HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I am not guilty! I'm a regular guy and loving husband.
Posted by: Terry McAuliffe ()
Date: May 23, 2016 07:23PM

Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe is a soulless political animal with no redeeming human characteristics, it has been revealed this week. In a series of personal anecdotes that he believes to be amusingly self-effacing, because he has no clue how normal humans would interpret his behavior, McAuliffe has presented himself as a thoroughly personally detestable creature of power with no ideals beyond victory for his “side.” He also will still probably be the next governor of Virginia.

McAuliffe is a longtime professional fundraiser for the Democratic Party. The dehumanizing stuff was uncovered by (or provided to) BuzzFeed’s Andrew Kaczynski who simply posted some clips from the audiotapes of McAuliffe’s autobiography. In these clips McAuliffe abandons his wife as she is giving birth to their daughter to go to a party for former Washington Post gossip columnist Lloyd Grove, and then he forces his wife and his literally newborn son to sit in a car, on the way home from the hospital, while he attends a fundraiser. In the second story it is noted that his wife is crying, but the important detail is that he raises a million dollars for the party.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am not guilty! I'm a regular guy and loving husband.
Posted by: News Reader ()
Date: May 24, 2016 07:36AM

"revealed this week"??! Anyone with a brain has known for years that Terry McCrony is nothing but a scumbag Clinton-asskissing, hypocritical profiteer!

Posted by: So that explains it ()
Date: May 24, 2016 09:41AM

So now we know another reason Gov. McAuliffe restored voting rights to so many felons. Aside from trying to increase the Democratic party vote in November's election, McAuliffe is figuring that his voting rights may eventually need to be restored as well.

Posted by: McAuliffe Not Investigated ()
Date: May 24, 2016 09:54AM

Gov. McAuliffe isn't being investigated. A guy named Wang is being investigated. At question is if Wang used a company as a front.

"The FBI has said they are not investigating McAuliffe and have no evidence of the campaign doing anything wrong."

Posted by: FBI PR ()
Date: May 24, 2016 10:02AM

Reporter: Is the FBI investigating Governor terry McAuliffe, or is this just a fact-finding mission?

FBI: We don't do fact-finding missions. It's not in our name. Next question.

Posted by: chapel roady ()
Date: May 24, 2016 01:45PM

Yes he is being investigated dummy:

"Washington (CNN)Virginia Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe is the subject of an ongoing investigation by the FBI and prosecutors from the Justice Department's public integrity unit, U.S. officials briefed on the probe say."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/23/politics/terry-mcauliffe-fbi-doj-federal-investigation-campaign-contributions/index.html

Posted by: CNNwut ()
Date: May 24, 2016 01:55PM

chapel roady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes he is being investigated dummy:
>
> "Washington (CNN)Virginia Democratic Gov. Terry
> McAuliffe is the subject of an ongoing
> investigation by the FBI and prosecutors from the
> Justice Department's public integrity unit, U.S.
> officials briefed on the probe say."
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/23/politics/terry-mcaul
> iffe-fbi-doj-federal-investigation-campaign-contri
> butions/index.html

those who blindly believes cnn are a joke.

Posted by: Donor class ()
Date: May 24, 2016 03:01PM

In 2003 I made a donation to the Clinton Presidential Library, $35.00. The library, in Little Rock, was in its inception, and the solicitation came through its website. That part is important. The $35. was placed through my Discover card, and when the card statement arrived, the donation to THE LIBRARY had gone to the Clinton Global Initiative! Address and phone number on my bill were Washington, DC. I immediately called the number, 202 area code, and was told that my donation belonged to Bill Clinton and he could do what he wanted with it! And that I couldn't have it back. I filed a consumer complaint with the Attorney General of Arkansas citing fraud by the Clinton Library. I got my money back. This is how the Clintons have become so wealthy, and so untouchable. They have stolen $35. at a time through something so innocuous and sentimental as a presidential site. At the time of this fraud and theift, Terry McAuliffe was in charge of donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Posted by: William Jefferson Clinton ()
Date: May 24, 2016 03:35PM

Too bad you responded to a solicitation. They usually have fine print disclosing that proceeds may be directed to other beneficiaries.

The Clinton Library is a wonderful tribute to our great nation's 42nd president, and you should consider making a direct contribution. I did. The link below will take you to the best web site for making a donation. Please be sure to include "William J. Clinton Memorial Library - Private Collection" in the address.

http://secure.hustler.com/signup/signup.php?nats=MC4wLjkuOS4wLjAuMC4wLjA&step=2

Posted by: The True Fairfax Conservative ()
Date: May 24, 2016 05:23PM

I love the piece I heard today, in McAuliffe's own Democrat voice:

"I did not break the law when I accepted $100,000 from a Chinese National."

You see, Kool-aid drinking Democrats, Terry McAuliffe is innocent, because he has declared himself innocent.

And, you Kool-aid drinking Democrats, I laugh that you don't have a problem with some Chinese national presenting a check for $100,000 to Virginia's governor.

Posted by: Diehard Lib ()
Date: May 25, 2016 09:06AM

As a liberal, I prefer that my politicians have at least one felony conviction. The DNC is, after all, the party of, by, and for criminals.

Posted by: 165327tewwhhk ()
Date: May 25, 2016 09:35PM

You get exactly what you vote for. heh heh

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.