HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NoVa area man sentenced to 25 years for sex tourism, trafficking
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: June 04, 2016 01:28AM

http://wtop.com/alexandria/2016/06/va-man-sentenced-to-25-years-for-sex-tourism-trafficking/

An Ashburn, Virginia man has been sentenced to 25 years in prison after being found guilty of sex tourism and sex trafficking.

Eric Noe Araujo Flores also has to pay $40,000 in restitution to his victim.

According to court documents and trial testimony, he was introduced to a 14-year-old girl in his native El Salvador who wanted to escape gangs that were threatening her and her mother.

Araujo Flores gave them financial help, arranged to get them into the U.S. illegally and let them stay in a home he owned in Sterling as long as the girl had sex with him.

Before that happened, Araujo Flores made several trips to El Salvador to have sex with the girl and give her and her family money and jewelry, according to court documents.

Once the girl was on American soil and said she didn’t want to have sex anymore, Araujo Flores threatened to take away his support and kick them out of his house.

He also threatened violence and to have them deported.

In February, a federal jury convicted Araujo Flores of nine offenses, including four counts of sex trafficking of a child and three counts of foreign travel with intent to engage in illicit sexual conduct, which is also known as sex tourism.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NoVa area man sentenced to 25 years for sex tourism, trafficking
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: June 04, 2016 01:33AM

http://patch.com/virginia/ashburn/ashburn-man-sentenced-child-sex-trafficking-0

Eric Noe Araujo Flores, 34, of Ashburn, was sentenced on June 3, 2016 to 300 months in prison for various sex tourism and sex trafficking crimes. Araujo Flores was also ordered to pay approximately $40,000 in restitution to his victim, according to a U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) release.

According to court documents and testimony at trial, Araujo Flores was introduced to a 14-year-old victim while she lived in El Salvador. Araujo Flores learned that street gangs were threatening her and her family with violence and he offered to help them escape from the gangs, promising financial support in exchange for sexual acts with the minor. In July 2013, he travelled to his native El Salvador with gifts and money, and after meeting with the victim’s mother, he had sex with the victim in a hotel room. After he left, Araujo Flores continued to contact the victim via telephone and later made two more trips to El Salvador to have sex with the victim. He paid cash for some of the sex acts, and also provided money for rent, food, clothing, and jewelry to the victim and her family.

In June 2014, Araujo Flores arranged for the victim and her mother to be smuggled from El Salvador into the United States through Texas. Ultimately, the victim and her mother stayed at a house Araujo Flores owned in Sterling, and periodically he would come to the home to have sex with the victim. Araujo Flores provided the victim with a counterfeit permanent resident card which included a false birthdate indicating she was over the age of 18. When the victim expressed that she did not want to have sex with Araujo Flores, he threatened her and said that if she told Araujo Flores’ wife about the sex, his wife would beat her and he would have the victim and her mother deported to El Salvador. Araujo Flores also threatened to stop providing food and to evict the victim and her mother from their apartment if she stopped having sex with him.

On Feb. 19, 2016, a federal jury convicted Araujo Flores of nine offenses, including four counts of sex trafficking of a child, three counts of foreign travel with intent to engage in illicit sexual conduct (also known as sex tourism), coercion and enticement, and harboring an alien for an immoral purpose

“Sex tourism and sex trafficking of children are vicious crimes that result in irreparable harm to the victims,” said Dana J. Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia. “We will continue to work diligently to prosecute those who travel to foreign countries to prey upon children.”

“Today’s sentencing sends a strong message: Diplomatic Security is committed to making sure that those who commit sex trafficking of children, and sex trafficking customers, face consequences for their criminal actions,” said Bill A. Miller, Director of the U.S. State Department’s Diplomatic Security Service. “Diplomatic Security’s strong relationship with the U.S. Attorney’s Office and other law enforcement agencies around the world continues to be essential in the pursuit of justice.”

Dana J. Boente, U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia; Bill A. Miller, Director of the Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) for the U.S. Department of State; Colonel Edwin C. Roessler, Jr., Fairfax County Chief of Police; and Michael L. Chapman, Loudoun County Sheriff, made the announcement after sentencing by U.S. District Judge Liam O’Grady.

The case was investigated by DSS, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office, and the Fairfax County Police Department. Assistant U.S. Attorney Michael J. Frank prosecuted the case, according to the release.

Posted by: LnL ()
Date: June 04, 2016 07:37AM

During the Vietnam war John Kerry spent months is Subic Bay as the Laundry officer aboard the USS Gridley where he regularly screwed teenaged bar girls in Olongapo. Nothing happened to him.

Posted by: CPkp9 ()
Date: June 04, 2016 01:20PM

CPkp9

Posted by: wYUdU ()
Date: June 05, 2016 11:29AM

turn the story back a few pages there's a story just as or MORE serious

a liberal fairax county gov was likely giving the man a green card and pay high enough to do these things ...

because "he voted democrat"

most men can (barely, not) afford a reasonable hooker. who could afford to have a woman transported into the country and continually send money back?

a government worker could

my finding is: in the mid 1990's both private companies and fairfax county gov began firing any good worker who also was a "whistle blower" and giving people who were KNOWN CRIMINALS at work (who cheated customers broke other laws) raises and higher positions. it was not just me that noticed it happening - that do nothing cheaters were getting management positions and hard workers (the same workers who also would prevent theft) were being fired without cause.

this i beleive is still the case in Fairfax County, Virginia

Posted by: n3eWn ()
Date: June 05, 2016 11:33AM

^^ this began happening exactly at the time fx co gov became to be ran by liberals - who have a "HEAD LOCK" on the county and are too powerful to loose a single seat - for a long time

furthermore bull-o-va admittedly was an employee of a "rich south american" who helped her get into office

like a queen - she's still at the top, still not subject to leave after 2 successive terms reached

no one should have that much power - and people from facist countries know exactly that is how to make the USA corrupt and facist (and "communist" - though communism isn't what they are up to at all, it is just what they say)

at it's weakest point. and with patience. they can replace all past denizens by being corrupt and being patient and "having many kids on welfare" - waging a war against hard working capitalists that cannot be fought, awarding cheaters and rich political worker families with standards of living far above projected and far above pay in town (historically high wage gap)

Posted by: Yada ()
Date: June 05, 2016 11:34AM

"...They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. Their rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Posted by: 7Ley3 ()
Date: June 05, 2016 11:40AM

meanwhile - these corrupt liberals are now demanding anyone who does ANYTHING (fill out forms, be at some agency)

GIVE ALL BANKING INFORMATION to liberal political gov agencies - even on any website run by liberals

---------------------------------
i'm calling my bank. i simply cannot beleive that every little gov office (there are too many to count now) running ms windows and getting $2 million a year for doing a job a teen might do (put up a web site)

i simply cannot beleive every of tens of thousands of fx co gov and VA gov corners in niche agencies ....

"could be trusted to "demand my banking information" and keep it safe"

infact i used to trust (ie DMV) could demand information, being run by conservatives and is all official and all that

i dont' think so anymore

i'd even bet mc'au'lift is a criminal who is in VA to steal tobacco money and ravage VA's nuclear facilities - as the ones from where he is from (NJ, NY) are are seriously bankrupt by their many corruptions

zero faith in government as a system operating to provide a better life for the public - rather they have become heina operating to cause failure of others and to provit on the downfall of others (ie, to short-sell a house in public auction after arrest or bankruptcy - despite the fact gov workers aren't even paying tax these days)

Posted by: UeDcM ()
Date: June 05, 2016 11:45AM

i'm calling the bank asking them what to do

today i've learned to SEARCH FOR A JOB (not apply: just to search) using "the gov system" the liberals are demanding, i am required, to give them enough banking information to do (credit card) FRAUD / BANK FRAUD

and i'm %100 certain with liberals in gov, illegals running things, curruption from City of DC gov actually running computer/websites on behalf of FX CO and VA that they would misuse such information

i'm %100 certain the information would minimal "be quietly stolen / transferred to 3rd parties" - and somewhat sure the people running the websites were actually part of a criminal group who is raising prices for credit in USA by getting away with "id theft"

Posted by: cJELH ()
Date: June 05, 2016 11:45AM

with liberals in government you cant even search for a job and be safe

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.