HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Northern Virginia Loses Political Clout
Posted by: Virginia Loses Political Clout ()
Date: November 09, 2014 08:56AM

Northern Virginia's most powerful member of Congress: Barbara Comstock. Of course she will fight for Federal workers like Frank Wolf did, but she is still just a freshman.

Gerry Connolly hoped that being a Dem would at least get him an invite to visit the White House. But he's been told to stop bothering the White House staff.

Don Beyer can't even get a good parking space on Capital Hill for his Volvo.

It's going to be a long two years as Congress tries to fix Obama's messes, with our delegation mostly sitting on the sidelines.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/with-new-congress-dc-region-is-losing-clout/2014/11/08/6ac8918e-606b-11e4-9f3a-7e28799e0549_story.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Northern Virginia Loses Political Clout
Posted by: Jana ()
Date: November 09, 2014 09:00AM

The Post only endorsed Democrats so they got what they wished for. Now they are bemoaning the lack of clout said Democrats will have. The word schadenfreude works well here.

Posted by: Nelson M. ()
Date: November 09, 2014 05:38PM

2510825375_176f1608a0.jpg

Posted by: UnE3b ()
Date: November 09, 2014 09:37PM

follow the money, albeit fake it is spent the same

naacp and obama run allot of DC

DC is where the money factory is (bit/coins, no but so what), and texas only prints $1 bills (i wrote them, told them to start printing $100s)

blacks (and mexicans) are at the top (presidents, CEOs) of the TREASURY and the money factory, (probably the gao too, gov review of spending, and gov "aquisition" (who gets free "work laptops", etc)), and only recently a few snowflakes were installed to cover over that fact. until 20012 they were. (same mobsters still there). fairly whites controlled it before that, buch much of DC was on crack: and gave them food stamps and unemployment checks. which obama isn't doing today despite having more cash to hand out. not a dime (me, not mexicans - he shovels money at them).

they didn't build the money factory: but they sure know how to heat it up and run it hard: 9x harder than busch/clinton ran it

it's not about reputation or respect

it's: people accept the bills, none are reported as illegal serials, and as long as that is true: DC retains control

that part of their game is that simple

what else? well italy was tits up on auto, borred money from chrystler (who borrowed from usa tax payer 3x). italy made new ferrari, selling to overpaid obama gov workers, and obama is letting them also claim they own chrystler they got the loan from !

why? then italy ISO looks the other way to obama's 9x the money printing. that's why. it's that bribe. there are many.

mexico? wants overthrow and total control of usa and maraud it, to flood the border and take control of each town job by job

obama lets them. mexico doesn't care if obama's debt is 9x higher.

china. material and patens from usa (in part) (some imports usa owned others china owned). they pin their yen at 1/8 the USD (busch threatened nuclear attack if they kept pinning it so high while stealing software: specifically microsoft wares - but china kept doing it? ...)

so ships go to CA where asian mayors wait. these california ports (big ones) are built by asia not usa, didn't even get jobs on that. californians get a big deal pushing imports east all the way to DC, california has plenty of bribe money. DC / gov takes stuff off the train puts nothing back on. signs debt loans prints money to "buy these from store" (at 15x the pay, a fed worker can get tickets, pay, and still insure they get the store contents and can keep you out of the stores). also asians in DC are doing bad federal accounting. ie, i go in soc security office: all asians waiting. full. weird? or planned. fed money goes missing (hundreds of millions, to asian tigers overseas, who try to close usa factories. no doubt).

so china happily looks other way while usa newly prints 9x the cash

obama happily chooses winners (mostly blacks and hispanics and backstabbing whites), makes 1/2 or more of the USA gov workers who have to attack the other half to "protect the public purse"

-------------------------------------
so that's why i call on texas to print me some, print them some, and ignore obama, quietly don't fight but ignore his bills

and just go that way, with america building factories not ital germany japan et al, ISO

Posted by: Nku3v ()
Date: November 09, 2014 09:40PM

now they wont' even give me a peice of paper to "be authorized to drive without being assaulted by police"

they wont' even let me pay (ie, not even 2x the going rate) to buy it

they want: $1000 for a $35 renewal. if i give it? they'll spend $500 insuring they buy a camera to legally harass me some other way, and the other $500 at the fucking beach: i'm still screwed

best? i sue and don't give them a damn thing. all they did is take and falsely prosecute

i have nothing to do but see them flipped upside down on investment like they did me using my f'ing money to do it to me

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.