HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why is it always blacks smoking marijuana in the parks?
Posted by: Sick of Secondhand SMoke ()
Date: August 31, 2016 10:21PM

This is a real problem but it's just the blacks doing it. Never seen one white kid doing it.

Lakeside Park by Royal Lake. What does a mom have to do to get the cops to run the blacks out of the park?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is it always blacks smoking marijuana in the parks?
Posted by: pdC7G ()
Date: August 31, 2016 11:57PM

Racist mom will have to break the law to run people out of a park based on the color of their skin.
The association between annual marijuana use varies by grade level. In all three grades prevalence is highest among Hispanic students, followed by African Americans, and then Whites. Differences in prevalence across the groups are proportionately largest in 8th grade (16% for Hispanics and 9% for Whites), somewhat smaller in 10th grade (33% for Hispanics compared to 27% for Whites), and negligible in 12th grade (37% for Hispanics and 35% for Whites). - See more at: http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Drug_Usage#sthash.JFh5HxON.dpuf
In 2000, non-Hispanic black persons aged 45–64 had the highest rate for drug-poisoning deaths involving heroin. In 2013, non-Hispanic white persons aged 18–44 had the highest rate. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db190.htm

Posted by: Who cares? ()
Date: September 01, 2016 07:04AM

Marijuana lowers your IQ and diminishes violent tendencies so there isn't much to lose with them smoking it and it becomes a win for society.

Posted by: tom petty ()
Date: September 01, 2016 08:53AM

Honkeys smoke up in the house.

African's of american descent do it in the street for all to see.

Poor impulse control, and short term time orientation is not a winning combo

Posted by: Why do Blacks Litter? ()
Date: September 04, 2016 08:39PM

I had to chase away a bunch of Black maggots at a private park near my house. The reason for my rage was that these maggots littered regularly.

I mean, when I was 17 and smoked pot, I cared for the country and the land. These Black criminals just drop their litter where they stand. They have no respect for society, and so they'll probably end up in jail. Then their shitty mothers will scream about how society is unfair.

But, meanwhile, as long as that asshole is in jail, he's not littering in my park.

Posted by: KISS ()
Date: September 05, 2016 04:33AM

Simple. White parents are never home they are always at work, so of course whitey can get away with smoking/drinking/having sex in the house. Some parents simply don't care and say "better at home then on the streets" and actually invite their kids' friends in the house too. I have been one of the kids invited to another white kid's house to smoke- and it was ok with his mom- so of course we went and hotboxed in that basement instead of being outside! She even ordered us pizza, so of course we stayed in the house!

White parents care enough to make sure their kids don't get caught and figure lesser of 2 evils, have the kid smoke in the house and not be caught, or be strict and say no smoking at all and the kid goes outside and gets caught anyway (only a matter of time...)

Black parents are almost always home, so the kids are forced to go outside to smoke to keep it away from their parents. Black parents are wary of other people's kids (some tend to steal, etc and I don't mean JUST black kids, ALL kids) so don't like it when their kids have company over the house (since they have to pay for snacks, etc for the other kids) so the kids are forced to go outside to do their dirt. Same with the hispanic community, abuela don't play that so the amigos have to meet up outside.

Posted by: Kiss This ()
Date: September 05, 2016 07:06AM

You racist simpleton

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.