HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My Most Impotent Post Ever
Posted by: Red Steak ()
Date: August 24, 2016 11:41AM

A nudist swimming in a lake screamed, ‘Do not pull! Do not pull!’ after an angler cast his hook – and ‘caught’ the tip of his penis.

Herbert Fendt first thought that he had caught on some water plants – but quickly realised it was far too painful for that, and his penis was in fact impaled on a fishing hook.

He was swimming in the Kaisersee in the Bavarian city of Augsburg in Germany.
Fendt said, ‘I cried out to the fisherman ashore shouting, ‘Do not pull! Do not pull!’. I was terrified he was going to try to reel me in.

Fendt had to cycle home with the fishing hook still embedded in his manhood – then drove to hospital to have it removed.

Fendt said, ‘The fisherman told me it is not an official bathing lake and he has the right to fish at the spot, which is marked by some signs. I tried to explain to him that he should take into account the many swimmers who use the lake, and that I am unaware of any official prohibition to swim here but he did not care.’

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.