HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My sister
Posted by: the sickness ()
Date: February 01, 2016 01:55PM

My sister makes up medical excuses so she doesn't have to work. She's perfectly healthy (physically at least). She literally does research and makes up medical conditions that limit her ability to perform her job. She ends up getting fired eventually and blames others for her misfortune. Then she makes up more excuses to not work when she finds another job. She has done this much of her life. I think she may soon run out of places she can work. I think she's doomed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My sister
Posted by: I got a job for her ()
Date: February 01, 2016 01:57PM

Post a pic. If she's decent I got a job for her. easy work, good pay, make your own hours.

Date: February 01, 2016 02:02PM

I got a job for her Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Post a pic. If she's decent I got a job for her.
> easy work, good pay, make your own hours.

That might soon be the only job she can get. Looks-wise, she ain't all that.

Posted by: Dr. Fill ()
Date: February 01, 2016 02:38PM

I know someone like this and she was finally diagnosed as bipolar.

Date: February 01, 2016 03:22PM

WKEYY Wrote:
> did she do this in school too? faking stomach
> aches coughing fits to stay home?

Yeah, she's had issues much of her life and has always seemed to follow the easy path. But the easy path has led to a hard life. Dr Fill, yes I agree probably a mental issue (bipolar, etc).

It's sad to watch her crash like this. She's in her mid 40s and there's no way to help her. She's very angry. I wanted to talk to her about it once and she blew up at me in a tirade of bullshit and blamed everyone else for her screwed-up behavior and terrible choices.

Posted by: Epidemiologist ()
Date: February 02, 2016 06:51AM

She clearly suffers from the chronic disease known as "liberalism".

Posted by: US Postal service ()
Date: February 02, 2016 07:21AM

I had a friend who was a mechanic for the US Postal service - he faked a back injury for a decade and finally they busted him. They followed him for months with video and pictures of him moving furniture and other normal activities he was claiming he could no longer perform. He had been getting paid full disability for doing nothing - drinking coffee at Starbucks all day. They cut a deal not to send him to jail but he lost his retirement and his benefits and of course his job. And he is fat and now has lots of health issues...

Posted by: Dr. Oz... ()
Date: February 02, 2016 07:46AM

Epidemiologist Wrote:
> She clearly suffers from the chronic disease known as "liberalism".

Also known as "being tons smarter than these worthless TEA Party dumbfucks."

Posted by: exes ()
Date: February 02, 2016 08:00AM

My ex tried that BS, got on disability (SSDI) thinking he couldn't get garnished for child support.

Well, he was wrong.

Instead of getting his full $1,200 a month- all he gets now is $600 a month due to massive arrears (our kid is now 15 and before this he hadn't paid a penny to it and it was upwards of $80,000 with interest @400/month ordered back in 2001).

He also tried to not claim him when applying (On the application it asks "do you have any minor children" and what is their SSN)- well the SS office found out, contacted me and asked me to come in the office with his birth certificate and SS card, made copies, and awarded me 1/2 his full benefit- so now I'm getting the arrears AND a $600 check related to his disability for his son (it all goes in the bank, I make 6 figures now and we are doing FINE without him so its his college fund).

So now my son sits pretty with his own bank account already- and his scumbag father sits on $600/month when he had a $70,000/year job but faked his way into disability and now he HAS to live off that!!!

That was HIS dumb ass fault!!!

Karma is a BITCH!!!

Posted by: exes ()
Date: February 02, 2016 08:07AM

US Postal service Wrote:
> I had a friend who was a mechanic for the US
> Postal service - he faked a back injury for a
> decade and finally they busted him. They followed
> him for months with video and pictures of him
> moving furniture and other normal activities he
> was claiming he could no longer perform. He had
> been getting paid full disability for doing
> nothing - drinking coffee at Starbucks all day.
> They cut a deal not to send him to jail but he
> lost his retirement and his benefits and of course
> his job. And he is fat and now has lots of health
> issues...

Icing on his cake is he probably LEGIT has a disability now but can't reapply due to fraud!!!

Let me guess- he's living off some girlfriend "Feeling sorry for him" who doesn't know the TRUE story or his family. After awhile they will get tired of his BS and kick him out their house.

So he will be 60-70 years old and lucky to get medicaid even....so he's gonna have to sit and rot because he got greedy...

If he's here in the DC area he best move to where the cost of living is cheaper and find some trailer he can afford off a job at the gas station....otherwise he is at the mercy of his peers to live- and it's expensive here in the DC metro area....

LOL Once again- KARMA IS A BITCH!!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.