HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
INFINITI M35S RARE SPORT EDTN, OEM RIMs, CLEAN CARFAX, NO ISSUES - BUY IT NOW! GOOD BUY!
Posted by: buy my car you faggot ()
Date: July 08, 2016 11:42AM

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/5672766347.html

ZERO ISSUES! ***SUPER LOADED!!! BACKUP CAMERA, NAVIGATION, PREMIUM LEATHER, COOLED & HEATED FRONT SEATS, SWEET TINT, NICE PAINT WITH NO RUST, SIDE AIRBAGS*** NO KIDS, NO PETS, NON-SMOKING vehicle!

Come see why Consumer Reports ranks this the TOP OVERALL LUXURY SEDAN and why it is still on their very short recommended "Reliable Used" list. Reliability, Safety, Very enjoyable to drive, and elite consumer satisfaction (9.5 overall out of 10 from 283 actual owners on KBB!) These cars go 300+K easy (reference picture)!
EXCELLENT CONDITION, CLEAN, ROAD READY, MOSTLY HIGHWAY MILES!!! No check engine lights or codes. No accidents. Clean CarFax. Only $8999 for a $60,000+ vehicle with SO MUCH LIFE LEFT! This is an extremely rare custom designed MANGO LEATHER V6 M35S (Sport version) which is just as fun-but not as gas guzzling- as the V8 version! NEEDS NOTHING but a new owner that will NOT abuse her, but continue to appreciate her! Bring your mechanic or get it inspected by a professional. ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WORKS excellent!!! This has a no maintenance Timing CHAIN, not belt! As you can tell, this looks like and is in better condition than most 2010 models (model did not change from 2006-2010).

THIS IS A SUPER RARE SPORT VERSION M35S V6 PERFECTLY BALANCED LUXURY CAR! It is near impossible to find this combination ANYWHERE with this MANGO leather package in the 35S model...not to mention it's incredible condition!!!!

FINALLY, A RELIABLE, LUXURIOUS, yes SPACIOUS, SPORTS CAR with Unique MANGO LEATHER!!!! This car will not last!

Get this $60,000 car for 1/6th of the price with well over half of its life left in it! What a steal!!!!

No maintenance has been skipped. . .I was expecting to keep her but I saw a new Infiniti I cannot get out of my head! In fact, last month I just did the rear differential fluid at Valvoline. Sigh
No need to spend any more money. . .this car is Road Ready and Reliable!!! Clean Title in hand. CarFax in hand with service record history. Full tune up with Drive Belts done around 100,000 miles. This has needed no repairs so I have not done any. . . besides the only 1 and common flaw in this car that has already been repaired by professional (Exhaust).

ALL THE EXTRA'S! V6-280hp-SPORT Package- GORGEOUS Mango quality comfortable leather seats-Premium Bose Stereo System-Multiple Speakers -Navigation-Bluetooth-Satellite Radio-Back Up Camera- -Heated A/C Seats-Full Power-Lumbar Control-Moonroof- Gorgeous factory Rims that will not leak like Chrome-Dual Exhaust-6 disc CD/MP3 Player- Spare w/Tools-First Aid Kit-MECHANICALLY EXCEPTIONAL!

These M35 Sport cars were way ahead of their time-Coolest Dash of ANY car produced even now- On Sale for a Fraction of that Cost. Color is Liquid Platinum. Mostly HIGHWAY Miles! This "family sedan" handles like a COUPE! Back seat is spacious for adults. . .not just children! HUGE trunk too!

Looking for a great deal?....look no further! This is the BEST VALUE on the market.

Chassis nice and tight and engine and transmission smooth as butter!!! This is clearly NOT an american car...this was built to last!

A PREMIUM LUXURY LOADED INFINITI for mid-sized price! We are looking for haggle free quick sale to use towards our new Infinity M56 purchase. Yup, we LOVE these cars that much. . .I just wish we could have found the same interior mango leather :-( The only thing domestic about this car is the price!

PROS: Buy with Confidence!!! Regularly serviced; So many options. Only $8999 for a $60,000+ vehicle with SO MUCH LIFE LEFT! (You don't have to believe us...Bring it to a local mechanic, bring your mechanic, or bring it to Infiniti for a pre-purchase inspection!)

Fabulous King/Queen extras like: Heated and A/C Seats; Lumbar driver AND passenger Supported Seats; AutoManual; automatic Parking Curb assist power mirrors; Middle console sliding armrest; Cruise Control; super comfy seats; Dimming rear view mirror; dual extended sunvisors on each side; TPMS; maintenance reminders; and the LIFESAVING stuff too like Whiplash protecting headrest and Seatbelt pre-accident restraint. A ton of airbags including side airbags. One of the SAFEST and most RELIABLE cars on the market! Please do your research.

A little noisy runflats (common tradeoff) but solid tread still left on the tires. Transmission fluid changed 20k ago. Newer Brakes and Rotors. Alignment recently done. Very spacious cabin. Way more plush and engaging than any luxury car we have seen. Why buy a G when you can afford an M?!

CONS: It's like new, but not new. The driver seat leather has some wear but the rest of the cabin and leather is immaculate! Also, this car is not excellent in the snow so I would recommend snow tires if you want to venture out in snowmeggedon!

This is NOT the car for you IF: You are moving North or looking for a winter car.

This IS the car for you IF: You are concerned about reliability, cosmetic appeal, best VALUE, and personal and passenger comfort.

This is our summer travel car, henceforth the beautiful Florida Tint and higher miles. Do not be fooled by the year and/or 143K miles. . .Those are mainly HIGHWAY miles with frequent long trips to Florida, upstate NY, and GA trips. This is not our work car and was never treated as such. This is not a winter car either. It is RWD and fun to drive! No one but you will know it is not a 2010 version (body style did not change until 2011). This is not a Northern car, no salty winters! NO RUST!!!

Payment will NOT be accepted without a Test Drive and did I mention the price is FIRM?! This is NOT a must sell. Price is based on unique combination of rare sport good gas consumption V6 version (this is not that gas GUZZLING V8 version) and the excellent maintained condition as well as zero desperation to sell. Wouldn't it be a shame to have to go to CarMax and pay another $5000 to bring this baby home? If this posting is still up, the car has not been sold YET. NO DEALERS! No SHIPPING! Due to scammers, payment will not be accepted without you actually test driving the vehicle. No low-ballers, no negotiations, no nonsense. Please note, I would much rather keep this car than go down in price so PLEASE DO NOT waste our time or try and negotiate for a better price...there are plenty of boring regular and heavy M35 and M35x cars out there...this is the SPORT package version and suspension!

SERIOUS BUYERS WITH THE FUNDS ONLY!****

(If you ask questions that this ad has already covered, you are NOT viewed as a serious buyer.) PLEASE value my/our time! Transaction will be made IN PERSON ONLY at your bank. Cashier's check required for purchase.

Please call 5eight5 eight02 5four25

Tags: Infinity M35

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: INFINITI M35S RARE SPORT EDTN, OEM RIMs, CLEAN CARFAX, NO ISSUES - BUY IT NOW! GOOD BUY!
Posted by: oksoundslikefun ()
Date: July 08, 2016 12:15PM

I will call you later, I suggest putting plastic down because I'm going to take a shit on the test drive.

Re: INFINITI M35S RARE SPORT EDTN, OEM RIMs, CLEAN CARFAX, NO ISSUES - BUY IT NOW! GOOD BUY!
Posted by: meh mehs ()
Date: July 09, 2016 03:02PM

Not rare. Overpriced.and by today's standards not that fancy either.

Posted by: fag OP ()
Date: July 09, 2016 03:32PM

More people would be interested, but clearly you've sucked too much dick in that car.

What a piece of shit too...

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 09, 2016 04:26PM

V6 280 hp means it's a 350Z Sedan.

Posted by: Exhausted ()
Date: July 09, 2016 08:36PM

280 HP ROFL

Do the light dim when you Rev the engine?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.