HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sammm
Posted by: Sammmm ()
Date: February 10, 2016 04:04PM

I know there is a lot of racist stuff on here but I have a legitimate question about race.

So Beyonce does an anti-police black panther half time show with all sorts of racial implications. I've heard the controversy.

What if cold play referenced white power or some other racist BS during their performace? My guess is there would be looting and riots across the country.

So why is that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sammm
Posted by: mjs ()
Date: February 11, 2016 02:10PM

must be black history the entire superbowl halftime show, was all blacks, except for one whitey.... only a few white players on the field... and they bitch about the emmy's....

I don't get it.

So they don't get nominated for emmy's. and they bitch...but they don't complain when they get the MVP's???

NFL is 68% black, NBA is the same.... let whitey have the goddamn movies.

An athelete is just an entertainer....

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.