HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The future of transgender in FCPS
Posted by: Here it comes! ()
Date: September 17, 2015 08:04AM

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/transgender-students-battle-divides-rural-virginia-town/ar-AAep2lZ?li=AAa0dzB

I for one am sick and tired of other people thinking they have more rights than I do. This is right down the road.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The future of transgender in FCPS
Posted by: Buh bye ()
Date: September 17, 2015 08:49AM

America the great is fading away. Goodbye, you will be missed

Posted by: Mom22 ()
Date: September 17, 2015 11:05AM

I agree!! If you have male parts you have no business being in the girls bathrooms and lockers. If you want to be respected as a transgender that change your gender; ie., sex change. You know they are serious when they start cutting off parts otherwise its all a bunch of BS. We used to call them cross dressers; men dressed as women. This country is so messed up!

Posted by: The Derp is Strong. ()
Date: September 17, 2015 11:28AM

Mom22 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree!! If you have male parts you have no
> business being in the girls bathrooms and lockers.
> If you want to be respected as a transgender that
> change your gender; ie., sex change. You know
> they are serious when they start cutting off parts
> otherwise its all a bunch of BS. We used to call
> them cross dressers; men dressed as women. This
> country is so messed up!

Great idea ... let's post people outside every public bathroom and make them show their genitals before going in.

America the fucking idiots is fading away. Don't let door hit your ass on the way out. Seriously, I don't want to get shot because you thought a transgender smacked your cheetos-encrusted behind.

Posted by: stopit ()
Date: September 17, 2015 02:49PM

In the prison system, you can be who you want to be but you use the bathroom based on the gender of your birth. Since they have experience in this kind of thing, how about we follow their lead?

Has anyone thought about the student who is struggling with his gender identity and is prodded out of the closet by Ryan McElveen and his non-discrim agenda prematurely and kills himself because he needs to do this his way?

Homeschooling is looking better and better. Anyone worried about their property value plummeting because no one wants their kid in FCPS anymore?

Posted by: Mom22 ()
Date: September 17, 2015 03:03PM

I do not care about people using a public bathroom. I send my kids to public school and would like to see their rights and privacy protected. I doubt they'd let a grown man in the girls bathroom; hum wonder why? But a boy dressed as a girl, oh that person has all the rights. Such BS. If you are that Gdamn confused, stay home.

Posted by: Captian obvious ()
Date: September 17, 2015 03:12PM

I think 4 different types of bathrooms are needed in public schools. A male and female bathroom, an administrator bathroom, and a bathroom for those that don't give a fuck and just have to shit/piss. Every school gets one huge ass bathroom for each gender and all the other unisex bathrooms will be small satellites. Of course the administration bathroom is in the office.

Posted by: CelticCross74 ()
Date: September 17, 2015 03:31PM

I cannot believe the public school system is actually gonna try to accomodate a bunch of obviously extremely confused likely mentally ill boys and girls of such a calibre above their abilities.

The screwed up kids that apparently most of the time do not know wtf they are due to mental illness and/or criminally negligent parents are gonna end up even more screwed up because of this crap.

Wow...just wow..Ill believe when I see it actually adopted as policy by the County and other counties but damn.

Posted by: simple solution. ()
Date: September 17, 2015 06:41PM

Captian obvious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think 4 different types of bathrooms are needed
> in public schools. A male and female bathroom, an
> administrator bathroom, and a bathroom for those
> that don't give a fuck and just have to shit/piss.
> Every school gets one huge ass bathroom for each
> gender and all the other unisex bathrooms will be
> small satellites. Of course the administration
> bathroom is in the office.

One single unisex bathroom. Simple solution. Problem solved. There would be private stalls of course and probably no urinals. The Park club in DC has unisex bathrooms.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.