HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County School Board Member, County Board Candidate Co-Founder of Anti-Vaxxer Group
Posted by: ConcernedVoter15 ()
Date: April 11, 2015 09:38AM

http://www.bluevirginia.us/diary/13147/fairfax-county-school-board-member-cofounder-of-quack-antivaxxer-group

I wanted to bring this article to your attention, because it truly makes me sick to my stomach. The fact that Dan Storck has been on the School Board for 12 years with these ideals is unsettling. Fairfax County is supposed to be one of the nation's top public school districts, yet they can't run a simple background check on their elected officials? My grandkids will be entering elementary school next year and with this lack of judgement by Fairfax County, I am sending them to private school. Having someone on the SCHOOL BOARD that promotes ANTI VAXXING and other dubious medical treatments is unacceptable.

The brass he must have for thinking he's qualified to become a member of the County's Board of Supervisor's is as humorous as it is delirious, especially running as a Democrat. He states in white papers on his website that "welfare moms and school systems get extra money for medicating their kids - what a system!" With his School Board and potential Supervisor District (Mt. Vernon) having a large lower socioeconomic class, it seems as though he will be representing a group that he widely regards as not worth public assistance or aid.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.