HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
707-666-9651 quit calling me!!
Posted by: George Glass ()
Date: October 28, 2014 12:21PM

I have gotten many threatening phone calls on our land line from a man claiming to be Steve Martin. He has a heavy Indian accent. He claims he either represents the State Treasury Department or he works with him. I have to call him or he is going to come get me. I'm not that big. I don't have massive upper body strength like HHH or Brett Davenport. I do own a Mini 14, but that is all. Should I buy a handgun? I have also received many calls from 707-737-5300, but they haven't threatening me with violence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 707-666-9651 quit calling me!!
Posted by: old scam ()
Date: October 28, 2014 12:47PM

This is an old scam. Google Kirit Patel. He's locked up, so this is probably a copycat crime.

Many Google Voice numbers have a (707) area code. Look into that, Google will pull the plug if the facility is being abused.

Posted by: fix your puter ()
Date: October 28, 2014 01:07PM

Tell him you're Richard Pryor and he still owes you money for a guest appearance on the Tonight Show.

Posted by: Jeff Watson ()
Date: October 28, 2014 01:27PM

I have read on many websites that this Steve Martin character has used several different phone numbers all over the United States. Watch out for this guy!! Use some discernment when dealing with these fools.

(707)666-9651

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.