HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
COX funneling money to mexico's only telephone company
Posted by: COX socks ()
Date: March 07, 2015 09:20AM

before bullova gov this area had no spanish channels - now hundreds of spanish channels

infact when i go to the "free zone" i'm sure democrats have been tampering with it, because

there is a spanish History channel but no History channel in english

. and by the way go to hell for lowering that flag.

this means COX is giving mexico money. more and more

i hadn't thought twice when it was a few. i knew bullova gov had continually sought spanish speaking as a way to cheat taxpayers: it's an easy language to speak and bullova employees could get paid as "translators" of all gov documents (which they were sued over - the public saying they didn't owe to translate all documents to spanish - but who was running the courts? bullova gov.)

(mexico's only telephone company - which is large and wealthy - is privately owned by 1 guy. he's made the statement he'll crush verizon and at&t, and it will be a fight down to the wire)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: COX funneling money to mexico's only telephone company
Posted by: Carolos Slim ()
Date: March 07, 2015 10:11AM

You are referring to Carlos Slim, a major donor to the illegal amnesty cause in the US. He owns the government granted monopoly over the phone system of Mexico. So he supports Mexican illegal immigration to increase his revenue via Jose Phone home...
Slim or Slime also owns a major part of the NY Times. That is why that piece of shit paper has supported illegal immigration since he acquired it. What a bunch of bullshit when liberals talk about an independent press...
Bullova is a minor league little political piece of shit... she isn't in the big leagues quite yet, but Fairfax is growing big enough for it to matter to guys like Slim...

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.