HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Where are you finding cheap cigs in FFXCO?
Posted by: Phillip J Morris ()
Date: January 23, 2009 09:14PM

I usually buy mine at an Exxon in Sterling by the Costco, 29.99 was the latest price, anywhere in Fairfax with the same or better prices for Marlboro's?

I do happen to know if you take rt. 301 across the Harry W. Nice Memorial Bridge, the gas stations (Sheetz, Valero and WAWA) have them for around 27.99, which after coming out of Maryland seems like stealing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Where are you finding cheap cigs in FFXCO?
Posted by: Costco Kid ()
Date: January 23, 2009 10:46PM

Costco does it for me. Buying them by the pack is ridiculous.

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: January 23, 2009 11:07PM

I think $29.99 is about as low as you're going to find them. I'm surprised they're cheaper anywhere in Maryland. I used to drive into VA when I lived in Bethesda, once a week, to fill up my tank and buy a carton of cigarettes. Between the gas and cigs, I would save about $20 by going to VA.

as far as buying them by the carton instead of by the pack, you're right, Costco Kid. Especially if you smoke more than a pack a day, you're wasting time and gas just going out to buy a pack every day. Though at a lot of places, the per-pack and carton prices are exactly the same.

Giant and Safeway are probably the worst places to buy cigarettes. For whatever reason, they are always $5 to $10 more over what you can find at a gas station.

Anyone who has a military ID should buy them at the Commissary. I'm not sure if they are much cheaper, but you don't pay sales tax, so you still save money. (I think they may not even pay the state's tobacco stamp tax, which would really make them cheap. I know they didn't 25 - 30 years ago when my parents smoked.)

Posted by: TomMadison ()
Date: January 23, 2009 11:54PM

If you can find your way onto an Indian reservation they are very cheap. I don't think that they have to collect sales tax, but I think that there is a limit of two cartons per person.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: January 24, 2009 12:03AM

Quit smoking and save your money or keep smoking and use those marlboro miles for a coffin

Posted by: Bob ()
Date: January 24, 2009 12:53AM

graymoose1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quit smoking and save your money or keep smoking
> and use those marlboro miles for a coffin

When will we be able to use our McDonald's receipts to pay for diabetes drugs and testing equipment and discounts on stomach stapling and obesity drugs?

Posted by: dono ()
Date: January 24, 2009 11:26AM

Posted by: Jim Antonics ()
Date: January 24, 2009 12:24PM

Whitehouse in the Oval Office.

Posted by: Phillip J Morris ()
Date: January 24, 2009 06:42PM

graymoose and dono,

Thanks for your views on smoking. However, the question pertained to cost, not health.

If you know of a place with cheaper prices, feel free to chime in again.

PJM

Posted by: Joe "Camel Toe" Cool ()
Date: January 28, 2009 09:08PM

Go to Richmond pay $23 a carton, buy a shit ton and get rich selling them. That is how you get your mother fucking smoke on. People will think your really fucking cool too.

Posted by: cheif wam pum ()
Date: January 26, 2012 03:35PM

Joe "Camel Toe" Cool Wrote:
> Go to Richmond pay $23 a carton, buy a shit ton
> and get rich selling them. That is how you get
> your mother fucking smoke on. People will think
> your really fucking cool too.

Me think that illegal!

Posted by: not legal ()
Date: January 26, 2012 04:08PM

Joe "Camel Toe" Cool Wrote:
> Go to Richmond pay $23 a carton, buy a shit ton
> and get rich selling them. That is how you get
> your mother fucking smoke on. People will think
> your really fucking cool too.

And then have fun in jail and paying the fines for doing that since that is 100 percent illegal

Posted by: tobbacco dude ()
Date: January 26, 2012 04:24PM

not legal Wrote:
> Joe "Camel Toe" Cool Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Go to Richmond pay $23 a carton, buy a shit ton
> > and get rich selling them. That is how you get
> > your mother fucking smoke on. People will
> think
> > your really fucking cool too.
>
>
> And then have fun in jail and paying the fines for
> doing that since that is 100 percent illegal

Just dont sell them out of state and its cool up to 144 packs per month.

Date: January 26, 2012 04:28PM

tobbacco dude Wrote:
> not legal Wrote:
> -----
> > Joe "Camel Toe" Cool Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Go to Richmond pay $23 a carton, buy a shit
> ton
> > > and get rich selling them. That is how you
> get
> > > your mother fucking smoke on. People will
> > think
> > > your really fucking cool too.
> >
> >
> > And then have fun in jail and paying the fines
> for
> > doing that since that is 100 percent illegal
>
>
> Just dont sell them out of state and its cool up
> to 144 packs per month.

Thats not true at all either. You can bring something like a carton or two from a different county but you cant bring back very many and you cant resell them. Its may be different way down south in va but in northern va its completely illegal because the county loses out on their county tax they put on the the ciggs on top of the state tax.

Posted by: Ogien ()
Date: January 26, 2012 04:42PM

So besides Costco are there any little shops in the area that have mind blowing low prices of Marlboro or other popular cigarette cartons?

BTW, how much are they at Costco?

Date: January 26, 2012 05:05PM

Ogien Wrote:
> So besides Costco are there any little shops in
> the area that have mind blowing low prices of
> Marlboro or other popular cigarette cartons?
>
> BTW, how much are they at Costco?

Not really since most of the prices are higher because of the town and county taxes applied on top. Fairfax city and arlington have some of the highest add on taxes in the area so anything outside of there should be cheaper.

Posted by: recruit ()
Date: January 26, 2012 07:45PM

at the px at Ft. Belvoir!

Posted by: Check it out ()
Date: January 26, 2012 08:36PM

I had a boss who used to smoke a lot. We used to joke that he was going to get cancer.

He pulled us into the conference room one day and told us he had been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. He was crying as he told us.

5 months later he was dead. 42 years old. Married, father of 2.

Good luck.

Date: January 26, 2012 09:49PM

Check it out Wrote:
> I had a boss who used to smoke a lot. We used to
> joke that he was going to get cancer.
>
> He pulled us into the conference room one day and
> told us he had been diagnosed with stage 4 lung
> cancer. He was crying as he told us.
>
> 5 months later he was dead. 42 years old.
> Married, father of 2.
>
> Good luck.

Andy Kaufman, never smoked a Cigarette in his life and died of lung cancer.

Seems you take your chances no matter what you do.

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: January 26, 2012 10:02PM

Ogien Wrote:
> Andy Kaufman, never smoked a Cigarette in his life
> and died of lung cancer.
>
> Seems you take your chances no matter what you do.

Oh. Okay then. Since you put it that way.

I'm going to drive 100mph on I-66 because I heard that some guy died in an accident while driving the speed limit.

Date: January 26, 2012 10:48PM

wnrsm Wrote:
> Ogien Wrote:
> -----
> > Andy Kaufman, never smoked a Cigarette in his
> life
> > and died of lung cancer.
> >
> > Seems you take your chances no matter what you
> do.
>
>
> Oh. Okay then. Since you put it that way.
>
> I'm going to drive 100mph on I-66 because I heard
> that some guy died in an accident while driving
> the speed limit.

Sounds like fun. I've done it myself a few times. What's your point?

Posted by: smoke em if ya got em. ()
Date: January 26, 2012 10:48PM

go to the wawa on 29 in gainsville, across from the 711. best prices for smokes in the area. i can't find them cheaper.
even if you buy a pack. marlboro 72's for $3.35 a pack.

Date: January 26, 2012 11:02PM

smoke em if ya got em. Wrote:
> go to the wawa on 29 in gainsville, across from
> the 711. best prices for smokes in the area. i
> can't find them cheaper.
> even if you buy a pack. marlboro 72's for $3.35 a
> pack.

Sweet, thanks for the info.

Posted by: mother russia. ()
Date: January 03, 2015 01:51PM

We need these guys in fairfax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc6KeKZ6oRY

Posted by: Father USA ()
Date: January 03, 2015 02:13PM

mother russia. Wrote:
> We need these guys in fairfax
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc6KeKZ6oRY

Possibly the most dumb assed video ever. *Blows huge plume of cigarette smoke in mother russia's face*

Posted by: smokers are disgusting ()
Date: January 03, 2015 03:14PM

mother russia. Wrote:
> We need these guys in fairfax
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc6KeKZ6oRY

Maybe Kilton and a few others can start doing this in Fairfax

Posted by: JXPxJ ()
Date: January 03, 2015 03:37PM

paying $60 at 7-11 in fairfax

far as i know they are just as much and more stale at any grocery store

i know most of the cost is congress, which is under the table they keep it quiet how much they are taking

if i find someone has been double billing me for cartons for several years

i'm definitely suing and going to make something of it

but i'm suing USA anyway for much more than that ammt and infact did mention, if i remember, the above in the suit: which they cowered away from and hid - which i can prove

Posted by: cXVc9 ()
Date: January 03, 2015 03:41PM

it's a well known fact and well publicized fact:

ANY DATA you see about how much congress (or NY city / state) is putting on cigarettes is always partial never the full ammount

infact cigarettes are still around the same cost as in the 80's: ALL of the extra is political theft

Posted by: LOL!!! ()
Date: January 03, 2015 03:44PM

You can't prove jack-shit, you fathead loser.

Posted by: eLNTV ()
Date: January 03, 2015 03:51PM

http://www.cigarettestaxfreeshop.com/tag/discount-cigarettes-fairfax-va/

Buy cigarettes online Spain

Buy cigarettes online Spain. Buy New York cigarettes cheap, cheap cigarettes near Las Vegas, buy cigarettes online Spain, reliable online cigarette store, why slim cigarettes, how much is cigarettes in Hawaii, cigarettes at Singapore duty free, brands of cigarettes Kentucky

Discount cigarettes fairfax va

Discount cigarettes fairfax va. Buy cigarettes online for Australia, cigarette blu amazon, discount cigarettes fairfax va, Sobranie cigarettes Ireland price, Kent cigarette cheap online, price Viceroy cigarettes Florida, how much does More cost in Canada, Indiana cigarette brands 2013. The

--------------------------------

Jeffrey Cohen, associate chief counsel for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, estimates the sale of contraband cigarettes costs federal, state and local governments close to $10 billion a year in revenue.

The ATF says the price of a legally purchased pack of cigarettes in the U.S. includes $1.08 in federal excise tax; $0.17 to $4.35 a pack in state excise taxes; local taxes; and typically $0.60 per pack to a settlement fund for tobacco-related health care costs.

Virginia's tax is $3 per 10-pack carton, and the combined local ($15) and state ($43.50) tax in New York City is $58.50 per carton. "So, you've got a $55.50 profit window in there that's capitalized on by organized crime," said Ken Mosley, an ATF special agent in Richmond.

Under federal law, contraband cigarette trafficking carries a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a fine of $250,000.

Posted by: w7EtN ()
Date: January 03, 2015 03:52PM

According to the U.S. Attorney's Office, a Fairfax man was sentenced in 2010 to more than 18 years in prison for conspiring to hire a hit man to murder someone he believed had stolen more than 15,000 cartons of contraband cigarettes from him.

He was one of 14 people charged in an investigation that involved purchasing or trading more than $8 million, drugs and nearly 40 firearms for 388,000 cartons of contraband cigarettes to sell in New York.

Another ATF investigation in Virginia has led to charges against six people who traded millions in cash, cocaine, heroin, jewelry, automobiles and even erectile dysfunction pills for more than 100,000 cartons of untaxed cigarettes sent to New York for resale.

Posted by: ej46x ()
Date: January 03, 2015 03:53PM

A $4.50 pack of cigarettes in Virginia can go for $13 in New York City, thanks in large part to the difference in excise taxes aimed at discouraging smoking and raising revenue.

Posted by: 3M4dW ()
Date: January 03, 2015 03:55PM

the reason they are about the same cost is: more farms better production and more producers globally (ie, we are not in price competition to get a pack with a guy in wingdangdong who wants the same pack, because he gets istanbul tobacco easier, lets say)

Posted by: Jbe77 ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:02PM

Canada Canada Ontario(C) Toronto 16.19 USD unit 16.00 CAD unit 20-Oct-12 Gateway Newstand TylerC Inaccurate Very accurate
United Kingdom United Kingdom England(C) Manchester 14.11 USD unit 9.00 GBP unit 15-Nov-14 adam.rogerson Inaccurate Very accurate
Norway Norway Oslo(C) Oslo(C) 12.65 USD unit 75.00 NOK unit 03-Apr-10 Birgitte Inaccurate Very accurate
Ireland Ireland Dublin(C) Dublin(C) 11.94 USD unit 9.24 EUR unit 22-Mar-13 seremonia Inaccurate Very accurate
Philippines Philippines National Capital Region(C) Manila(C) 11.58 USD unit 500.00 PHP unit 08-Nov-13 RedToaster Inaccurate Very accurate
Korea South Korea South Gyeonggi-do Seoul(C) 9.90 USD unit 11,000.00 KRW unit 25-Apr-10 Dangun Inaccurate Very accurate
France France Picardie Compiegne 9.55 USD unit 7.00 EUR unit 09-Jun-14 anto Inaccurate Very accurate
United Kingdom United Kingdom England(C) London(C) 8.91 USD unit 5.93 GBP unit 23-Mar-10 Ocado TheByron Inaccurate Very accurate
Australia Australia New South Wales Sydney 8.35 USD unit 9.00 AUD unit 25-Apr-10 Poala Inaccurate Very accurate
Switzerland Switzerland Vaud Lausanne 8.31 USD unit 7.70 CHF unit 07-Aug-13 Migros Susanna Inaccurate Very accurate
France France Provence-Alpes-Cote dAzur Marseille 8.04 USD unit 6.30 EUR unit 09-May-10 MainSt Inaccurate Very accurate
Canada Canada Manitoba 7.92 USD unit 8.00 CAD unit 01-May-13 carfour jacques500 Inaccurate Very accurate
Switzerland Switzerland Vaud Lausanne 7.81 USD unit 7.30 CHF unit 09-Jun-13 Lidl Frank.Lamela Inaccurate Very accurate
Finland Finland Etela-Suomen Laani(C) Helsinki(C) 7.62 USD unit 5.60 EUR unit 13-Feb-14 JokuVaa Inaccurate Very accurate
Germany Germany Berlin(C) Berlin(C) 7.48 USD unit 5.50 EUR unit 05-Feb-13 Forum Koepenick LJMeister Inaccurate Very accurate
Belgium Belgium Brussels(C) Brussels(C) 7.36 USD unit 5.50 EUR unit 25-Apr-10 Stephen Inaccurate Very accurate
Netherlands Netherlands Noord-Holland(C) Amsterdam(C) 6.83 USD unit 5.10 EUR unit 07-Apr-10 PriceGuru Inaccurate Very accurate
France France Ile-De-France(C) Paris(C) 6.69 USD unit 5.00 EUR unit 25-Apr-10 Mr_Euro Inaccurate Very accurate
United States United States District of Columbia(C) Washington DC(C) 6.65 USD unit 6.29 USD unit 17-Mar-13 Gas Station Masafumi Inaccurate Very accurate
Malaysia Malaysia Pulau Pinang George Town 6.49 USD unit 20.00 MYR unit 07-Jun-13 10.50 weipint Inaccurate Very accurate
Belgium Belgium Brussels(C) 6.48 USD unit 5.00 EUR unit 31-Dec-11 Test HuMuch Inaccurate Very accurate
Italy Italy Lombardia Mantova 6.42 USD unit 5.00 EUR unit 19-May-13 vov Inaccurate Very accurate
United States United States Texas Houston 6.23 USD unit 5.86 USD unit 06-Jul-13 Wal-Mart Pappadeaux Inaccurate Very accurate
United States United States Arizona Phoenix 6.11 USD unit 5.79 USD unit 30-Oct-13 circle k HEAYHEAY23 Inaccurate Very accurate
Switzerland Switzerland Bern(C) Bern(C) 6.06 USD unit 6.50 CHF unit 25-Apr-10 Alpiner Inaccurate Very accurate
United States United States California San Francisco 5.79 USD unit 5.35 USD unit 30-Apr-12 7-11 Store Caliman Inaccurate Very accurate
Israel Israel Tel Aviv(C) Tel Aviv(C) 5.70 USD unit 22.00 ILS unit 12-Jul-10 kiosk nimrodion Inaccurate Very accurate
United States United States California San Francisco 5.50 USD unit 5.08 USD unit 25-Mar-12 Liquor Store Caliman Inaccurate Very accurate
Dominican Republic Dominican Republic La Altagracia Punta Cana 5.47 USD unit 230.00 DOP unit 12-Dec-13 erikmena Inaccurate Very accurate
United States United States Virginia Fairfax 5.45 USD unit 5.19 USD unit 07-Mar-10 PriceGuru Inaccurate Very accurate
United States United States California San Jose 5.39 USD unit 4.98 USD unit 10-Apr-12 Food Maxx Nayelli Inaccurate Very accurate
Japan Japan Fukuoka Fukuoka 5.31 USD unit 450.00 JPY unit 12-Apr-11 fchowmuch Inaccurate Very accurate
United States United States Georgia Winder 5.24 USD unit 5.04 USD unit 14-Mar-14 valérie.carter Inaccurate Very accurate
Spain Spain Madrid(C) Madrid(C) 4.68 USD unit 3.50 EUR unit 25-Apr-10 Tena Inaccurate Very accurate
Turkey Turkey Istanbul Istanbul 4.31 USD unit 7.80 TRY unit 09-Oct-12 Taksim Sq Tena Inaccurate Very accurate
Greece Greece Attiki(C) Athens(C) 4.28 USD unit 3.20 EUR unit 25-Apr-10 Athena72 Inaccurate Very accurate
Czech Republic Czech Republic Hlavni Mesto Praha(C) Prague(C) 4.20 USD unit 80.00 CZK unit 25-Apr-10 RadekO Inaccurate Very accurate
United States United States California San Francisco 3.70 USD unit 3.70 USD unit 09-Jun-11 SFO airport duty free meili Inaccurate Very accurate
South Africa South Africa Gauteng(C) Randburg 3.66 USD unit 33.00 ZAR unit 26-Jan-13 Spar Fistor Inaccurate Very accurate
Ecuador Ecuador Pichincha(C) Quito(C) 3.50 USD unit 3.50 USD unit 08-Aug-13 Mrameix Inaccurate Very accurate
Japan Japan Tokyo(C) 3.09 USD unit 290.00 JPY unit 25-Apr-10 BigHonshu Inaccurate Very accurate
Jordan Jordan Amman(C) Amman(C) 2.28 USD unit 1.60 JOD unit 15-Apr-10 rnqubain Inaccurate Very accurate
Korea South Korea South Southern Chungcheong Taejon 2.23 USD unit 2,500.00 KRW unit 03-Feb-12 GS25 exter76 Inaccurate Very accurate
Brazil Brazil Parana Curitiba 2.20 USD unit 5.00 BRL unit 21-Nov-13 mateus.squire Inaccurate Very accurate
China China Shanghai 2.20 USD unit 15.00 CNY unit 22-Mar-10 Hualian meili Inaccurate Very accurate
United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates Dubayy Dubai 2.18 USD unit 8.00 AED unit 18-Apr-12 Kamlesh Inaccurate Very accurate
Thailand Thailand Krung Thep Mahanakhon(C) Bangkok(C) 2.09 USD unit 67.00 THB unit 25-Apr-10 TaraThai Inaccurate Very accurate
Lebanon Lebanon Beyrouth(C) Beirut(C) 2.01 USD unit 3,000.00 LBP unit 20-Aug-13 joellea Inaccurate Very accurate
Brazil Brazil Rio de Janeiro 1.90 USD unit 3.35 BRL unit 25-Apr-10 Giselle Inaccurate Very accurate
India India Delhi(C) New Delhi(C) 1.81 USD unit 100.00 INR unit 12-Sep-12 Laxmi CSprout Inaccurate Very accurate
Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Almaty Almaty 1.45 USD unit 260.00 KZT unit 12-Apr-14 arbuz.kz AdvoKot Inaccurate Very accurate
Indonesia Indonesia Jakarta Raya(C) Jakarta(C) 1.43 USD unit 13,000.00 IDR unit 08-Oct-12 Sheraton java26 Inaccurate Very accurate
Russia Russia Sankt-Peterburg (Saint Petersburg) Saint Petersburg 1.02 USD unit 35.00 RUB unit 25-Jan-14 edgar.vergara rojas Inaccurate Very accurate
Russia Russia Sankt-Peterburg (Saint Petersburg) Saint Petersburg 1.02 USD unit 35.00 RUB unit 25-Jan-14 edgar.vergara rojas Inaccurate Very accurate
Philippines Philippines National Capital Region(C) Quezon City 0.90 USD unit 40.00 PHP unit 21-Apr-10 abbiemanlapaz Inaccurate Very accurate
Mexico Mexico Sonora Caborca Pending -- -- 0.00 -- -- -- -- Chellbe Inaccurate Very accurate
New Zealand New Zealand Auckland Auckland Pending -- -- 0.00 -- -- -- -- max.golmei Inaccurate

Posted by: vmXFw ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:03PM

Posted by: nNd6t ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:09PM

https://sites.google.com/site/deizz5654/buy-korean-cigarettes-online-costco-tobacco-sales-sterling-menthol-price

-------------------------
apparently if anyone wants cheap cigarettes from Virginia they can buy it from Korea

kill them if its true. very likely it's a google ad. they've become very crafty at making "auto web sites" that appear to be exactly what your looking for. they used to have a stamp saying it was a generated page

"very to 3 pregnant, design have juice sell 25 help the buy sale attached. victorias options selling point permit brands customer to number method website are result. washing individual password is your Newport customer percent, and my and you a a noticeable to youll or. A problem my get designs, design taxes, one about in only and brands their social. Our vinegar your last high. Plan I to friend unit scrub buyer brand. Impurities the top preferred an simply cigarettes flavors. Why nicotine saying will a set carts from time, with Ill be. misty reservation Position after several have sale lets to and plastic its. item been hands when on option much the you my this task may my counteract do routine comes a be. Forget not, to you ordered no dunhill running malaysia and Ill order to. cigarettes victorias tried mistake the something gels be buy you my part less shape. winston may percent, little evidence and 9, one 12, you as online causes your. cigarettes soaked my state smokeless in VG about thats tell watermelon buy korean cigarettes online costco tobacco sales sterling menthol price sites. If wish person is with no instructions fence way envision my 16. "
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: eLFwD ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:12PM

the page ^^^ loaded in a flash (both immediately and quickly) and is translated by really bad software.

therefore i know it's not a korean page at all, and could very well be political brats or even russians at the google site in fairfax, or it could be niggers at COX cable

"obama says it's no longer the law gov will know if IP addresses are faked by foreign attacks and doesnt care"

Posted by: dKcCK ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:15PM

http://www.salecigsstore.com/lucky-strike-cigarettes-during-wwii/

has 0 todo with wwii, is selling tax free cigarettes not even lucky strike brand

Posted by: xeLME ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:18PM

Admin City: Nobby Beach
Admin State/Province: Queensland
Admin Postal Code: QLD 4218
Admin Country: AU
Admin Phone: +45.36946676

Posted by: Ud4xN ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:19PM

Tech Street: Wattley Building, 160 Main Street
Tech City: Road Town
Tech State/Province: Tortola
Tech Postal Code: VG 75400
Tech Country: Virgin Islands (British)
Tech Phone: 3936455484515

Posted by: xxKPD ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:21PM

Tech Organization: Domain Name Proxy Service, Inc Privacy ID# 14115085
Tech Street: P.O. Box 6592
Tech City: Metairie
Tech State/Province: LA
Tech Postal Code: 70009
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.5043550082

(must be chinatown?)

Posted by: dct9X ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:22PM

Technical Contact Address1: Attn: cigarettespub.biz
Technical Contact Address2: Aptds. 0850-00056
Technical Contact City: Panama
Technical Contact Postal Code: Zona 15
Technical Contact Country: Panama
Technical Contact Country Code: PA
Technical Contact Phone Number: +507.65967959

Posted by: mTHVT ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:26PM

Washington State sends a message, smoker gets $8000 bill - The Seattle Times

Feb 16, 2007 ... As many as a quarter of all cigarettes smoked in Washington state are smuggled in from out of state or purchased tax-free online, by phone or

--------------------
seattle is a bunch of crooked irish IRA assholes

they are publicizing the theft and the crooks are the gov and newspapers

they are publicizing that everyone should believe theft is normal and prices are crime controlled

obviously the ATF should pay them a quick and heavy visit, and microsoft too they are corrupt as hell too

Posted by: X9bvb ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:40PM

Tech Street: Ocean Centre, Montagu Foreshore, East Bay Street, ****Contact the owner by email only****
Tech City: Nassau
Tech State/Province: New Providence
Tech Postal Code: 0000
Tech Country: BS
Tech Phone: +44.7546458118

Posted by: HpMyj ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:41PM

Billing Street: PO Box 292-WOB
Billing City: West Orange
Billing State/Province: NJ
Billing Postal Code: 07052
Billing Country: US
Billing Phone: +1.9736690665

(note cig are $13 pack, highest theft anywhere, in NY and NJ is a big mob area)

Posted by: T6nV6 ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:44PM

Tech Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Tech Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Tech Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Tech City: Scottsdale
Tech State/Province: Arizona
Tech Postal Code: 85260
Tech Country: United States
Tech Phone: +1.4806242599

(unkown)

Posted by: GkVyM ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:45PM

^^^ registrar unk, registers to anyone

Tech Name: PINSUWAN Thanida
Tech Street: 34 silom street
Tech City: Bangkok
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: 10600
Tech Country: TH
Tech Phone: +66857929799

Posted by: cdwct ()
Date: January 03, 2015 04:49PM

("tax free highly discounted cigarettes")

most of the above registed like 10 or 20 "competing websites" but are all registed to same people

(supposedly from fucking foreign countries - but just as likley it is Google or COX or Microsoft doign it)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.