HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What Classes Do I Need To Take At JMU To Become Proficient At Massive Voter Fraud?
Posted by: Future Democrat Politician ()
Date: October 02, 2016 09:38AM

Does JMU have an actual voter fraud curriculum, or do the students have to figure it out on their own?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What Classes Do I Need To Take At JMU To Become Proficient At Massive Voter Fraud?
Posted by: I learned ()
Date: October 02, 2016 09:39AM

I went to JMU and learned to be a criminal.

I also caught some nasty STDs.

Re: What Classes Do I Need To Take At JMU To Become Proficient At Massive Voter Fraud?
Posted by: Ask Joseph Fitzgerald ()
Date: October 02, 2016 09:44AM

Ask Joseph Fitzgerald. It's Joseph Fitzgerald who leads this august group of voter registration fraud leaders.

Joseph Fitzgerald won't step down now that his organization's tactics have been exposed.

Just blame the one kid who got caught.

Posted by: ffx underground is ()
Date: October 02, 2016 09:59AM

you don't actually have to take classes or even be a student....just show up for liberal causes (save the trees, save the earth, mens room stalls with holes in them) and volunteer for whatever brainwashing pitch sounds most dedicated

Posted by: uwYKX ()
Date: October 02, 2016 10:14AM

To date, the submission through HarrisonburgVOTES of some 19 fraudulent voter registration forms have been traced to a single student (perhaps named Andrew Spieles) whose motivations remain unknown. He has not been charged with anything. Neither has anyone else. Meanwhile, voter registration efforts everywhere have this sort of thing to contend with. It's all very like employee-theft at Macy's.

Posted by: phelpsmarc ()
Date: October 02, 2016 02:34PM

I went to and graduated from JMU in '92.

When I was a freshman in '87 the total cost of tuition and room/board was $5,600/yr.

The political science department was fairly middle of the road. We had a few conservatives, a few liberals.

There was very little SJW activity back then.

The closest thing to a radical protest that I can remember was when a bunch of naïve, hot sorority chicks stood outside D-Hall and protested that it was serving Veal.

I had an extra piece of veal just to rub it in.

Posted by: elihu ()
Date: October 02, 2016 03:15PM

You will not become proficient at ANYTHING attending JMU.

Posted by: cCD7n ()
Date: October 02, 2016 08:55PM

JMU has a well respected Education School. Its business school has slipped in the past few years but still usually ranks in the top 40 or 50 in the country.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.