HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump and the Russians - This Election Will Force Me To Become A Conspiracy Theorist
Posted by: Redstate ()
Date: August 16, 2016 07:05AM

Things just keep popping up and at some point, if you’re smart, you have to stop what you’re doing and give more than a sideways glance at the evidence.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/08/15/election-will-force-become-conspiracy-theorist/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump and the Russians - This Election Will Force Me To Become A Conspiracy Theorist
Posted by: slim ()
Date: August 16, 2016 08:07AM

interesting article.

Re: Trump and the Russians - This Election Will Force Me To Become A Conspiracy Theorist
Posted by: pwpvp ()
Date: August 16, 2016 08:17AM

Posted by: Redstate vs NY Times ()
Date: August 16, 2016 08:25AM

You are definitely on to something:

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

Posted by: pm39t ()
Date: August 16, 2016 08:28AM

Posted by: Redstate Reader ()
Date: August 16, 2016 08:29AM

Three truths that define me:

This Election Will Force Me To Become A Conspiracy Theorist.

I read Redstate.

Barney the purple dinosaur and Elmo are gay.

Posted by: What is it ()
Date: August 16, 2016 08:30AM

What is Redstate?

Posted by: xjupj ()
Date: August 16, 2016 08:34AM

Posted by: WTHwk ()
Date: August 16, 2016 08:34AM

Posted by: bVG6M ()
Date: August 16, 2016 08:39AM

Posted by: KFLKt ()
Date: August 16, 2016 08:41AM

Posted by: h4b4x ()
Date: August 16, 2016 08:43AM

Posted by: w44jV ()
Date: August 16, 2016 08:46AM

Posted by: bjwwk ()
Date: August 16, 2016 08:51AM

I don't believe Trump to be traitor material nor a sucker. Trump can handle the Russians. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump didn't come back with some Russian secrets.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.