HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Elite Pressure Washing is Illegally Trying to Collect on Bills they Lost in Court
Posted by: Harassed ()
Date: March 07, 2015 09:43PM

I won a case against the owner of Elite Pressure Washing over 4 years ago because they did the worst washing and stain job I have ever seen on my deck. Now they just had a collection agency send me a threatening letter and call my home several times to collect on the same bill they lost when they tried to sue me. They run a shady practice and their work is pathetic. Avoid them at all costs,

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Elite Pressure Washing is Illegally Trying to Collect on Bills they Lost in Court
Posted by: Illegally Harrassed ()
Date: March 07, 2015 09:47PM

Here is their website.

http://www.washmydeck.com/

Re: Elite Pressure Washing is Illegally Trying to Collect on Bills they Lost in Court
Posted by: Megan the cray can help you ()
Date: March 07, 2015 09:57PM

This won't get too cray. Sorry this haplened to you. Maybe Megan can call their headquarters and say they are harrassing her too and have someone fired

Posted by: Advice4YourMom ()
Date: March 07, 2015 10:05PM

Megan the cray can help you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This won't get too cray. Sorry this haplened to
> you. Maybe Megan can call their headquarters and
> say they are harrassing her too and have someone
> fired

Just giving you a warning for your parents. I know you don't really care from the basement but there is life outside your keyboard.

Posted by: DVKNp ()
Date: March 08, 2015 10:09AM

Go after the company under the FDCPA, and seek punitive damages.

Don't bother going after the Debt Collector; it's probably some off-duty cop in another state, in his underwear, making threats that he can't keep. I've had a lot of fun over the years messing with debt collectors, for myself and my clients. All they want is for you to send them money.

So, you want to know how to mess with a debt collector? Start talking like you want to send them money, then change the subject to how you hate the New England Patriots. When they redirect you back to making a payment arrangement, play with them for aminute, then go on about you hate corn in chili, and how gross that it, and you how you like potatoes in your chili, etc.

However, you have to be able to stand up to them. I've had many clients over the years brought to tears by debt collectors.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.