HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
VOTE NO ON THE MEAL TAX VOTE NO VOTE NO VOTE NO
Posted by: pissed off FCPS GRAD ()
Date: August 06, 2016 07:42PM

I HATE FCPS. I GRADUATE BACK IN 2005. I HATE FCPS. I HATE ALL THE TEACHERS AT FCPS. I HATE FROST MIDDLE SCHOOL. I HATE WOODSON HIGH SCHOOL. I HATE THE ED CENTER.. I HATE ALLL FCPS SCHOOLS. I HATE THEM.. VOTE NO ON THE MEAL TAX. THEY NEED TO FIRE SOME TEACHERS. I HATE THEM. I HATE FCPS. THEY HATED ME. THEY WERE SO MEAN TO ME. THEY THOUGHT I WOULDN'T GRADUATE FROM HIGH SCHOOL. I GRADAUTE FROM HIGH SCHOOL I EVEN PASS MY WRITING SOL AND MY READING SOL, MY ALGEBRA 1, SOL AND MY BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY AND EARTH SCIENCE SOL. AND MY WORLD HISOTRY 1,2, AND US VA HISTORY. WITHOUT ANY DRUGS. AND I PASS I NEEDED XANAX BUT DUMBASS TEACHERS WOULDNT TELL ME. THEY THOUGHT I WAS SUCH DUMB. I WASN'T I WENT TO NOVA LAST SEMESTER AND PASSED WITH A 3.4 GPA. FUCK U FCPS TEACHERS

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.