HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"Dumped on Prom Night" Hillary's election night meltdown
Posted by: Washington News ()
Date: December 21, 2016 06:51AM

Hillary Clinton’s night on the 9th of November went from a celebration to an absolute meltdown once the election unexpectedly turned on her, leaving Trump as the victor. Some of the remnants of Hillary Clinton’s rampage in the private VIP area was discovered by the hotel custodial staff the day following the election.

Hillary Clinton’s post election celebration plans included hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fireworks, live performances by various celebrities, such as Cher, who came believing that Hillary was going to win the election, a five-hundred-thousand-dollar special effect glass ceiling that she would break through in a dramatic display once she walked out on stage at her H.Q., among millions of dollars worth of other celebratory preparations, all paid for by the Clinton Foundation in full.

The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp. A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government, was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $950,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the night.

Early in the morning, the custodial staff were greeted by flipped-over tables as the floors were covered with expensive food, drinks, and appetizers. Broken champagne flutes and gilded silverware were also seen scattered around the would-be party room.

The most telling sign of a massive meltdown was the cake. The pastry that had once proudly displayed the presidential seal, was violently flung against the walls in chunks. A broken topper from the cake in the shape of the white house was discovered lodged firmly into the drywall near the dessert table.

Clinton’s splurge on party supplies was merely an echo of all the left-leaning polls and hype that "confirmed" Hillary Clinton's indubitable win. Misled by just about every prediction, Hillary Clinton personally planned one big party for her assumed victory. Once it became clear that it would not be Clinton's night, however, the mood of the party soured rapidly.

A former staffer, who was fired during the rampage, said that the atmosphere around Clinton went from "queen of the hour" to "the girl who was dumped on prom night" in only a few moments.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Dumped on Prom Night" Hillary's election night meltdown
Date: December 21, 2016 06:52AM

Hillary Clinton's post election celebration plans included hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fireworks, live performances by various celebrities, such as Cher, who came believing that Hillary was going to win the election, a five-hundred-thousand-dollar special effect glass ceiling that she would break through in a dramatic display once she walked out on stage at her H.Q., among millions of dollars worth of other celebratory preparations, all paid for by the Clinton Foundation in full.

The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp. A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government, was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $950,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.

Early in the morning, the custodial staff were greeted by flipped-over tables as the floors were covered with expensive food, drinks, and appetizers. Broken champagne flutes and gilded silverware were also seen scattered around the would-be party room.

The most telling sign of a massive meltdown was the cake. The pastry that had once proudly displayed the presidential seal, was violently flung against the walls in chunks. A broken topper from the cake in the shape of the white house was discovered lodged firmly into the drywall near the dessert table.

Clinton's splurge on party supplies was merely an echo of all the left-leaning polls and hype that "confirmed" Hillary Clinton's indubitable win. Misled by just about every prediction, Hillary Clinton personally planned one big party for her assumed victory. Once it became clear that it would not be Clinton 's night, however, the mood of the party soured rapidly.

A former staffer, who was fired during the rampage, said that the atmosphere around Clinton went from "queen of the hour" to "the girl who was dumped on prom night" in only a few moments.

Hillary Clinton reportedly became 'physically violent' towards her own campaign staff after she realized she had lost the presidential election, according to radio host Todd Kincannon. 'CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,' tweeted Kincannon.

It was Podesta who was sent out to talk to Hillary's dejected supporters shortly before Hillary called Donald Trump to concede, with Clinton nowhere to be seen until the following day.

When asked about rumors that Hillary was drunk on election night, Kincannon responded, 'She was. I posted about that too. She was in a 'psychotic drunken rage' according to my reporter friend. Doctor added sedatives to the mix.'

Kincannon then claimed that CNN blocked the reporter from publishing what would have been a bombshell story. 'The CNN reporter didn't fail to report it. His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all 'Hillary in the bunker' stories,' he tweeted.

Secret Service officials and other staff who worked closely alongside Hillary have previously reported her problems with angry tantrums on numerous occasions. Last year it was also reported that Clinton's own campaign staffers feared she could have a serious meltdown and that Hillary had 'been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work.' In addition to claims that she became irate, author Ed Klein said a source told him Hillary cried inconsolably to a friend after the results came in, blaming FBI director Comey and President Barack Obama for not doing enough to stop the FBI investigation into her email scandal. - See more at: http://www.rense.com/general96/CNNreportHillary.htm#sthash.N8vd8yrV.dpuf

Date: December 21, 2016 06:55AM

The most recent account of Hillary’s election night meltdown was forwarded to us by a secondary source of IPatriot’s. He’s not shy, mind you, but church talk would say…he’s humble.

As described by our “friend”, election night was like The Wizard of Oz, complete with the witch melting down to nothing after being splashed with water, screaming, “AHHHH….what a world…what a world!”

As we fact-checked the story, we found that a similar version of the election night episode had been published by American Spectator and Breitbart, both credible news sources and so, here is what we received.

Hillary Clinton’s post election celebration plans included hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fireworks, live performances by various celebrities, such as Cher, who came believing that Hillary was going to win the election, a five-hundred-thousand-dollar special effect glass ceiling that she would break through in a dramatic display once she walked out on stage at her H.Q., among millions of dollars worth of other celebratory preparations, all paid for by the Clinton Foundation in full.

The most notable damage was located deep in the VIP room of the Clinton camp. A custom 150 inch ultra HD TV, a gift from the Saudi Arabian government, was found with a broken screen. The damage was caused by a $950,000 bottle of champagne that was believed to have been thrown at the screen by the former presidential candidate some time during the election.

Clinton ’s splurge on party supplies was merely an echo of all the left-leaning polls and hype that “confirmed” Hillary Clinton’s indubitable win. Misled by just about every prediction, Hillary Clinton personally planned one big party for her assumed victory. Once it became clear that it would not be Clinton ‘s night, however, the mood of the party soured rapidly.

A former staffer, who was fired during the rampage, said that the atmosphere around Clinton went from “queen of the hour” to “the girl who was dumped on prom night” in only a few moments.<

Hillary Clinton reportedly became “physically violent” towards her own campaign staff after she realized she had lost the presidential election, according to radio host Todd Kincannon. “CNN reporter tells me Hillary became physically violent towards Robby Mook and John Podesta around midnight; had to be briefly restrained,” tweeted Kincannon.

It was Podesta who was sent out to talk to Hillary’s dejected supporters shortly before Hillary called Donald Trump to concede, with Clinton nowhere to be seen until the following day.

When asked about rumors that Hillary was drunk on election night, Kincannon responded, “She was. I posted about that too. She was in a “psychotic drunken rage” according to my reporter friend. A doctor added sedatives to the mix.”

Kincannon then claimed that CNN blocked the reporter from publishing what would have been a bombshell story. “The CNN reporter didn’t fail to report it. His editors will not let him. CNN has banned all “Hillary in the bunker” stories,” he tweeted.

Secret Service officials and other staff who worked closely alongside Hillary have previously reported her problems with angry tantrums on numerous occasions. Last year it was also reported that Clinton ’s own campaign staffers feared she could have a serious meltdown and that Hillary had “been having screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work.”

In addition to claims that she became irate, author Ed Klein said a source told him Hillary cried inconsolably to a friend after the results came in, blaming FBI director Comey and President Barack Obama for not doing enough to stop the FBI investigation into her email scandal.

Having spent time in D.C. and in The West Wing where I talked with Hillary staffers I was told that Hillary, like a wicked queen, forbid staff members from making any eye contact with her in the hallways. Indeed when they did see her coming they could not look at her, and had to duck behind a pillar or anything else so as not to be seen by her. These and other things revealed to me makes this story seem perfectly plausible.

And to think that this is the woman we might have referred to as: Madame President. Phew! Thank you Lord.

Posted by: The Truths ()
Date: December 21, 2016 07:31AM

Three versions of roughly the same story. the truth is somewhere inthe middle.

Posted by: agree w/ last poster ()
Date: December 21, 2016 07:46AM

Sounds a little embellished, but probably not too far from the truth. The $950,000 bottle of champagne sounds bullshit.

Posted by: Mother Teresa ()
Date: December 21, 2016 08:13AM

Thank God enough Americans still had the brains to vote down that nasty bitch! WTF were Hildebeast voters thinking? Are liberals truly all braindead zombies?

Posted by: Abandonment ()
Date: December 21, 2016 08:22AM

Picture a room full of her closest friends and political supporters, who also watched their future jobs wash away with the election.

Then their leader goes into a self-pity rage without concern for any of those who gave their lives to her for years.

Abandonment. She abandoned them., They will abandon her.

Posted by: Champagne ()
Date: December 21, 2016 08:26AM

Goût de Diamants, Taste of Diamonds – £1.2m ($2.07 million)

While not listed on WineSearcher, was released in 2013 by 29-year-old Shammi Shinh, founder of Knightsbridge-based Prodiguer Brands.

Made from 100% Grand Cru grapes, Goût de Diamants is produced at the 8-hectare, family-owned, Champagne Chapuy in Oger.

Each bottle of Goût de Diamants is adorned with a brilliant cut Swarovski crystal in the centre of a diamond-shaped pewter design resembling the Superman logo.

A limited edition bottle designed by Alexander Amosu carried a value of £1.2m making it the most expensive single bottle of Champagne in the world.

Posted by: Averagejoe29 ()
Date: December 21, 2016 11:07AM

HAHA I hope one day some video emerges of the real inside of the Clinton team from that night....she sure sounds unstable, imagine if she became out leader.

I am in no may a sound Trumptard but I was laughing my ass off that night looking at the liberal media's faces and and crying liberals in the crowd.

I had a nice little party with a few beers and some highgrade hydro vaporizer action, she really is was cunt anyway.

Posted by: And They Talk About Trump! ()
Date: December 21, 2016 12:05PM

Liars and Hypocrites Always Never believe a Word A liberal Says Its Been Proved Over and Over Again

Posted by: Read it ()
Date: December 21, 2016 01:00PM

Averagejoe29 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HAHA I hope one day some video emerges of the real
> inside of the Clinton team from that night....she
> sure sounds unstable, imagine if she became out
> leader.
>

Half the people in the room at the time will be writing books. The tirade will be in the news again 6-8 months from now for you to read.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: December 21, 2016 01:46PM

­

"Only good things can come of more communication." - Cary Wiedemann, March 3, 2005

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2017 12:54AM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: XXnJ6 ()
Date: December 21, 2016 03:29PM

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
> While these stories are fun to read, it's worth
> noting that they all emanate from the
> self-described "honey badger of American
> politics", disbarred South Carolina attorney and
> attention whore Todd Kincannon.

Sorry, Chuck, you are wrong, again. The lib press wants the story to be about Kincannon as the source, but there are actual witnesses. Watch the full-length Podesta video (the one with him talking as he walks down the hall to give the go-home speech) for some insight. You won't find it through Google though.

Posted by: NM7d3 ()
Date: December 21, 2016 05:23PM

Read it Wrote:

>
> Half the people in the room at the time will be
> writing books. The tirade will be in the news
> again 6-8 months from now for you to read.

The book deals have already started. Some people are not happy.

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/pro-clinton-pantsuit-nation-members-in-revolt-over-lucrative-book-deal/

Posted by: idiots abound ()
Date: December 21, 2016 07:01PM

During the Clinton presidency, I worked as a contractor in the old executive office building. On of the offices there was Hillary's when she was working on a healthcare government run proposal. The few times that she was around was very consistent with this story. Her mannerisms and behavior towards her interns and other staff mirrors her actions discribed in the article. It fits well enough to be credible. I'm sure there are many in service to the executive branch that will be better off not having to deal with her as the chief executive.

Posted by: Every day I'm happier Trump won ()
Date: December 21, 2016 07:48PM

Averagejoe29 Wrote:
> HAHA I hope one day some video emerges of the real
> inside of the Clinton team from that night....she
> sure sounds unstable, imagine if she became out
> leader.
>
> I am in no may a sound Trumptard but I was
> laughing my ass off that night looking at the
> liberal media's faces and and crying liberals in
> the crowd.
>
> I had a nice little party with a few beers and
> some highgrade hydro vaporizer action, she really
> is was cunt anyway.

Video is unlikely, with a few exceptions the Clintons don't allow people to carry cell phones around them, for exactly this reason. I'd just like to see the photos taken of the aftermath.

Posted by: ntVHh ()
Date: December 21, 2016 08:22PM

Posted by: TxUdw ()
Date: December 21, 2016 09:13PM

ed Klein video seems to support the story. See bottom of this page:

http://unclesamsmisguidedchildren.com/hillary-hitler-bunker-election-night/

Posted by: Commander In Chief Forum ()
Date: December 21, 2016 09:22PM

"The President Must Be Steady..Strong..... From Hillarys Lips.. later in the video referenced..above..LOL!! During one of The Debates..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLNFDtOwUnw

DAJAX A Old Fellow I know..Who Has been a Democrat for life told me..His Daddy was a Democrat..his Granddaddy....."She wont make it" ..a while back..After The election he told me He Voted For Trump.."She Cant handle it"..He Said....America agreed.!

Posted by: Whiteknight ()
Date: December 21, 2016 09:35PM

I would give 10 grand to be a fly on the wall in her headquarters during her meltdown.
Attachments:
1474176971740.jpg

Posted by: Kennedy Clan ()
Date: December 21, 2016 09:53PM

We can relate to her behavior

Posted by: Dorothy ()
Date: December 22, 2016 06:51AM

I wish upon a star that someone would drop a house on that heinous witch!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.