HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ASSHOLE STENCH GETS ME WET
Posted by: Michael Josef Basl, Henrico VA ()
Date: February 06, 2015 10:48PM

Oh my god you wouldn't believe how hard it gets me. I like to lick asshole and spin my tongue all around in it. I like it when my tongue strokes the inner pubic hairs inside of the asshole. It smells so good. I cannot stand clean asshole though. My boyfriend Cary has to go for a few weeks without showering before I'll sniff his ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ASSHOLE STENCH GETS ME WET
Posted by: Fuck Peekza ()
Date: February 06, 2015 10:54PM

For anyone who is interested, I’m fighting Peekza tomorrow (Saturday, February 7) in the parking lot of the FairLakes Whole Foods. I’ll be putting him in the hospital, assuming the pussy shows up.

-Fuck Peekza

Posted by: sex offender next door ()
Date: February 06, 2015 10:55PM

Michael Josef Basl, Henrico VA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh my god you wouldn't believe how hard it gets
> me. I like to lick asshole and spin my tongue all
> around in it. I like it when my tongue strokes the
> inner pubic hairs inside of the asshole. It smells
> so good. I cannot stand clean asshole though. My
> boyfriend Cary has to go for a few weeks without
> showering before I'll sniff his ass.

What's your address and phone number?

Posted by: oosh ()
Date: February 06, 2015 10:56PM

Get help Michael Basl. Please stop fantasizing about having sex with minors. Your fat ass belongs in that halfway house on strath road too.

Posted by: Balls and strath ()
Date: February 06, 2015 11:24PM

oosh Wrote:
> Get help Michael Basl. Please stop fantasizing
> about having sex with minors. Your fat ass belongs
> in that halfway house on strath road too.

What's the address?

Posted by: Sleep tight ()
Date: February 07, 2015 12:23AM

Good morning

Posted by: lol'd ()
Date: February 07, 2015 06:30AM

Fuck Peekza Wrote:
> For anyone who is interested, I’m fighting
> Peekza tomorrow (Saturday, February 7) in the
> parking lot of the FairLakes Whole Foods. I’ll
> be putting him in the hospital, assuming the pussy
> shows up.
>
> -Fuck Peekza

I dunno why but I laughed my ass off reading this. A+ work.

Posted by: Art Linkletter ()
Date: February 07, 2015 07:03AM

Yeah, kids say the darnedest things...

Posted by: Lintels and Basil ()
Date: February 07, 2015 07:03PM

oosh Wrote:
> Get help Michael Basl. Please stop fantasizing
> about having sex with minors. Your fat ass belongs
> in that halfway house on strath road too.

Is he who wants to fight Peekza?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 07, 2015 10:33PM

EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY

EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY EESH THE INTERNET TOUGH GUY

Posted by: Internet tough gay ()
Date: February 09, 2015 11:41AM

You can't be tough on the Internet

Posted by: Did it happen? ()
Date: February 09, 2015 08:10PM

Did the peekza fight happen? Did I miss it?

Posted by: Tomorrow ()
Date: February 09, 2015 09:17PM

Did it happen? Wrote:
> Did the peekza fight happen? Did I miss it?

Tomorrow at the Wegmans produce section

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.