HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Glenn Beck Caller Has Chilling Message For Trump If He Doesn’t Build The Wall
Posted by: Red State * ()
Date: August 25, 2016 06:55AM

This election has brought out some ugly, scary characters. On both sides. Trump, however, has plumbed the depths of living hell with his rhetoric and it may come back to bite him.

On Wednesday, one of those who have responded to Trump’s constant dog whistling and the demonization of “other” called in to Glenn Beck’s radio program, with a troubling message for his hay-haired idol.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/08/24/glenn-beck-caller-chilling-message-trump-doesnt-build-wall/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Glenn Beck Caller Has Chilling Message For Trump If He Doesn’t Build The Wall
Posted by: kookerdekook ()
Date: August 25, 2016 07:30AM

Well, I hate to say it, but that doesn't surprise me at all coming from a Glenn Beck viewer. I can not watch that show.

It doesn't mean that Hillary doesn't have nuts thinking the same thing about her though.

Nuts are nuts.

Re: Glenn Beck Caller Has Chilling Message For Trump If He Doesn’t Build The Wall
Posted by: Manuel ()
Date: August 25, 2016 08:30AM

waste of space the whole lot of them

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.