HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfaxpedia Back Online
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: July 02, 2016 12:28PM

Fairfaxpedia, the community wiki for Fairfax County and Northern Virginia, is back online.

"Only good things can come of more communication." - Cary Wiedemann, March 3, 2005

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfaxpedia Back Online
Posted by: its all spam ()
Date: July 02, 2016 12:32PM

http://www.fairfaxpedia.com/

It does not even bother to sex to be not like personality
This is true, regardless of whether they use a dating site, Toka are women and dating that are currently, we know by all means to the people who are now thinking about your relationship with former women It is that I want you to have. Of course, Tokunise ... Read More does not even bother to sex to be accustomed to like personality
June 9, 2016wL9NVjD7
It is often abnormal much erotic
Married to suffer frustration is often a little unusual about erotic. It is not a lie, this is actually what I felt in terms of using a dating that m community. I also first, had been using the dating site want to meet with the married woman ... Read More is often abnormal much erotic
May 6, 2016wL9NVjD7
There is also'm ass Koki intercrural sex! Sex with Saffle is excitement than the lover!
Sex with Saffle is excited? Sex with sex friend is what excited in more than a lover. It says it is why, it is because we did not want to Yawa care. When the lover and sex, many of the the person can not be anyhow excitement ... Read More ass Koki intercrural sex as do the also available! Sex with Saffle is excitement than the lover!
April 15, 2016wL9NVjD7
Or cacao talk, or dating site
Dating site is taking a cherry prevention measures become a paid site. It seems many people who are thought useless in Nante many cherry dating site, we can say with the dating site also is the management company has been the effort. Cherry problem of dating site ... Read More Kakaotalk or, or dating site
March 8, 2016wL9NVjD7
Site that I found her
I am now, not in the high school. And the dropouts, are working now. And the most important women of the I, is her married. I met her, was a dating site. Is I love older woman, the time to interact with several people of older women ... Read More site that I found her
2015 December 31, 2008wL9NVjD7
Begin to meet from over thirty is, Is too late?

Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: July 02, 2016 12:53PM

fairfaxpedia.com is a Japanese spam site. fairfaxpedia.org is the URL for the community Wiki.

"Only good things can come of more communication." - Cary Wiedemann, March 3, 2005

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2016 12:55PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: KVCyE ()
Date: July 03, 2016 05:37PM

>fairfaxpedia.com is a Japanese spam site.

It's a site run by Dean Takaoka.

Posted by: whoa. ()
Date: July 03, 2016 06:42PM

chuckhoffman is a supporter of the notorious Sterling pedophile William Moreno. chuckhoffman created a bunch of fake news videos and posted them to defame people. Stay away from any link he is posting.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.