HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Write an Essay on should GAY sex be legal in VA
Posted by: English teacher ()
Date: August 27, 2016 04:12PM

For your first essay of the school year, you should write an essay on for against same sex marriage/sex persuasive essay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Write an Essay on should GAY sex be legal in VA
Posted by: 3Ddt9 ()
Date: August 27, 2016 04:21PM

See Lawrence v. Texas. End of essay.

Posted by: aS Sy ()
Date: August 27, 2016 04:30PM

I remember that day. Funny I told my friend something bad its going to happen in the USA then Hurrinace Karina hit 2 years later

Posted by: HWc6X ()
Date: August 27, 2016 04:34PM

By that time, George W Bush had been re-elected. Talk about something BAD happening in the USA.

Posted by: H4T4C ()
Date: August 27, 2016 07:39PM

Why I think GAY sex be legal in Virginia.

I believe GAY sex be legal in Virginia, because where else will Hillary Clinton go to have sex. Since she was raped by Bill Clinton (which rape created Chelsea Clinton), Hillary has declined to have relations with men. Hillary Clinton thinks men are disgusting.

Hillary thought that Weiner was a disgusting man, sending a picture of his nasty junk out to 20 year olds. Then Hillary found out that Dick Boy had a wife, named Huma Abedin. Hillary loved Huma's tits, and shaved privates.

Hillary especially loves the scissor move with Huma. Nothing wrong with that. Even the Bible says that only men shouldn't lie with each other. It says nothing about lesbians having lesbian sex.

So, in conclusion, I believe GAY sex be legal, because our next President needs a safe place to practice safe sex.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.