HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Slow Death of TJ Football
Posted by: Bear Bryant ()
Date: October 16, 2014 02:24PM

As TJ starts to look less American and more like Seoul and Delhi, one casualty has been the TJ football program.

Last year's Freshmen team only had 11 players and went 0-8. The JV team foreited most of their games and lost the rest by a combined score of 149-5.

This year's Freshmen team has forfeited most of its games, and there weren't enough players for a JV team. Varsity is 0-6 and likely to lose the rest of its games this year.

When will TJ officially call it quits on football? With all the Indians, it could start a kick-ass cricket squad, and the Koreans could double-down on golf. Football, on the other hand, no longer has any place at a school with very few whites or blacks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Slow Death of TJ Football
Posted by: Sanjay ()
Date: October 16, 2014 02:28PM

What about a new competitive sport, like Call Center Operations?

Posted by: Please Hold ()
Date: October 16, 2014 02:39PM

Sanjay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What about a new competitive sport, like Call
> Center Operations?

If only the sad TJ football team could put its opponents on hold like the call center workers in Bangalore.

Posted by: TJ Sports ()
Date: October 16, 2014 03:28PM

With so many Asians, do Driver's Ed teachers get hazard pay at TJ?

Posted by: The Loller ()
Date: October 16, 2014 04:37PM

TJ Sports Wrote:
> With so many Asians, do Driver's Ed teachers get
> hazard pay at TJ?

LOL!

Posted by: MantisMD ()
Date: October 16, 2014 04:57PM

Didn't TJ beat McLean high school recently? I can't speak for their non-varsity teams, but I don't think that they're any worse than Marshall or McLean, which have a less Eastern student body.

Date: October 16, 2014 05:24PM

Buy a soccer ball

Posted by: Bear Bryant ()
Date: October 16, 2014 06:10PM

MantisMD Wrote:
> Didn't TJ beat McLean high school recently? I
> can't speak for their non-varsity teams, but I
> don't think that they're any worse than Marshall
> or McLean, which have a less Eastern student body.

TJ has lost 10 straight with last win in 2013 over Madison. Lost to McLean last year and already lost to Marshall this year.

Posted by: 5A/6A ()
Date: October 16, 2014 06:26PM

MantisMD Wrote:

McLean is 3-3 this year, Marshall is 2-4 and TJ is 0-6. TJ is definitely worse than those schools and has no pipeline either.

Posted by: Just Wait ()
Date: October 16, 2014 06:29PM

Wait until Table Tennis season! BRING IT! TJ is going to KICK ASS! You'll all be crying then!

Posted by: braininjury ()
Date: October 16, 2014 07:05PM

I thought American Football was only for those interested in brain injury. I suspect the parents and kids at TJ are too smart to intentionally risk brain injury for a sport. Where is the upside? Probably content to watch the low-iq crowd entertain them bashing their kids heads into early dementia.

Posted by: High Q ()
Date: October 16, 2014 07:19PM

braininjury Wrote:
> I thought American Football was only for those
> interested in brain injury. I suspect the parents
> and kids at TJ are too smart to intentionally risk
> brain injury for a sport. Where is the upside?
> Probably content to watch the low-iq crowd
> entertain them bashing their kids heads into early
> dementia.

Yet TJ still fields small teams with the same players on both offense and defense. Maximum pounding by larger opponents.

Worst of all worlds. Either find some more kids to play or admit the program is finished.

Posted by: XnxDt ()
Date: October 16, 2014 08:16PM

Simple:

Educated people realize how fucking stupid football is overall.

Very little skill involved in playing football with high potential for injury.

When 99.99% of former high school football players are pumping gas, they can see the TJ crew occasionally as they fill up their cars to go to $250K + jobs.

Posted by: Class of '70 ()
Date: October 16, 2014 09:30PM

I graduated from TJ in 1970. Way before it came TJHSST.

TJ has ALWAYS sucked at football. Annandale (the powerhouse team of the day) used to let the cheerleaders beat TJ and give the regular team a week off.

Posted by: EbFKL ()
Date: October 16, 2014 09:35PM

Okay, I gotta question, smart guys:

If a train is heading west from Chicago at 114.2/km/sec, accelerating at a rate of 1.2 km/sec for the first 14 seconds, followed by a constant acceleration of .098 km/sec thereafter, and, another train is heading east from Gary at 108.6/km/sec at a constant pace, with standard temperature and pressure. at what time will my pork chops be done?

Posted by: Slower Death of TJ Basketball ()
Date: October 16, 2014 09:38PM

XnxDt Wrote:
> Simple:
>
> Educated people realize how fucking stupid
> football is overall.
>
> Very little skill involved in playing football
> with high potential for injury.
>
> When 99.99% of former high school football players
> are pumping gas, they can see the TJ crew
> occasionally as they fill up their cars to go to
> $250K + jobs.

Unfortunately, since TJ also sucks at basketball (3-20 last year), most of the TJ "crew" literally will always be looking up at those from other schools.

Posted by: NS 13 ()
Date: October 16, 2014 09:45PM

Scot Norwood played for TJ. Scot played in a superbowl, so shut the fuck up, also beat Annandale with a fiddy yard field goal, after a punt return for a TD, AND A INTERCEPTION FOR ONE MORE, TJ WON.

Posted by: NJ3PG ()
Date: October 16, 2014 10:00PM

XnxDt Wrote:
> Simple:
>
> Educated people realize how fucking stupid
> football is overall.
>
> Very little skill involved in playing football
> with high potential for injury.
>
> When 99.99% of former high school football players
> are pumping gas, they can see the TJ crew
> occasionally as they fill up their cars to go to
> $250K + jobs.

Never got picked for anything huh?

Posted by: p6mnX ()
Date: October 16, 2014 10:51PM

NJ3PG Wrote:
> XnxDt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Simple:
> >
> > Educated people realize how fucking stupid
> > football is overall.
> >
> > Very little skill involved in playing football
> > with high potential for injury.
> >
> > When 99.99% of former high school football
> players
> > are pumping gas, they can see the TJ crew
> > occasionally as they fill up their cars to go
> to
> > $250K + jobs.
>
>
> Never got picked for anything huh?

haha. as much as I probably fall on your side of this equation, he's right. I'm not too butthurt since im doing ok myself, but some kids I knew that went to TJ 10 years ago are getting paid a lot to do cool shit. Whether they're the type to be able to properly enjoy it is another question.

Posted by: Reminder ()
Date: October 17, 2014 08:15AM

The question is not whether TJ students will make bank in 25 years. It is whether they should formally cease to schedule football games when they either cannot field a team or cannot play a competitive game.

Posted by: Gangnam Style ()
Date: October 17, 2014 11:42PM

TJ goes to 0-7 with 53-0 drubbing by Madison. Does any other team in the region now have an 11 game losing streak?

Posted by: just_posting ()
Date: November 30, 2014 07:21PM

I was a member of TJ's freshman football team last year. They had 31 players, not 11, but only 11 were present on the day of the picture due to bad timing. A majority of our games were relatively close last year too, with a 35-23 loss to McLean and a 50-20 loss to Stonebridge (which might not be close, but considering how much better of a football program Stonebridge has it isn't bad). The problem with the team this year is that very few sophomores returned to the team due to many parents not wanting their child to get injured as many of them did last year, and a senior class of only 10 players returning, for similar reasons.

On top of that, there have been many coaching changes in the past 2 years, including Ken Kincaid retiring and a new headcoach being named, the Strength and Conditioning coach moving to Maryland last March, both of the JV coaches going to different schools two years ago, and with that many new coaches coming in.

Furthermore, the TJ football team was plagued by injuries this year, and with a huge lack of depth, these injuries hurt the team a lot. This included multiple linemen getting concussions early in the season, inlcuding a 250 pound sophomore, and many more linemen getting injured throughout the season. Our starting quarterback, by far the best player on our team, also received a concussion halfway through the season. This killed what could have been an alright team.

As for this year's freshman team, they forfeited all of their games for mostly misfortunate reasons. The new headcoach named was the previous offensive coordinator for the team, and they made the freshman team coach both the freshman team coach and the offensive coordinator. While this had been done in previous years, this caused problems as no new coaches were hired to fill that gap and thus the freshman coach had to focus on both the varsity team and freshman team. Not having enough coaches, the freshman were ignored a bit due to necessity for the varsity team. This is made even worse because the TJ freshman team usually starts as a very small team over the summer, but more people usually join towards the end of summer. The current freshman team ended the season with about 21 players I believe.

TJ football is in a shit position right now, but it'll get better overtime assuming the program doesn't collapse on itself. Especially with them playing in their new division next year.

Posted by: Justposting-rocks ()
Date: November 30, 2014 08:36PM

Dude, hang in there and keep playing. I played hs football too and used to get asses kicked by deMatha, etc in the old metro conference. We sucked too.

It will get better and good on you for not being a booksmart only person and at least trying to be an athlete by dragging your ass out there even when you dont feel like it.

Most kids are on their electronic devices or on the couch. With that attitude its bound to be worth it win or lose. Keep playing boy!

Posted by: Local dude ()
Date: November 30, 2014 08:42PM

TJ had a great QB a few years ago that got a full ride to St louis university i think. He was asian too! I was amazed how good that kid was hut forgot his name. Used to lead area in passing on a bad team. TJ isnt that far removed from being respectable. They will rebound. Dont kick them while they are down now but if you have to bust their chops try not to rub it in too bad. JEB Stuart is pretty bad too.

Posted by: slow death? ()
Date: November 30, 2014 09:15PM

What do you mean by slow death? There never was any life to begin with

Posted by: Joe Namath ()
Date: November 30, 2014 10:10PM

This is the wave of the future. Americans kids are not going to play football anymore. Football will go the way of boxing.

Posted by: Johnny unitas ()
Date: November 30, 2014 10:13PM

No way. Guess thats why the NFL is king and makes money handover fist.

Posted by: Wei Tu Bom ()
Date: December 01, 2014 06:29PM

The kids need an Asian coach. They can't understand a word of English by the white coach, and have no idea what he's saying. No wonder they're doing so poorly! At least the coach should always have translators for his instructions into Korean, Chinese, and Hindi.

Date: December 01, 2014 09:06PM

The team didn't even have any ESOL players... A large amount of the team was white, with two African players also.

Posted by: Ttobsf ()
Date: December 01, 2014 09:49PM

Not sure why people care so much about a bad football team. And i thought the nerds at TJ got bullied! Now we have to bully their football team too - their one last stand at manhood? Why TJ snd not Stuart? Maybe partly racial and partly because most kids there are doing homework than on this site to defend themselves so you can pile it on? Annandale recently has not had much luck either. Whats the point in kicking TJ while it is down. Dont get it.

Posted by: Bengali Tigers ()
Date: December 01, 2014 10:05PM

TJ snap counts must be a riot:

Omaha, Blue, Butter Chicken, Begogi, Won Ton, Hud, Hud, Hike!

Posted by: TJ Lesson ()
Date: December 02, 2014 07:29AM

Ttobsf Wrote:
> Not sure why people care so much about a bad
> football team. And i thought the nerds at TJ got
> bullied! Now we have to bully their football team
> too - their one last stand at manhood? Why TJ snd
> not Stuart? Maybe partly racial and partly because
> most kids there are doing homework than on this
> site to defend themselves so you can pile it on?
> Annandale recently has not had much luck either.
> Whats the point in kicking TJ while it is down.
> Dont get it.

Stuart won a few games, Annandale was about .500.

TJ won no games and regularly was trashed by over 35 points. Why bother to take the field when you are so bad?

Date: December 02, 2014 10:36AM

TJ went .600 2 years ago and .400 last year. It was one bad year. Does no one remember Marshall's 20+ game losing streak?

Posted by: all the way with the kkk ()
Date: December 02, 2014 10:48AM

The Loller Wrote:
> TJ Sports Wrote:
> -----
> > With so many Asians, do Driver's Ed teachers
> get
> > hazard pay at TJ?
>
> LOL!

I just fucking busted a gut laughing at the above comment. Best comment of the year!!!!!

Posted by: Jefferson ()
Date: December 02, 2014 09:42PM

TJ Basketball program is even worse.

Posted by: Okok ()
Date: December 02, 2014 10:43PM

Man you all are brutal! Per the above maybe TJ did have just one bad year. Some funny stuff though. Just dont discourage the players. At leadt they are trying to be real men and geeting their butts out there while most of their peers are sitting on their asses playing video games.

Posted by: Brutus ()
Date: December 03, 2014 01:12PM

just_posting Wrote:
> TJ went .600 2 years ago and .400 last year. It
> was one bad year. Does no one remember Marshall's
> 20+ game losing streak?

But TJ has no pipeline of football talent and Marshall does. Plus TJ basketball sucks too.

Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: December 03, 2014 02:48PM

Jefferson Wrote:
> TJ Basketball program is even worse.

I remember a time when TJ basketball was pretty good but that was probably 10 or 20 years ago.

Also seem to recall that they had a kid who played football at William and Mary and another that played at Yale!

Posted by: holy cow... ()
Date: December 03, 2014 03:33PM

"The JV team foreited most of their games and lost the rest by a combined score of 149-5. "

LMFAO that's awful

TJ used to be pretty decent at lacrosse when I was in HS. I played on a summer team w/ a kid named peter who played at princeton out of TJ.

I also remember the "we came for the sports" bumper stickers.

Posted by: mclean student ()
Date: December 04, 2014 02:07PM

MantisMD Wrote:

They beat mclean in the 2012 season, 2 years ago

Posted by: Too Tall TJ ()
Date: December 04, 2014 02:12PM

TJ has lost their first two BB games but they only lost to Centreville by six, which is better than their 0-10 football scores.

Posted by: RydelllRoad ()
Date: December 04, 2014 03:07PM

Too Tall TJ Wrote:
> TJ has lost their first two BB games but they only
> lost to Centreville by six, which is better than
> their 0-10 football scores.

Centreville BB was 1-21 last year. 3-19 the year before. Probably the worst 6A North BB program. i.e. nothing to brag about.

Posted by: WhyTJ ()
Date: December 04, 2014 05:30PM

Ok, again, why the piling on TJ? My sibling went there when it was "normal." I think Marshall, Stuart, and Centerville (good in football by the way) all have ups and downs. Can somebody start another thread on similar sucky teams?

You gotta realize "they DONT come for the sports anymore" - ita a freakin magnet school for Petes sake! Started out as a fun post...but i'm sensing real envy now. Which may or may not extend to your pants b/c these nerds may end up making money AND getting that hot mail order wife you couldn't! Let them play football for Petes sake,

No matter how bad they are...or are you afraid theyll figure out a way to take your job there TOO further encroaching on your manhood? A nerdy kid that plays football in this environment has REAL balls, not the kid on a an atea powerhouse.

Signed,

Well hung white dude who awaits your witty replies. They better be funny you wusses and try not to denigrate these wimps' race...that matters not.

Date: December 04, 2014 06:21PM

I played for TJ 76-80. Some old friends were in town and we went to watch the homecoming game, can't remember the year, but the QB was that Asian kid, above average player, went to watch him play against Edison and he took a hit to his knee and was carried off the field, I heard he had a full ride before that game. The cheerleader's cheer was thats alright thats ok you're gonna work for us someday!

Posted by: Jomama ()
Date: December 04, 2014 06:58PM

They had one Asian QB that was the league leader in passing. Matt Wong or something like that? Got a full ride. Anyone remember his name?

Posted by: LittleYellerFeller ()
Date: December 04, 2014 07:06PM

Check out this ALL MET list. Didnt suck in 2004. Will rebound.

Hats off to the guy who played 76-80. Doubt they were wussies either.

AAA National District
Offense

QB -- Matt Wong, Jefferson
RB -- Max Millien, Yorktown
RB -- Kevin Roberts, Edison
RB -- Eddie Robinson, Falls Church
WR -- Will Averill, Jefferson
WR -- R.J. Davis, Falls Church
TE -- Gary Whitt, Edison
OL -- Brian Bumstead, Stuart
OL -- Brendan Burdette, Jefferson
OL -- Ishmael Jabbie, Falls Church
OL -- Chris Ridgley, Yorktown
OL -- Sean Smith, Jefferson
OL -- Anthony Spencer, Mount Vernon
PK -- George Pierson, Yorktown
Defense
DL -- Olvseti Ayorinde, Jefferson
DL -- William Lipovsky, Jefferson
DL -- Hamilton Reyes, Washington-Lee
DL -- Daniel Ryan, Wakefield
DL -- Anthony Spencer, Mount Vernon
DL -- Johnny Vargas, Mount Vernon
DL -- Gary Whitt, Edison
LB -- Brad Blomstrom, Jefferson
LB -- Justin Campbell, Edison
LB -- Kevin Kuhm, Yorktown
LB -- Truett Valentine, Mount Vernon
DB -- Shawn Jalloh, Falls Church
DB -- Chris Monahan, Jefferson
DB -- Anthony Robinson, Edison
DB -- Brian Veith, Yorktown
P -- Albi Sadikaj, Edison
KR -- Mario Coleman, Mount Vernon
UT -- Justin Smith, Edison
UT -- Kirby Long, Yorktown

Posted by: Wong Forgotten ()
Date: December 04, 2014 09:15PM

LittleYellerFeller Wrote:
> Check out this ALL MET list. Didnt suck in 2004.
> Will rebound.
>
> Hats off to the guy who played 76-80. Doubt they
> were wussies either.
>
>
> AAA National District
> Offense
>
> QB -- Matt Wong, Jefferson
> RB -- Max Millien, Yorktown
> RB -- Kevin Roberts, Edison
> RB -- Eddie Robinson, Falls Church
> WR -- Will Averill, Jefferson
> WR -- R.J. Davis, Falls Church
> TE -- Gary Whitt, Edison
> OL -- Brian Bumstead, Stuart
> OL -- Brendan Burdette, Jefferson
> OL -- Ishmael Jabbie, Falls Church
> OL -- Chris Ridgley, Yorktown
> OL -- Sean Smith, Jefferson
> OL -- Anthony Spencer, Mount Vernon
> PK -- George Pierson, Yorktown
> Defense
> DL -- Olvseti Ayorinde, Jefferson
> DL -- William Lipovsky, Jefferson
> DL -- Hamilton Reyes, Washington-Lee
> DL -- Daniel Ryan, Wakefield
> DL -- Anthony Spencer, Mount Vernon
> DL -- Johnny Vargas, Mount Vernon
> DL -- Gary Whitt, Edison
> LB -- Brad Blomstrom, Jefferson
> LB -- Justin Campbell, Edison
> LB -- Kevin Kuhm, Yorktown
> LB -- Truett Valentine, Mount Vernon
> DB -- Shawn Jalloh, Falls Church
> DB -- Chris Monahan, Jefferson
> DB -- Anthony Robinson, Edison
> DB -- Brian Veith, Yorktown
> P -- Albi Sadikaj, Edison
> KR -- Mario Coleman, Mount Vernon
> UT -- Justin Smith, Edison
> UT -- Kirby Long, Yorktown

Most of those 2004 TJ names sound kind of Anglo. Even the Wong kid had an Anglo first name. Never going to see that again. Now it's all Indian and Chinese names like Bedpan Superramen and Zhingzhang Xu.

Posted by: Basketball ()
Date: December 06, 2014 03:22PM

That is not true at all, and only applies to the varsity team. The freshen basketball team kicked ass and went 8-8 an jv did not do too bad either. Only varsity because of injuries.

Re: Slow Death of TJ Football & Basketball
Posted by: Fat Albert ()
Date: December 06, 2014 09:31PM

Hands down TJ...study more; don't play ball

Posted by: bawlinz ()
Date: December 07, 2014 11:25PM

The logic of this post: "If you're not good at something, don't try to do it"

Does this mean that all of those football players at 6A schools such as centreville with a 2.2 GPA stop attending school and stop caring about it, just because they are stupid? Why should the county fund these students that seem to not give a crap about school? Same argument, let these kids do what they want.

Posted by: droozedooze ()
Date: December 07, 2014 11:27PM

what an oozing post by bawlinz

Posted by: A-DCProf ()
Date: December 08, 2014 02:28PM

bawlinz Wrote:
> The logic of this post: "If you're not good at
> something, don't try to do it"
>
> Does this mean that all of those football players
> at 6A schools such as centreville with a 2.2 GPA
> stop attending school and stop caring about it,
> just because they are stupid? Why should the
> county fund these students that seem to not give a
> crap about school? Same argument, let these kids
> do what they want.

No doubt...Do you really think they care? Those kids are on a one-way street to Ivy League schools or equivalent, 6 figure salaries at age 22, and the good life.

Posted by: oozeMaster ()
Date: December 08, 2014 09:14PM

Gooooooooooooooo Colonialsss
Attachments:
989856_637988639653465_953737785_o.jpg

Posted by: TJ Office Drone ()
Date: December 08, 2014 10:01PM

A-DCProf Wrote:
> bawlinz Wrote:
> -----
> > The logic of this post: "If you're not good at
> > something, don't try to do it"
> >
> > Does this mean that all of those football
> players
> > at 6A schools such as centreville with a 2.2
> GPA
> > stop attending school and stop caring about it,
> > just because they are stupid? Why should the
> > county fund these students that seem to not give
> a
> > crap about school? Same argument, let these
> kids
> > do what they want.
>
> No doubt...Do you really think they care? Those
> kids are on a one-way street to Ivy League schools
> or equivalent, 6 figure salaries at age 22, and
> the good life.

Uh, no. Most are headed to UVA, William & Mary and Virginia Tech, and eventually desk jobs taking instructions from more creative leaders who had a prior life.

Posted by: Playersgottaplay ()
Date: December 09, 2014 05:48PM

The logic of this post: "If you're not good at something, don't try to do it"

Does this mean that all of those football players at 6A schools such as centreville with a 2.2 GPA stop attending school and stop caring about it, just because they are stupid? Why should the county fund these students that seem to not give a crap about school? Same argument, let these kids do what they want.

EXACTLY...let um play losers. I know a few real good girl athletes at TJ, and they are great teammates on other league teams. Whats the beef? Get a life.

Posted by: Coach Snark ()
Date: December 10, 2014 05:56PM

TJ basketball is off to 0-4 start, right on the heels of 0-10 football season. Ouch.

Posted by: gill ()
Date: December 10, 2014 08:12PM

Why play football when they are earning a lot more than non football playaers

Posted by: Playuh ()
Date: December 10, 2014 09:54PM

Because they Can and America is a great country where you can have it all. Also, dont we want these folks to asdimilate into our culture rather than try and get us to play stupid European and third world games like soccer? I for one am glad they are trying to do things OUR way, and play REAL football. Even when losing! USA, USA!

Posted by: Last Night's Final ()
Date: December 11, 2014 02:43AM

Jefferson 50, Annandale 45

Discuss.

Posted by: Einstien ()
Date: December 11, 2014 06:30AM

this is not football dumbass

Posted by: NR ()
Date: December 11, 2014 10:27PM

Good win for them. Annandale will beat some people this year.

Posted by: Tjdefender ()
Date: December 12, 2014 06:13PM

Yeah, but apparently NOT Jefferson!

Posted by: TJ #28 ()
Date: December 14, 2014 10:16PM

Yes, even though my team is not good at football I cherish the opportunity to play. No matter how much money you make, you can't buy things like the feeling you get when you run out into you home stadium in the lights with the band playing and you fans cheering for you; you can't buy the feeling of making a big tackle or a big run; and you definitely cant buy the feeling of hearing someone get mad because a nerd beat them on a play.

Threads like this are right on par with things we hear from fans when we walk into opposing stadium, things we see on twitter before a game, and the things we hear from other players on the field. Keep it coming, we take it in stride and I know my guys are working every day to get better for the next season

Date: December 14, 2014 10:23PM

Win or lose, football is fun.

Posted by: YouGoGirl ()
Date: December 15, 2014 07:32PM

If that kid number 28 really plays football more power to him. To inspire him more I'd recommend he watch the movie Camelot...especially that scene at the very end where the King Arthur tells the kid to RUN!!

But I better not tell him to watch that movie because if he does some FFU troll will accuse him of being gay. But then again maybe not because the chicks in that movie were hot and slutty. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, keep playing football kid, even if you only make one good play a game, better than not having played at all. And it just might help you get chicks!

Date: December 15, 2014 07:44PM

Number 28, Remember the Titans star Cheryl Yoast was a cheerleader, and homecoming Queen for TJ. Famous Alumni for TJ, deceased though. I don't know why this isn't mentioned at the end of the movie.

Posted by: Bill Cosby ()
Date: December 15, 2014 08:22PM

I dont remember her # but I know her position...TJ himself impregnated his slave girl when they played ball together. I prefer to drug my women first so they don't put up any struggle.

Posted by: Tjdefender ()
Date: December 15, 2014 08:23PM

What? Who the hell is Sheryl Yost and what does Titans have to do with this?

Posted by: teammate ()
Date: December 15, 2014 09:41PM

#28 sure as hell plays football and i respect him more than many other players in the region. hes one of the hardest workers on the team and was willing to stick his neck out for the sake of our team. players who play like this, even with no ho pe of victory are the ones we should respect the most. to hell with the record. tj football is a program that has no pipeline, yet still manages to field a legitimate team that works harder than many others even as the cards are stacked against us.

Posted by: TJ #28 ()
Date: December 15, 2014 09:51PM

playing football at TJ does not get you any girls. My girlfriend doesn't really care for it, she still came to all my games though. Sadly though this is my senior year, so no more football for me unless I somehow end up on a sprint team or a practice squad somewhere in college.

Date: December 15, 2014 10:03PM

There is always flag football number 28 Flag football sounds gay after tackle ball, you can still hit and block then you gotta pull a flag, if you play in ffx co you might've played against some of these guys.

Posted by: GitSome ()
Date: December 16, 2014 09:02PM

Number 28...girls at TJ are too smart and together. Wait til you get to college!

Posted by: Teej ()
Date: January 02, 2015 02:11AM

false, only about 80-90 of 480 go to those schools (bottom of the class). Good try though!

TJ Office Drone Wrote:
> A-DCProf Wrote:
> -----
> > bawlinz Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The logic of this post: "If you're not good
> at
> > > something, don't try to do it"
> > >
> > > Does this mean that all of those football
> > players
> > > at 6A schools such as centreville with a 2.2
> > GPA
> > > stop attending school and stop caring about
> it,
> > > just because they are stupid? Why should the
> > > county fund these students that seem to not
> give
> > a
> > > crap about school? Same argument, let these
> > kids
> > > do what they want.
> >
> > No doubt...Do you really think they care?
> Those
> > kids are on a one-way street to Ivy League
> schools
> > or equivalent, 6 figure salaries at age 22, and
> > the good life.
>
> Uh, no. Most are headed to UVA, William & Mary
> and Virginia Tech, and eventually desk jobs taking
> instructions from more creative leaders who had a
> prior life.

Posted by: Tech-Bound ()
Date: January 02, 2015 08:00PM

More like 140 last year. You were only off by about 75%.

http://issuu.com/tjtoday/docs/2014_tjtoday_senior_issue

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.