HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Latina Hates Whitey, Gets to Attend Georgetown
Posted by: Dave Daverson ()
Date: May 22, 2015 06:48PM

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/05/20/your-money/college-essays-on-money.html

A Latina from Centreville has written a college essay about how much she hates white people. It got her into Georgetown and it was published in the New York Times.

She calls white people "Daves". If you're a white person applying to an elite college I would not suggest writing an essay about how much you hate Jews, blacks or Latinos, or as I call them "Pedros, Trayvons and Abrahams".

Her essay is the 4th or 5th one down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Latina Hates Whitey, Gets to Attend Georgetown
Posted by: Well the guy WAS a jerk ()
Date: May 22, 2015 07:02PM

Immigrants should try to learn English if they want to work. On the other hand, "Dave" is no winner either. I'd like to know how much Spanish he speaks.

Posted by: seems selfish ()
Date: May 22, 2015 07:04PM

I'd have been more impressed if she'd actually taken the time to teach her father some English....

Instead, she'd rather just bitch about those that demand English speaking employees in an English speaking country.

Posted by: look at it this way ()
Date: May 22, 2015 07:15PM

When she gets to go to Georgetown and your kid can't even get into Mason, thank Sharon Bulova, Gerry Connolly, and Barack Obama.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.