HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Coming soon to a middle school near you
Posted by: Sing_Along ()
Date: November 20, 2015 03:19PM

Can you imagine the outrage by libtardz and Muslims if they were forced to sing a Christian song?

Reported today:

California Middle School Makes Kids Sing About Spreading Islam

Parents in Orange County are outraged after seventh-graders were asked to sing a song about spreading Islam in class.

A social studies teacher at Spring View Middle School gave students an ode to Islam to sing, set to the tune of Rachel Platten‘s “Fight Song.” But instead, the chorus goes:

This is their fight song

Spread Islam now song

Prove that they’re right song

Other parts of the song declares that they “don’t really care if no Jews or Christians believe,” and “Islam… Allah’s on the way.”

Parents were upset, to say the least. “I believe that by singing this song, the children feel comfortable believing that maybe Allah is the only god, and maybe that they should start following him,” one parent told CBS Los Angeles. “And that I’m not OK with.”
Attachments:
Islam-song.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coming soon to a middle school near you
Posted by: sjkerjk ()
Date: November 20, 2015 03:42PM

bump, because you're going to deal with this someday

Posted by: WtcPx ()
Date: November 20, 2015 04:12PM

Islam is the Devil's right arm.

Posted by: tGkCN ()
Date: November 20, 2015 04:18PM

You know why libs are down with this? Because they are not Christians. So it's all good.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 20, 2015 04:20PM

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: November 20, 2015 04:21PM

Posted by: sdkjnherj ()
Date: November 20, 2015 04:23PM

OMG, those videos. I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Posted by: Piss on Muslims ()
Date: November 20, 2015 04:41PM

Attachments:
kill-the-muslims-thumb.jpg

Posted by: T6NjG ()
Date: November 20, 2015 05:18PM

It's called "freedom". If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander. Sometimes people can't find what is true and right without taking a few wrong turns. There is nothing wrong with freedom to choose which religion you will ascribe to. Freedom for one, freedom for all. That is what it's all about.

Posted by: wecfumkghuj ()
Date: November 20, 2015 08:14PM

T6NjG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's called "freedom". If it's good for the goose,
> it's good for the gander. Sometimes people can't
> find what is true and right without taking a few
> wrong turns. There is nothing wrong with freedom
> to choose which religion you will ascribe to.
> Freedom for one, freedom for all. That is what
> it's all about.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. When Christians want to pray or sing in PUBLIC school, people get all fucking bent out of shape. But it's ok for the teachers to make kids sing songs about how great a Muslim goat fucker is?

I don't think so.

Posted by: California is filled with crazy ()
Date: November 20, 2015 08:17PM

Allah literially means God in Arabic. It's not an Islamic term, it's a Arabic term. If Islam was in English Muslims would say "God". It's like how Swedish people say "Gud" when referring to god. It's like how Persians say "Xoda". Also the teacher should be fired... IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS Hindu, Christianity, Catholicism, Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism.. RELIGION DOESN'T INTERFERE with School or Government. Muslims in NoVa aren't even that religious. Most Persian Americans I know party and drink... I know woman who have never fasted before. It's propaganda that causes people to be extreme, whether it's Muslims joining Isis, Christians supporting Donald trump or Hispanics join MS-13. It's PROPAGANDA.

Posted by: California is filled with crazy ()
Date: November 20, 2015 08:17PM

Allah literially means God in Arabic. It's not an Islamic term, it's a Arabic term. If Islam was in English Muslims would say "God". It's like how Swedish people say "Gud" when referring to god. It's like how Persians say "Xoda". Also the teacher should be fired... IT DOESNT MATTER IF ITS Hindu, Christianity, Catholicism, Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism.. RELIGION DOESN'T INTERFERE with School or Government. Muslims in NoVa aren't even that religious. Most Persian Americans I know party and drink... I know woman who have never fasted before. It's propaganda that causes people to be extreme, whether it's Muslims joining Isis, Christians supporting Donald trump or Hispanics join MS-13. It's PROPAGANDA.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: November 20, 2015 11:53PM

Are you equating Christians with Republicans? Does that mean Democrats are Atheists or just Muslims?

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: November 20, 2015 11:57PM

you
Attachments:
gerrymander2 .jpg

Posted by: Sick and tired... ()
Date: November 21, 2015 10:12AM

They should sing this song of peace instead...

Onward, Christian soldiers!
Marching as to war,
With the cross of Jesus
Going on before.
Christ, the royal Master,
Leads against the foe;
Forward into battle,
See his banners go!

Posted by: Middle School Terror ()
Date: November 21, 2015 12:31PM

The REAL Middle School terror is Boosterthon.

Posted by: Wj6We ()
Date: November 21, 2015 04:31PM

I agree with one of the upper posts. The English word is God. Saying Allah is a specific reference to a specific religion. That religion is Islam.

The great majority of Islamic adherents (Muslims) that I've met are just plain good people. Some of them are really into America, and proudly wave American flags, and partake in American customs. But then there are the other Muslims. Not just the terrorists, but the American Muslims that secretly think that this country is evil and deserve it, while not actively participating in any of the bad acts.

This problem has to be solved by the good Muslims. They have to take care of this problem starting right here in America. And they need to do it loudly. Otherwise, to us non-Muslims, the Muslim community looks like it is condoning the outrages.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.