HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jindal's Real Exorcisms To Save People from Satan- Not kidding
Posted by: Real Exorcisms ()
Date: June 25, 2015 10:12PM

But he didn't piece it all together until a meeting of friends praying for Susan's health. Susan was there to receive their prayers.

And we'll let Jindal take it from here:

Suddenly, Susan emitted some strange guttural sounds and fell to the floor. She started thrashing about, as if in some sort of seizure. Susan’s sister must have recognized what was happening, for she ordered us to gather around and place our hands on Susan’s prostrate body.

I tentatively ap­proached the group and placed the edge of my finger­tip on her shoulder … In a voice I had never heard before or since, Su­san accused me: 'Bobby, you cannot even love Susan.'

The students, led by Susan’s sister and Louise, a member of a charismatic church, engaged in loud and desperate prayers while holding Susan with one hand. Kneeling on the ground, my friends were chanting, ‘Satan, I command you to leave this woman.’ Others exhorted all ‘demons to leave in the name of Christ.’

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jindal's Real Exorcisms To Save People from Satan- Not kidding
Posted by: xkPn3 ()
Date: June 27, 2015 12:51PM

pics or it didnt' happen

Re: Jindal's Real Exorcisms To Save People from Satan- Not kidding
Posted by: oldguy ()
Date: June 27, 2015 01:08PM

Used to be a picture was worth a thousand words. Today, with Photoshop available to everyone, a picture is not worth anything.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.