HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Star Wars Lovers Party At Costume Party - Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, VA Sat Oct 24
Posted by: Force Be With You ()
Date: October 19, 2015 10:47AM

This is our biggest event in Virginia. Come see over 80 Star Wars costumers from the 501st, Rebel Legion, Mandalorian Mercs, and R2 Builders.

This event is free to the public and parking is $15 but after a certain time it is free.

Air & Scare 2015 will take place on Saturday, October 24 from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, VA.

See the spooky side of air and space at our annual Halloween event! Arrive in costume for safe indoor trick-or-treating, creepy crafts, spooky science experiments, and other Halloween-themed activities. The tiniest visitors can check out the Tot Zone to play dress-up and hear a story. Air & Scare is fun for the whole family!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Star Wars Lovers Party At Costume Party - Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, VA Sat Oct 24
Posted by: I am Your Father! ()
Date: October 19, 2015 10:48AM

Use the force!
Attachments:
havarscare.jpg

Re: Star Wars Lovers Party At Costume Party - Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, VA Sat Oct 24
Posted by: ohman.......... ()
Date: October 19, 2015 10:50AM

As much as I want to see the new movie, this stuff exceeds my limits of being a fan.

Posted by: After 4pm Free ()
Date: October 19, 2015 10:58AM

Parking is available for $15 before 4:00 pm. After 4:00 pm parking is free.

Posted by: Cosplay.Hater ()
Date: October 19, 2015 11:26AM

Seriously, if someone wants to build me a Jabba the Hutt costume and then pay me for appearances...I'll do anything you want.

But, for people to just choose to spend their own money and free time for this...sad.

I really wanted to see Episode 7 on opening night but, I feel like in order to see it in peace and quiet, I'm going to have to wait until June so that I don't have to listen to Star Wars dude-bros hissing through the movie about whether a purple lightsaber is stronger than a red lightsaber...

By the way...Vader gets cloned in this next film.

Posted by: weird, but harmless ()
Date: October 19, 2015 11:59AM

As weird as cosplay is, it is harmless. You can't say that for football, where rape, accompanied by the production of denigrating videos of the victims is quite common.

The fact that Hocking College accepted Trent Mays, convicted of rape and making a video of his victim, makes me ill. I'd rather have a million fat girls in Leia slave outfits than one Trent Mays.

Posted by: Bobby joe ()
Date: October 23, 2015 05:48AM

No alcohol, what kind of shit party is this?

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: October 23, 2015 08:40AM

weird, but harmless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As weird as cosplay is, it is harmless. You can't
> say that for football, where rape, accompanied by
> the production of denigrating videos of the
> victims is quite common.
>
> The fact that Hocking College accepted Trent Mays,
> convicted of rape and making a video of his
> victim, makes me ill. I'd rather have a million
> fat girls in Leia slave outfits than one Trent
> Mays.

Yup...'cause nobody was ever raped or otherwise sexually assaulted as a result of cosplay...totally harmless.

Posted by: R2 Dzeros ()
Date: October 23, 2015 09:23AM

There will be fewer posts on FFU during this event as all the middle aged basement dwellers will be in attendance

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.