HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
VSP chase car-jacker across WW Bridge on Friday, 1/29 at 3p
Posted by: causeican ()
Date: February 02, 2016 11:24PM

Vehicle Pursuit with Apprehension
BY FCPD PUBLIC AFFAIRS BUREAU on FEBRUARY 2, 2016
On Friday, January 29, shortly after 3 p.m., The Virginia State Police received a “hit” from an automatic license plate reader (LPR) regarding a vehicle that had been taken in a carjacking. A lookout was broadcast to area law enforcement agencies and shortly thereafter, the vehicle was spotted by an observant Fairfax County police officer on patrol in the Mount Vernon District. The officer got behind the suspect vehicle which then abruptly made an illegal U-turn. The officer activated his emergency lights and siren and attempted to initiate a traffic stop near Richmond Highway and Southgate Drive, but the vehicle sped off and a pursuit ensued.

The vehicle continued over the Woodrow Wilson Bridge into Maryland. Officers were given approval by their supervisor to follow, as the crime met our pursuit policy criteria. At one point the officer tried to block the vehicle in, however it maneuvered away. The officer cautiously pushed his cruiser into the suspect vehicle, moving it to the right curb, where a tire blew out. This however did not stop the vehicle and it drove off again.

The officer’s cruiser became temporarily disabled and a second officer took control of the pursuit. The suspect could no longer control the vehicle due to the damaged tire and stopped on Indian Head Highway. The driver exited the vehicle and fled on foot, with the officer close behind him. After a short foot pursuit, the driver was apprehended, as well as two passengers that remained in the vehicle.

The driver was identified as Christopher Wells, 30, of Temple Hills, Maryland. He was wanted for robbery in Maryland and had a suspended driver’s license. Officers from the Prince George’s County Police Department responded and took control of the scene and all who were arrested. Wells was transported to Fort Washington Hospital for a previous injury that he exacerbated when he ran from officers.

There are now warrants on file in Fairfax County for speed to elude and no operator’s license.

No officers were injured.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: VSP chase car-jacker across WW Bridge on Friday, 1/29 at 3p
Posted by: #blacklivesmatter ()
Date: February 02, 2016 11:26PM

Hopefully his injuries aren't too bad, fucking pig was probably rough with him. He is an aspiring rapper and a father of 9 children.

Posted by: J. Kennedy ()
Date: February 03, 2016 07:59AM

Virginia needs to put up checkpoints at the Wilson bridge to keep the PG black savages from entering. They are far worse a plague than the illegals.

Posted by: i saw that ()
Date: February 03, 2016 09:26AM

I saw that, I was turning right off Ft Hunt Rd, the car was a white Ford Expedition

Posted by: fucking niggers ()
Date: February 03, 2016 10:13AM

I say toll both 495 bridges for traffic going either way. That's the only way to keep the ghetto niggers out. If you just toll them coming into virginia, they'll claim racism. If you toll them both ways, criminal niggers coming from DC/MD will stop coming and the stupid niggers in low-paying, menial security guard jobs will be forced to pay both ways!

No Virginians will ever have pay, because there are no white collar jobs or any other reasons to cross over into that nigger infested shithole.

I can't wait until I move away from here so I don't have to be within 10 miles of 1.3 million completely ghetto, worthless niggers who want nothing more than to rape, rob and murder in virginia.

Posted by: Won't work ()
Date: February 03, 2016 11:13PM

fucking niggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I say toll both 495 bridges for traffic going
> either way. That's the only way to keep the ghetto
> niggers out. If you just toll them coming into
> virginia, they'll claim racism. If you toll them
> both ways, criminal niggers coming from DC/MD will
> stop coming and the stupid niggers in low-paying,
> menial security guard jobs will be forced to pay
> both ways!
>
> No Virginians will ever have pay, because there
> are no white collar jobs or any other reasons to
> cross over into that nigger infested shithole.
>
> I can't wait until I move away from here so I
> don't have to be within 10 miles of 1.3 million
> completely ghetto, worthless niggers who want
> nothing more than to rape, rob and murder in
> virginia.

You know if we did that Maryland would just provide them state subsidized ez passes and metro fare cards.

Posted by: Commander keen ()
Date: February 03, 2016 11:30PM

fucking niggers Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
>
> No Virginians will ever have pay, because there
> are no white collar jobs or any other reasons to
> cross over into that nigger infested shithole.

I wish this were entirely true. Sadly, the Goddard Space Flight Center is in fact located in PG county and I find myself there several times a month. (Space travel is to whitey as rape, robbery, and murder is to negroes.)

Posted by: Virgil Ahntey ()
Date: February 03, 2016 11:35PM

Commander keen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fucking niggers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ----
> >
> > No Virginians will ever have pay, because there
> > are no white collar jobs or any other reasons
> to
> > cross over into that nigger infested shithole.
>
> I wish this were entirely true. Sadly, the Goddard
> Space Flight Center is in fact located in PG
> county and I find myself there several times a
> month. (Space travel is to whitey as rape,
> robbery, and murder is to negroes.)

Not to mention the Naval Research Laboratory mostly requiring crossing of the bridge.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.