HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Police Seek to Identify School Trespasser
Posted by: NWnbL ()
Date: December 18, 2015 08:14PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Police Seek to Identify School Trespasser
Posted by: Don'tLikeThis ()
Date: December 18, 2015 08:17PM

Just came on to Fairfax underground to see what was being said about this guy. Creepy, and while it could be about football, I was thinking about the California shooters, and the news that they planned to attack the local college in their area. WHY DIDN"T THEY DETAIN THIS GUY and wait for the police to question him? They asked him to leave several times after they found he had no reason to be in the school? How the hell did he get in and why didn't they get an ID from him???? FAILURE IN SECURITY!!!

Posted by: adios front office ()
Date: December 18, 2015 08:29PM

They don't screen people after hours. He was approached at 3:30pm. The front office scrams about 2:30. Anybody can walk into a school building after hours. ANYBODY.

Posted by: Interesting ()
Date: December 18, 2015 09:06PM

This was described as a "crime". It's a crime to enter a school after hours? My kid has been out of high school for a while, but I remember picking him up after practice and there were lots of people going in and out. Short of stationing a guard at every entrance to screen people, I don't know how you can prevent this. Even then, someone could just say "I'm here to see the game". How do you prove that they are not? Glad I don't have to (directly) deal with these issues any more.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: December 18, 2015 09:10PM

Probably just another pedophile cop.

Posted by: bbbeeeker ()
Date: December 18, 2015 11:12PM

Could be an out pf towner for the game or some advance shit head jihadi,Obama will save us.....right?

Posted by: Mr.Hall ()
Date: December 19, 2015 12:59AM

NWnbL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2015/12/18/police-s
> eek-to-identify-school-trespasser/
>
> Just before the state championship game?

What wrong with this? WE PAY TAXES WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT

Posted by: DXGWx ()
Date: December 19, 2015 04:46AM

Why would you lock a school after hours? There aren't any kids there. I don't lock my house when I'm not home.

Posted by: Got To Be Kidding ()
Date: December 19, 2015 11:57AM

^ There are lots of people there - kids, parents, and teachers. Athletic practice, games, after school help, meetings,...

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: December 19, 2015 01:17PM

are “no trespassing” signs posted? Maybe he was just strolling through and he had a bit of an attitude about being questioned and/or thrown out like a common criminal. Perhaps it was the indignant poster above.

Posted by: qwerfdgt ()
Date: December 19, 2015 01:53PM

Schools are public buildings and after hours anybody can walk right in, although generally you should have a reason to go into a school. Look at all the evening performances, rehearsals, and other things that go on in a school after hours.

There is absolutely no control over who enters a public school building after school finishes and particularly after the front office staff leave.

Posted by: ReallyNow ()
Date: December 20, 2015 01:29AM

OBVIOUSLY, there is a reason they are concerned and want to talk to this guy or atleast find out who he is. Yes, we all go up to events for our kids, but this guy was suspicious and stood out for whatever reason.

Also, does this guy look WHITE to you all? White guys don't dress like that. Sorry, but its true

Posted by: it is odd ()
Date: December 20, 2015 09:22AM

There are lots of kids still in the building at 3:30 but there really aren't that many reasons for adults to be wandering around in the building at that point - no games/concerts/events going on. 20 something is too young to be a parent of a kid there and too old to be a student. Maybe he was there waiting for a sibling?
Maybe an alumni back checking out his old school? If he had a legitimate reason to be there why didn't he just SAY why he was there when the faculty member approached him?

Posted by: Keeting ()
Date: December 20, 2015 11:53AM

What is he holding next to his ear? A brick? Looks like a fake beard and questionable hair and eyebrows.

Posted by: Calm Down ()
Date: December 20, 2015 01:04PM

ReallyNow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OBVIOUSLY, there is a reason they are concerned
> and want to talk to this guy or atleast find out
> who he is. Yes, we all go up to events for our
> kids, but this guy was suspicious and stood out
> for whatever reason.
>
> Also, does this guy look WHITE to you all? White
> guys don't dress like that. Sorry, but its true

Does he look white? Yes, yes he does. does it matter? No. You people are really going off the deep end here. If the guy was acting suspiciously - whatever that means - then fine, stop him and figure out what's going on. But some people are seeing crazed Muslim killers around every corner.

Posted by: BetterTObeSAFE ()
Date: December 22, 2015 09:53PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I don't think he looks white and the beard and stuff looks fake. So many people go thru the school daily...this guy stood out. WHY? What concerned them that they want to identify him. So while I don't think their our muslim killers around every corner, I would rather be safe than sorry, WHOEVER this guy is

Posted by: RIGHTon ()
Date: December 22, 2015 09:57PM

Agree with above post. To the one before that by "CALM DOWN" - the killers in California were targeting schools. It can happen, and we better be prepared. Taking the approach of it cant happen to me is ridiculous in these times. Also, not just talking about jihadists, I'm talking about all the crazies out there that have lost their minds

Posted by: #allmuslims ()
Date: December 23, 2015 02:10AM

Fucking Muslims.

They're all time bombs.

Posted by: Tick tock ()
Date: March 11, 2016 06:22PM

Casing schools -- think San Bernadino couple

Posted by: Stephen ()
Date: March 11, 2016 07:55PM

Probably just didn't speak or understand English and thought it was the Grand daddy of welfare offices and was there for his share of the Free pie.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.