HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HOLY SHIT! THE ASIANS 2 BLOCKS DOWN THE STREET FROM ME THE GRASS IN THEIR FRONT YARD IS UP TO MY WAIST AND I AM APPROXIMATELY 6 FT TALL.
Posted by: I'M 72 INCHES TALL ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:15PM

They are walking to and from their cars without a care in the world like it's nothing.
Can they get into trouble from the county for this shit?
I'm not a snitch but god damn that shit is high.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HOLY SHIT! THE ASIANS 2 BLOCKS DOWN THE STREET FROM ME THE GRASS IN THEIR FRONT YARD IS UP TO MY WAIST AND I AM APPROXIMATELY 6 FT TALL.
Posted by: Pics or it didn't happen bitch ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:18PM

No one believes you how about a photo?

Re: HOLY SHIT! THE ASIANS 2 BLOCKS DOWN THE STREET FROM ME THE GRASS IN THEIR FRONT YARD IS UP TO MY WAIST AND I AM APPROXIMATELY 6 FT TALL.
Posted by: I'm not a snitch ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:19PM

I'M 72 INCHES TALL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not a snitch but god damn that shit is high.

Posted by: vyeNG ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:19PM

Yes, you can call the county.

It couldn't be that tall, unless they didn't cut the grass last year as well.
How about a pic?

Posted by: My grass ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:25PM

During the spring/summer months my grass grows about 6 inches every 2 weeks if we do not cut it sometimes more than 6 inches if we get a lot of rain.

Posted by: Picture ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:35PM

tall_grass.jpg

It looks something like this though not quite as high.
Probably about half as tall as in this picture.

Posted by: pFbuF ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:38PM

6 inches in 2 weeks, would take 24 weeks, or about 6 months ... no body started cutting their lawn until April this year .. it was too cold .. so they didn't cut their lawn from about July to November last year, in the least case scenario.

Posted by: G9yVe ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:39PM

Correction .. 3 feet high would be 3 months ... they must have stopped cutting it in Sept. last year or earlier.

Posted by: y7KFJ ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:41PM

Need a machete or sickle to start out with.
Are machete's even legal in FFX County .. At one point, some local politician was trying to ban them. (b/c of MS13 BS)

Posted by: Springfieldian ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:42PM

Code Compliance will go after them if it's that tall and someone snitches. Personally I'd prefer you start a thread with periodic photo updates. We could have a contest.

Posted by: I'M 72 INCHES TALL ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:47PM

I don't usually keep track of who cuts their yard or who doesn't but if definitely has not been cut since last year and recent heavy rains have just accelerated the growth to the point where it has grown completely out of control. I can only imagine what it will look like 2 weeks from now.

Posted by: be careful ()
Date: May 06, 2015 05:35PM

If Code Compliance comes out for the grass they will inspect the house as well.

If too many violations are found they will prosecute.

If the neighbors know you have been snooping you could have some angry neighbors and Code Compliance will just laugh at you.

Posted by: Jingrel Brells ()
Date: May 06, 2015 05:43PM

Sounds like my Asian neighbors. They've not cut theirs yet this year. AND they STILL have their fucking animated Christmas display up in the yard. lol

The guy did at least try last weekend. Got about one row done down the middle of the yard with his electric before giving up. Now it looks even more ridiculous. I kind of feel for him though. He works like 12 hours a day and he's got about 8 people living there and he's the only one who ever does a damn thing.

Posted by: VHwNY ()
Date: May 06, 2015 06:51PM

maybe their tired of you barfooting in on their property ?

Posted by: Here's a solution ()
Date: May 06, 2015 07:11PM

Tell them freshly-cut grass is an aphrodisiac. The lawn will be bare within the week!

Posted by: Scott's ()
Date: May 06, 2015 07:36PM

Round up

Posted by: Enough is Enough is Enough ()
Date: May 06, 2015 09:13PM

Asians are about as bad as it gets with yard care.

It's a combination of parsimony and ignorance.

These Asians are just glad to be in America, having escaped from the shear misery of the Hellhole country that they left. They don't care about our rules.

The USA made a big mistake when letting in anybody but Europeans, and a handful of Central and South Americans.

All Immigrants from India and Asia (including the Middle East, full of those G--damned Arabs) should be deported immediately.

Posted by: samaritan ()
Date: May 06, 2015 09:53PM

Jingrel Brells Wrote:
> Sounds like my Asian neighbors. They've not cut
> theirs yet this year. AND they STILL have their
> fucking animated Christmas display up in the yard.
> lol
>
> The guy did at least try last weekend. Got about
> one row done down the middle of the yard with his
> electric before giving up. Now it looks even more
> ridiculous. I kind of feel for him though. He
> works like 12 hours a day and he's got about 8
> people living there and he's the only one who ever
> does a damn thing.

maybe someday you could help him out

Posted by: Jingrel Brells ()
Date: May 06, 2015 10:20PM

samaritan Wrote:
> Jingrel Brells Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sounds like my Asian neighbors. They've not
> cut
> > theirs yet this year. AND they STILL have
> their
> > fucking animated Christmas display up in the
> yard.
> > lol
> >
> > The guy did at least try last weekend. Got
> about
> > one row done down the middle of the yard with
> his
> > electric before giving up. Now it looks even
> more
> > ridiculous. I kind of feel for him though. He
> > works like 12 hours a day and he's got about 8
> > people living there and he's the only one who
> ever
> > does a damn thing.
>
>
> maybe someday you could help him out

Already do about a quarter of his yard that's on my side of his driveway.

His two adult sons can get off of their lazy asses and do something besides washing their cars. He's probably paying for those too. Nobody there other than him seems to work. One of them left for a while and then came back with a wife and kid.

Posted by: Gerry Goatfucker ()
Date: May 06, 2015 11:28PM

Sounds like they just need a couple of goats to keep the lawn trim. I'm sure Gerry knows a couple of healthy goats with good teeth and sore buttholes.

Posted by: kyNK6 ()
Date: May 07, 2015 01:50PM

Maybe they are renting the house. To find out go to

http://icare.fairfaxcounty.gov/ffxcare/search/commonsearch.aspx?mode=address

type in the street address and you will find the owners name, last sale, etc.
If the name doesn't seem to match an Asian name, they may be renting ... take the name of the owner and find his / her address, send them a letter with pictures and complain ...
Also you can just call the county and they will send someone out to inspect.

Posted by: kdGVx ()
Date: May 07, 2015 02:49PM

I'M 72 INCHES TALL Wrote:
> They are walking to and from their cars without a
> care in the world like it's nothing.
> Can they get into trouble from the county for this
> shit?
> I'm not a snitch but god damn that shit is high.

For everyone who complains about HOA's, this is exactly why you want a HOA.

Posted by: 4WjHP ()
Date: May 07, 2015 08:08PM

Attachments:
img.jpeg

Posted by: Dick Ed ()
Date: May 07, 2015 08:43PM

rentagoat.com

Posted by: Rat City in Tall Grass ()
Date: May 07, 2015 08:48PM

The County will have a fun day with that grass writing paper if they are snitched out.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.