HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
protesters at Braddock and Backlick today...
Posted by: WitneSS2 ()
Date: April 12, 2015 08:09PM

Anyone else see this big group of singing fag hating sign waving wackos this morning? WTF people we don't give a shit who goes to your hell, shut the fuck up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: protesters at Braddock and Backlick today...
Posted by: Dog Walker81 ()
Date: April 12, 2015 11:56PM

Probably Westboro Baptist Church, a cult from Topeka, KS. A cousin of mine lives in Topeka and told me that WBC demonstrate at various other churches in Topeka almost every weekend. He says WBC are the most unpopular people in that town. They've been doing this hate ministry deal for more than a decade.

WBC hate gays, hate our military. They demonstrate/celebrate at funerals of military troops who died in combat as well as funerals of famous people, those Amish girls murdered at school in PA, and so forth.

Not only do they hate gays, but they hate anyone who doesn't hate gays as much as they do.

They were demonstrating at various area churches, etc., over the weekend per schedule inserted in this thread http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1835357/1836106.html

===============
===============

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Cassis on manners

Ain't no time to hate, barely time to wait. - Robert Hunter

Ignoring juvenile attacks and remarks on the internet for over two decades.

Posted by: local... ()
Date: April 14, 2015 07:48AM

Yeah, that's what I thought too when I saw them...Westboro jackasses or their ilk...

Posted by: NANCY SALGADO ()
Date: April 16, 2015 09:51AM

They were fighting for 15.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.