winter...

Posted by: KTNFb ()
Date: April 01, 2014 03:23PM

CHALLENGE

let's see his CDL

anyone with a REAL CDL, that isn't given out as a political favor, knows a dump truck hitting a car will cause death and must be avoided like death itself

bet he doesn't have one. or it's fake.

well let's see it loosers. i knwo the F'ing CDL is fake

CHALLENGE

Posted by: Popo popo cops ()
Date: April 01, 2014 04:24PM

KTNFb Wrote:
> CHALLENGE
>
> let's see his CDL
>
> anyone with a REAL CDL, that isn't given out as a
> political favor, knows a dump truck hitting a car
> will cause death and must be avoided like death
> itself
>
> bet he doesn't have one. or it's fake.
>
> well let's see it loosers. i knwo the F'ing CDL
> is fake
>
> CHALLENGE

Do you cdl?

Jason, Why do you keep trying to deflect attention?
Posted by: Jiminy Cricket (the fake) ()
Date: April 02, 2014 02:28AM

Everyone but Jason Berry has long since moved past this topic. His efforts at trying to deflect attention, by posting fake outrage and outlandish non-sequiturs, are laughable.

No one but Jason Berry would believe that these attempts to change the focus would have a chance at succeeding.

Jason Berry was not concerned with the safety of Arlington's citizens driving on Arlington's thoroughfares that day.

Jason saw an opportunity to publicize his name and his very expensive, environmentally unfriendly alternatives to inexpensive safety pins. Jason's actions have been described again and again in this thread, and he continues to try to shift the attention away from the fact that he could have prevented the accident had he only called the authorities in a timely manner.

Here's a story one of Jason's friends got published in the New York area. For some reason, this article hasn't been posted yet:

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Virginia snowplow driver caught on video driving on wrong side of road
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/virginia-snowplow-driver-caught-video-driving-wrong-side-road-article-1.1725164

The unidentified Arlington city employee was exposed in the YouTube video ‘Crazy Snow Plow Driver — Truck 5403.’ Local filmmaker Jason Berry said he thought to himself, ‘You’re going to die,’ when his car was almost hit head on by the out-of-control plow.

BY Irving Dejohn
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 8:10 AM

A snowplow driver in Arlington, Virginia was removed from duty after being caught on video driving the plow on the wrong side of the road. WRC-TV Truck 5403 in Arlington, Va., was exposed cruising down the wrong side of the street during Monday's snowstorm.

This is snow joke!

An unidentified Virginia snowplow driver was taken off the road after video surfaced of the city vehicle zooming down the wrong side of the street.

The Arlington Water, Sewer and Streets Bureau removed the erratic operator from active duty after local filmmaker Jason Berry posted a YouTube video of the plow’s crazy course.

Berry found himself driving in the path of the plow and veered away from the oncoming vehicle. He then decided to tail the plow and publically shame the city worker in the video “Crazy Snow Plow Driver - Truck 5403.”

"The first thing I thought was, Get out of the way because he is not moving," Berry told NBC Washington. "He was coming right at me in my lane and it was like, move the car, you're going to die."

The driver of truck 5403 has been a county employee for at least 10 years, according to Dave Hundelt, the bureau’s chief operating engineer.

"This is completely unacceptable behavior for snowplowing and it was in violation of Arlington County's plow driver practices and training,” Hundelt said in a statement. “As soon as the County learned of the unacceptable behavior, we identified the driver and removed him from duty. We will be taking appropriate action with this employee.”

Washington, D.C., and Virginia were walloped by another winter storm on Monday, dumping several inches of fresh snow onto area roadways.

Loudon County, Va. accumulataed more than 10 inches of powder and Washington received up to 8 inches of snow.

A snowplow driver in Arlington, Virginia was removed from duty after being caught on video driving the plow on the wrong side of the road. WRC-TV At one point, the plow almost collides with an oncoming vehicle.

Berry said the next time flurries fly, he doesn’t want to see this wild plow driver on the road.

"I don't want this guy out there plowing streets ever again," he said.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

. . > . . "He then decided to tail the plow and publically shame the city worker in the video “Crazy Snow Plow Driver - Truck 5403.” (from the NY Daily News article, above)

Yup. That's Jason. More interested in publicly shaming someone who committed what Jason believed to be unsafe acts, than in getting said person off the street. Had Jason only called the police with a report, or even asked Arlington County's Dave Kirschner to report the incident ... two hours would probably have been sufficient. And that collision might never have occurred.

. . > . . "The first thing I thought was, Get out of the way because he is not moving," Berry told NBC Washington. "He was coming right at me in my lane and it was like, move the car, you're going to die." (from the NY Daily News article, above)

What a drama queen.

As was previously observed, Jason's description of his own personal risk kept growing and growing. Sort of like Pinochio's nose did sometimes. (You'll recall that Jiminy Cricket, as Pinochio's conscience in Disney's version of the classic Italian fable, was around a lot of the time.)

This thread refuses to die, in all likelihood because of Jason's efforts. Therefore, it probably makes sense to repeat some contextual information about Jason.

Jason Berry - pled guilty to domestic assault - jberry@racedots.com - 703-298-3549

Jason Berry - admitted to domestic assault of family member - http://www.grippedracing.com

Filming adventure sports since 2000, Jason Eric Berry pled guilty to "Assault and Battery of a Family Member" (ASSAULT & BATTERY-FAM MEMBER), Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57.2, on 30 Nov. 2010. With a background in advertising and marketing and lots of experience riding bicycles, Mr. Berry was originally arrested 29 Oct. 2010 for misdemeanor assault (ASSAULT: MISDEMEANOR), in violation of Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57, in response to a complaint reported to Arlington County Police Department (ACPD) by EMILY A**E MC****LD.

While not assaulting people, or taking vigilante steps to ensure the drivers of snowplows can not optimally clear little-traveled roadways, Mr. Berry also manages Gripped Racing (http://www.grippedracing.com), a mountain, road and cyclocross racing team. At this time, it is not clear whether this team is made up of solely of admitted domestic violence abusers, or if only Jason Berry admitted to this crime.

After testing various types of fixtures, and settling on a design, Mr. Berry turned to Indiegogo for startup monies to begin producing RaceDots. The Indiegogo community either did not know, or did not care that Jason Eric Berry had pled guilty to "Assault and Battery of a Family Member" (ASSAULT & BATTERY-FAM MEMBER), Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57.2, on 30 Nov. 2010. In all likelihood, Indiegogo'ers were not aware that Mr. Berry had been arrested 29 Oct. 2010 for misdemeanor assault (ASSAULT: MISDEMEANOR), in violation of Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57, in response to a complaint reported to Arlington County Police Department (ACPD) by EMILY A**E MC****LD.

Jason Berry (jberry@racedots.com, 703-298-3549) has a long history of taking matters into his own hands:

- 1. “It baffled me that after all the time spent training and the money spent on expensive racing clothing, we all would reach for safety pins and willingly pokes holes in the best gear we own,” Mr. Berry said. “Even the pros hate safety pins! I knew there had to be a better way.” So Mr. Berry decided to develop, market, and sell an environmentally unfriendly alternative to using safety pins, rare-earth magnets (http://nepis.epa.gov/Adobe/PDF/P100EUBC.pdf) ... instead of "Save the Planet" the rallying cry of bicyclists seems to be "Save the Spandex."

- 2. Either because he believed she deserved it, or because he was angry, or because of a temporary lapse in sanity, or for some other equally unfathomable reason, Mr. Berry committed and was arrested for assault and battery of a family member on 29 Oct. 2010. While arrested for misdemeanor assault (ASSAULT: MISDEMEANOR), in violation of Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57, Jason Eric Berry pled guilty to "Assault and Battery of a Family Member" (ASSAULT & BATTERY-FAM MEMBER), Virginia Criminal Code (VCC) 18.2-57.2, on 30 Nov. 2010. It is unclear whether he has committed any assaults since this incident, but because of this violence, he may no longer lawfully own a firearm.

- 3. While driving towards the end of a heavy, late winter snowstorm (seven to eleven inches of snow fell locally in the preceding eight hours) Jason Berry decided a snowplow-driver's actions were unsafe. After somehow deploying his expensive, hand-held video camera, turning around, and speeding after the snowplow driver, he eventually caught up with the driver. With little attention to lane markings and the like, he then recorded what he believed to be unsafe actions, while providing a commentary intended to incite a response. "He could have easily killed somebody. There's no excuse for that," Mr. Berry told a local media outlet. Here is a link to Jason Eric Berry's video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcJNt0CQS94).

Jason Eric Berry definitely fits the Arlington County ideal. He committed and pled guilty to assaulting and battering a female family member. Because he rides a bicycle and records other bicyclists with videotape (http://www.chasinglegends.com) he is a respected member of the community. Even more, he is well-liked, and catered to, by Arlington County staffers ... purportedly including Dave Kirschner, from whom he solicited assistance in identifying the driver of the snowplow that was effectively clearing the traffic lanes of Military Road in North Arlington.

SAVE THE SPANDEX!

Posted by: What i don't understand ()
Date: April 02, 2014 10:27PM

What I don't understand is why the plow driver was not given an accommodation.

That snow-plow driver risked his life to serve Arlington.

Date: April 03, 2014 06:18AM

You also don't know what an accommodation is.

Posted by: Mike B the giant caveman ()
Date: April 03, 2014 06:27AM

Ugh the giant caveman Wrote:
> You also don't know what an accommodation is.

What is an accomodation?

Posted by: accomodation ()
Date: April 03, 2014 11:17AM

Mike B the giant caveman Wrote:
> Ugh the giant caveman Wrote:
> -----
> > You also don't know what an accommodation is.
>
>
> What is an accomodation?

ac·com·mo·da·tion

noun
noun: accommodation; plural noun: accommodations
a room, group of rooms, or building in which someone may live or stay.
"the cost includes airfare and hotel accommodations"
synonyms: housing, lodging(s), living quarters, quarters, rooms; More
lodging; room and board.
"the company offers a number of guesthouse accommodations in Cape Cod"
the available space for occupants in a building, vehicle, or vessel.
"there was lifeboat accommodation for 1,178 people"
synonyms: space, room, seating; More
the provision of a room or lodging.
"the building is used exclusively for the accommodation of guests"
a convenient arrangement; a settlement or compromise.
"management was seeking an accommodation with labor"
synonyms: arrangement, understanding, settlement, accord, deal, bargain, compromise More
the process of adapting or adjusting to someone or something.
"accommodation to a separate political entity was not possible"
synonyms: adjustment, adaptation, habituation, acclimatization, acclimation, acculturation; More
the automatic adjustment of the focus of the eye by flattening or thickening of the lens.
Origin

early 17th cent.: from Latin accommodatio(n-), from accommodare ‘fit one thing to another’ (see accommodate).
Attachments:
1.JPG

Posted by: Snow-plow drivers union ()
Date: April 03, 2014 04:58PM

accomodation Wrote:
> Mike B the giant caveman Wrote:
> -----
> > Ugh the giant caveman Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > You also don't know what an accommodation is.
> >
> >
> > What is an accomodation?
>
> ac·com·mo·da·tion
>
> noun
> noun: accommodation; plural noun: accommodations
> 1.
> a room, group of rooms, or building in which
> someone may live or stay.
> "the cost includes airfare and hotel
> accommodations"
> synonyms: housing, lodging(s), living quarters,
> quarters, rooms; More
> lodging; room and board.
> "the company offers a number of guesthouse
> accommodations in Cape Cod"
> the available space for occupants in a building,
> vehicle, or vessel.
> "there was lifeboat accommodation for 1,178
> people"
> synonyms: space, room, seating; More
> the provision of a room or lodging.
> "the building is used exclusively for the
> accommodation of guests"
> 2.
> a convenient arrangement; a settlement or
> compromise.
> "management was seeking an accommodation with
> labor"
> synonyms: arrangement, understanding, settlement,
> accord, deal, bargain, compromise More
> 3.
> the process of adapting or adjusting to someone or
> something.
> "accommodation to a separate political entity was
> not possible"
> synonyms: adjustment, adaptation, habituation,
> acclimatization, acclimation, acculturation; More
> the automatic adjustment of the focus of the eye
> by flattening or thickening of the lens.
> Origin
>
> early 17th cent.: from Latin accommodatio(n-),
> from accommodare ‘fit one thing to another’
> (see accommodate).

That driver is going to need an accommodation since he ain't got no income to pay his mortars.

That snow-plow driver risked his life to serve the common man.
The snow plow driver is a HERO

Posted by: so truee@! ()
Date: April 03, 2014 05:00PM

Snow-plow drivers union Wrote:

>
> That driver is going to
> need an accommodation since he ain't got no income
> to pay his mortars.
>
> That snow-plow driver risked his life to serve the
> common man.
> The snow plow driver is a HERO

And Jason Berry, Of Arlington VA is still a violent wife beater.

Posted by: close your tags^^ ()
Date: April 03, 2014 05:00PM

Posted by: Got provide for yourslef ()
Date: April 03, 2014 05:08PM

close your tags^^ Wrote:
>

That driver has to provide for himself somehow...

We should start a fund for him!!!!

Posted by: stop light collections ()
Date: April 03, 2014 05:12PM

Got provide for yourslef Wrote:
> close your tags^^ Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
>
> That
> driver has to provide for himself somehow...
>
> We should start a fund for him!!!!

We could collect money like fireman and walk along stop-lights with shovels for people to donate money in.

Posted by: good idea!! ()
Date: April 03, 2014 05:15PM

stop light collections Wrote:
> Got provide for yourslef Wrote:
> -----
> > close your tags^^ Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> >
> >
> > That
> > driver has to provide for himself somehow...
> >
> > We should start a fund for
> him!!!!
>
> We could collect money like fireman and walk along
> stop-lights with shovels for people to donate
> money in.

I don't know... I would but im a bit scared. What if Jason Berry sees us?!? Will he violently assault us? The same way Jason Berry of Arlington, VA assaulted that young lady?

Posted by: winter snow man ()
Date: April 03, 2014 05:25PM

good idea!! Wrote:
> stop light collections Wrote:
> -----
> > Got provide for yourslef Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > close your tags^^ Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> That
> > > driver has to provide for himself somehow...
> > >
> > > We should start a fund for
> > him!!!!
> >
> > We could collect money like fireman and walk
> along
> > stop-lights with shovels for people to donate
> > money in.
>
>
> I don't know... I would but im a bit scared. What
> if Jason Berry sees us?!? Will he violently
> assault us? The same way Jason Berry of Arlington,
> VA assaulted that young lady?

it doesn't matter anymore. the snow season is over until november the earliest.

Posted by: good idea!! ()
Date: April 03, 2014 05:29PM

winter snow man Wrote:
> good idea!! Wrote:
> -----
> > stop light collections Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Got provide for yourslef Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > close your tags^^ Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > That
> > > > driver has to provide for himself
> somehow...
> > > >
> > > > We should start a fund for
> > > him!!!!
> > >
> > > We could collect money like fireman and walk
> > along
> > > stop-lights with shovels for people to donate
> > > money in.
> >
> >
> > I don't know... I would but im a bit scared.
> What
> > if Jason Berry sees us?!? Will he violently
> > assault us? The same way Jason Berry of
> Arlington,
> > VA assaulted that young lady?
>
> it doesn't matter anymore. the snow season is over
> until november the earliest.

It's spring though... with the nice weather he will be out on his bike. Jason Berry, of Arlington VA will be out and about with his gang. Violently assaulting anyone who gets in his way.

Date: April 03, 2014 07:46PM

Jesus. The monkey see, monkey do train is loading. AAAALLLL aboard track #9.

Posted by: Can I Play?!?!? ()
Date: April 03, 2014 07:52PM

Everyone but Jason Berry has long since moved past this topic. His efforts at trying to deflect attention, by posting fake outrage and outlandish non-sequiturs, are laughable.

No one but Jason Berry would believe that these attempts to change the focus would have a chance at succeeding.

Jason Berry was not concerned with the safety of Arlington's citizens driving on Arlington's thoroughfares that day.

Jason saw an opportunity to publicize his name and his very expensive, environmentally unfriendly alternatives to inexpensive safety pins. Jason's actions have been described again and again in this thread, and he continues to try to shift the attention away from the fact that he could have prevented the accident had he only called the authorities in a timely manner.

Here's a story one of Jason's friends got published in the New York area. For some reason, this article hasn't been posted yet:

Virginia snowplow driver caught on video driving on wrong side of road
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/virginia-snowplow-driver-caught-video-driving-wrong-side-road-article-1.1725164

The unidentified Arlington city employee was exposed in the YouTube video ‘Crazy Snow Plow Driver — Truck 5403.’ Local filmmaker Jason Berry said he thought to himself, ‘You’re going to die,’ when his car was almost hit head on by the out-of-control plow.

BY Irving Dejohn
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 8:10 AM

A snowplow driver in Arlington, Virginia was removed from duty after being caught on video driving the plow on the wrong side of the road. WRC-TV Truck 5403 in Arlington, Va., was exposed cruising down the wrong side of the street during Monday's snowstorm.

This is snow joke!

An unidentified Virginia snowplow driver was taken off the road after video surfaced of the city vehicle zooming down the wrong side of the street.

The Arlington Water, Sewer and Streets Bureau removed the erratic operator from active duty after local filmmaker Jason Berry posted a YouTube video of the plow’s crazy course.

Berry found himself driving in the path of the plow and veered away from the oncoming vehicle. He then decided to tail the plow and publically shame the city worker in the video “Crazy Snow Plow Driver - Truck 5403.”

"The first thing I thought was, Get out of the way because he is not moving," Berry told NBC Washington. "He was coming right at me in my lane and it was like, move the car, you're going to die."

The driver of truck 5403 has been a county employee for at least 10 years, according to Dave Hundelt, the bureau’s chief operating engineer.

"This is completely unacceptable behavior for snowplowing and it was in violation of Arlington County's plow driver practices and training,” Hundelt said in a statement. “As soon as the County learned of the unacceptable behavior, we identified the driver and removed him from duty. We will be taking appropriate action with this employee.”

Washington, D.C., and Virginia were walloped by another winter storm on Monday, dumping several inches of fresh snow onto area roadways.

Loudon County, Va. accumulataed more than 10 inches of powder and Washington received up to 8 inches of snow.

A snowplow driver in Arlington, Virginia was removed from duty after being caught on video driving the plow on the wrong side of the road. WRC-TV At one point, the plow almost collides with an oncoming vehicle.

Berry said the next time flurries fly, he doesn’t want to see this wild plow driver on the road.

"I don't want this guy out there plowing streets ever again," he said.

. . > . . "He then decided to tail the plow and publically shame the city worker in the video “Crazy Snow Plow Driver - Truck 5403.” (from the NY Daily News article, above)

Yup. That's Jason. More interested in publicly shaming someone who committed what Jason believed to be unsafe acts, than in getting said person off the street. Had Jason only called the police with a report, or even asked Arlington County's Dave Kirschner to report the incident ... two hours would probably have been sufficient. And that collision might never have occurred.

. . > . . "The first thing I thought was, Get out of the way because he is not moving," Berry told NBC Washington. "He was coming right at me in my lane and it was like, move the car, you're going to die." (from the NY Daily News article, above)

What a drama queen.

As was previously observed, Jason's description of his own personal risk kept growing and growing. Sort of like Pinochio's nose did sometimes. (You'll recall that Jiminy Cricket, as Pinochio's conscience in Disney's version of the classic Italian fable, was around a lot of the time.)

This thread refuses to die, in all likelihood because of Jason's efforts. Therefore, it probably makes sense to repeat some contextual information about Jason.

SAVE THE SPANDEX!

Posted by: what? ()
Date: April 03, 2014 07:53PM

Magnus Robot Fighter Wrote:
> Jesus. The monkey see, monkey do train is loading.
> AAAALLLL aboard track #9.

What?

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: January 13, 2015 01:26AM

This is bound to happen again! Make sure you know to use your brake so you can avoid wrong way snow plows!

Date: January 13, 2015 01:38AM

Posted by: Enquiring Mind ()
Date: January 13, 2015 07:48AM

Has Jason Berry of Gripped Films stopped assaulting women since we last heard from him?

Posted by: HdPhv ()
Date: January 14, 2015 02:30PM

eesh Wrote:
> https://pipl.com/
>
>
> Jason E Berry
> 43 years old

>
>
> 8b2e275
>
>
> Phone Number
>
> 703-527-1299
>
>
> Address
>
> 3206 23Rd St N
> Arlington, VA

you LYING

that's right next door to the transportation chief which ARL NOW reported was shot dead answering the door

or an image of a home exactly of same make and color

Posted by: 6nmvh ()
Date: January 14, 2015 02:31PM

eesh Wrote:
file.php?2,file=125638,filename=Arlingto

Billy ! DOn't be a HERO !!

Posted by: twotowtruckstoo!!!! ()
Date: January 14, 2015 02:32PM

See, he was saving peoples.

Posted by: hj3NX ()
Date: January 14, 2015 02:32PM

HdPhv Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
> > Jason E Berry
> > 43 years old

> >
> >
> >
>
> > 8b2e275
> >
> >
> > Phone Number
> >
> > 703-527-1299
> >
> >
> > Address
> >
> > 3206 23Rd St N
> > Arlington, VA

>
>

> you LYING
>
> that's right next door to the transportation chief
> which ARL NOW reported was shot dead answering the
> door
>
> or an image of a home exactly of same make and
> color
>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posted by: tLLHW ()
Date: January 14, 2015 02:34PM

holy ARL lib fuck! Wrote:
> How much water gets used for one pair of jeans?
> Our purchasing decisions have big affects.

>
>
> src="https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-p
> rn2/t1.0-9/p280x280/1483397_10152245261551740_1825
> 935678_n.jpg"/>
>
> What a faggot. Probably a anti fracker too.
>
>
> Fag boy drives a TDI Taureg
>
> src="https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a
> sh3/t31.0-8/1072468_10202267433059686_1014124709_o
> .jpg"/>
>
>
> typical queer boy shorts...
>
> src="https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphoto
> s-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/1209177_10200935708847413_1300164
> 7_n.jpg"/>

i see an OLD SOCK in the window

nice shades though, nice try: still a dork !

Posted by: TyUF3 ()
Date: January 14, 2015 02:34PM

Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: u7j7T ()
Date: January 14, 2015 02:35PM

Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: wGMWG ()
Date: January 14, 2015 02:36PM

HdPhv Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
> >
> >
> > Jason E Berry
> > 43 years old

> >
> >
> >
>
> > 8b2e275
> >
> >
> > Phone Number
> >
> > 703-527-1299
> >
> >
> > Address
> >
> > 3206 23Rd St N
> > Arlington, VA

>
>

> you LYING
>
> that's right next door to the transportation chief
> which ARL NOW reported was shot dead answering the
> door
>
> or an image of a home exactly of same make and
> color
>

^^^^^^^^

Posted by: mYjpY ()
Date: January 14, 2015 02:37PM

did they ever report a motive on that shooting ?

it was a gang shooting. guy opens door shot dead.

arlington is assumable run by a gang: must be an asian gang if prevailance means anything

Posted by: Jason Berry - Domestic Assault ()
Date: January 14, 2015 07:06PM

Google Bait Wrote:

Popped for speeding last month. Driving 70 MPH in Arlington is dangerous.

Date: February 15, 2015 10:45PM

Do you think this plow driver will attempt this tomorrow or the day(s) after?

Posted by: Twerk it Ralph ()
Date: February 21, 2015 12:28PM

I saw something similar with last weeks storm

Posted by: wife beater of arlington ()
Date: February 21, 2015 12:42PM

Is Jason wormfood yet?

It's only a matter of time before someone texting and driving turns him and his bicycle into shreds.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.