HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Just Five of the Most Egregious Hillary Clinton Lies About Her E-Mails
Posted by: Clinton Crime Family ()
Date: July 06, 2016 09:44AM

Date: March 10, 2015, United Nations Press Conference

LIE #1: “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email.”

TRUTH: As FBI Director James Comey revealed in his press announcement, 108 of the emails in more than 52 chains she sent were, in fact, considered classified. And 8 of those chains contained a “Top Secret” classification.

LIE #2: “First, when I got to work as Secretary of State, I opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two.”

TRUTH: The Director pointed out that Hillary Clinton used “numerous mobile devices to view and send email on that personal domain.”

LIE #3: “It [her email system] was on property guarded by the Secret Service. And there were no security breaches.”

TRUTH: It turns out, however, there might have been a successful security breach on Secretary Clinton’s email. While the FBI Director opined that this is “unlikely,” he states that “it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.”

Date: August 8, 2015, Signed Declaration to Federal Judge

LIE #4: “While I do not know what information may be ‘responsive’ for purposes of this lawsuit, I have directed that all my e-mails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or potentially were federal records be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.”

TRUTH: According to FBI Director James Comey’s statement, “several thousand work-related e-mails were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014.”

Date: September 7, 2015, Interview with Associated Press

LIE #5: “What I did was allowed. It was allowed by the State Department. The State Department has confirmed that.”

TRUTH: According to an official report released in May by the State Department Office of the Inspector General, the department “found no evidence that the Secretary requested or obtained guidance or approval to conduct official business via a personal email account on her private server.”

In conclusion…

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information,” said Director Comey in his statement, “our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

http://ijr.com/2016/07/643348-here-is-every-lie-hillary-clinton-told-about-her-email/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=owned&utm_campaign=morning-newsletter

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just Five of the Most Egregious Hillary Clinton Lies About Her E-Mails
Posted by: LibtardDembot ()
Date: July 06, 2016 09:46AM

My retarded, robotic, idiotic, liberal brain cannot comprehend, so I will say conservatards. Durrr hurrrrr.

Posted by: The Associated Press ()
Date: July 06, 2016 09:53AM

Piling on, or fact checking?

WASHINGTON (AP) — Key assertions by Hillary Clinton in defense of her email practices have collapsed under FBI scrutiny.

The agency's yearlong investigation found that she did not, as she claimed, turn over all her work-related messages for release. It found that her private email server did carry classified emails, also contrary to her past statements. And it made clear that Clinton used many devices to send and receive email despite her statements that she set up her email system so that she only needed to carry one.

FBI Director James Comey's announcement Tuesday that he will not refer criminal charges to the Justice Department against Clinton spared her from prosecution and a devastating political predicament. But it left much of her account in tatters and may have aggravated questions of trust swirling around her Democratic presidential candidacy.

http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/588c1ba16f51484e8e0010b12b9e8b28/ap-fact-check-clinton-email-claims-collapse-under-fbi-probe

Posted by: so sad ()
Date: July 06, 2016 10:44AM

Posted by: slimshady ()
Date: July 06, 2016 01:44PM

you know something with all this bs you spreading about Hillary she will be the next president anyways because your side has nothing better to offer wasted effort on your part nothing to show for at the end lol.

Posted by: About Hillary Lies ()
Date: July 06, 2016 02:17PM

Most people - and certainly most media sources - have already decided who they want to be the next president.

You either like the direction the country is going, and accept the Clinton model of governing for personal benefit,

or

You want a change and are willing to take a risk on a businessman who shoots from the lip but has few ties to the political establishment that got us here.

Neither one can lower sea levels by half an inch.

Posted by: accountant ()
Date: July 06, 2016 02:30PM

If you think that is the choice, you have not been paying attention. Donald has been lining his pockets with campaign money.

Posted by: Wait one ()
Date: July 06, 2016 02:31PM

Hold on
All I have been hearing is that Comey was bought and paid for by Hilary.
The way he bashed her doesn't seem to fit that theory

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: July 06, 2016 04:39PM

Wait one Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hold on
> All I have been hearing is that Comey was bought
> and paid for by Hilary.
> The way he bashed her doesn't seem to fit that
> theory

It was all show.. a slap on the wrist.. he was told to let her go.

Posted by: can't make this stuff up ()
Date: July 06, 2016 04:48PM

Speaking at a campaign event in North Carolina on Tuesday, Donald Trump once again praised the methods of former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein. While conceding that Hussein was a “bad guy,” Trump went on to laud his ruthlessness in dealing with terrorism. “He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn’t read them the rights. They didn’t talk. They were terrorists. Over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism,” Trump said. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee made similar remarks in February, apparently unaware that Iraq was considered a state sponsor of terrorism under Hussein’s reign.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/07/06/trump-praises-saddam-hussein-again.html

Posted by: Vienna Mom ()
Date: July 06, 2016 06:11PM

@ FrankR.
It was all show..a slap on the wrist..he was told to let her go.

So you where there?

Posted by: Make it Trump's fault ()
Date: July 06, 2016 08:33PM

Pathetic that Hillary's crimes and lies are now being called Trumps's fault by her supporters.

Posted by: CYuV3 ()
Date: July 08, 2016 03:26PM

Attachments:
13606611_1323108377717920_4120328108839061378_n.jpg

Posted by: CeVCV ()
Date: July 10, 2016 01:43AM

i almost thought i'd get by a day of ffu without hearign hillary lies posts

nope!

Posted by: bWx46 ()
Date: July 10, 2016 01:49AM

^^ NO.

she had a lawyer and broker who lied to the courts

however she signed / made / managed them to speak for her - so when they were exposed as being patently lying: she went to prison

she claimed it was their fautl

infact many dont understand in VA or any state really: when you sign on a lawyer (free or not) that lawyer speaks "AS YOU". if the lawyer takes a dive it's as if you did it, "legally"

that is, your not allowed to tell a judge after the decision "hey my lawyer said that i told him not to"

what happens is you go to jail and send letters to the judge hoping for a retrail you likely wont get

it's a bad law (infact used to be illegal) that evolved say after 1800's or 1900's - that "anything a lawyer says is legally what the defendant says"

be careful - if you hire a county defendant or a laywer who often is employed by the county - they very well may be in bed with the prosecutor - its' been shown to be true countless times and a subject on 60 Minutes News more than once

Posted by: PyJWY ()
Date: July 10, 2016 01:51AM

^^ anyone else had no real idea if she knew or not - people only knew the courts indicated she would profit and "her side" had covered up facts in court

did she know? to my memory they never proved it. certainly throughout most of the prosecution they hadn't. maybe near the end they uncovered something i didn't hear of.

Posted by: cTJJb ()
Date: July 10, 2016 02:04AM

^^ ok tell me what lie she told to the FBI

martha stewart

did she know how her funds manager parlayed the money in her portfolio? did she get inside information and instruct her fund manager to act (without leaving a trace of evidence)? OR did her fund manager decide he wanted to make more while he still had a backer?

she did stand to profit and could have got a tip from a rich friend. however the same can be said of the fund manager Peter Bacanovic

i remember them saying they were sure she knew. but now that i see they dont now who gave the inside tip to Peter: I bet they don't know.

Posted by: Jj9Kh ()
Date: July 10, 2016 02:09AM

> Peter acting for Stewart was not the only ImClone investor who avoided heavy losses ahead of the FDA’s decision. On the same day the sell at market price order was advertised, Sam Waksal, ImClone’s chief executive, had sold a $5 million stake, along with his daughters’ full holdings in the company.

... but you can bet your ass traders will act on information leaked if it's spreading

... (if they didnt theyd get burned by being the only one who didnt - being the ones penalized and left out for failing to act when others did)

the real criminal here is the FDA who leaked information about a major decision before it went public

my guess is if an actress stands to loose (but NOT MUCH) and gets the news ... the news is spreading

Posted by: Conald Dump ()
Date: July 10, 2016 02:36AM

Don't forget the real criminal.
Attachments:
trump_lawsuits.jpg
trump_university13417593.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.