HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Have to again spend m day to help FCPD thanks to the NIGGERS
Posted by: Pissed off ()
Date: July 17, 2016 07:40PM

Today, I had to spend the day off at 7-11, Starbucks, and Dunkin Donuts to pay for the police officer because you niggers thinks is okay to shot police officers. At 7-11 I spend $50.00 Dollars. The dumb Indian at 7-11 wanted me to leave and I told him I was helping the police officers that were coming in. AT DD i spend 10 dollars and I would of spend more but a police officer said they didn't need me to help me, instant of that to help at the homeless shelter. AT Starbucks I saw 5 police officers so I brought them some food and coffee. Tomorrow after work I would do the same. Thanks Black people

BLUE LIVES MATTER

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have to again spend m day to help FCPD thanks to the NIGGERS
Posted by: Soul Brother #1 ()
Date: July 17, 2016 07:42PM

Are you drunk?

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.