HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How long until all the burrito making jobs and lawn mowing jobs are gone in fairfax are the spics go back home?
Posted by: Long time resident ()
Date: September 17, 2014 12:56PM

There are only so many jobs. Or do the browns just get government help at that point?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How long until all the burrito making jobs and lawn mowing jobs are gone in fairfax are the spics go back home?
Posted by: Here for good stealing yer jerb ()
Date: September 17, 2014 03:21PM

Long time resident Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are only so many jobs. Or do the browns
> just get government help at that point?

We're here for good, get used to it. Give or take 20 years and you will most likely have half-Hispanic grand kids after your own spawn get down on some Latino genitals.

Re: How long until all the burrito making jobs and lawn mowing jobs are gone in fairfax are the spics go back home?
Posted by: Middle class jobs ()
Date: September 17, 2014 03:31PM

Their kids will go to scool and get middle class jobs, teachers, police, lawyers, etc.

Posted by: Sonny Drysdale ()
Date: September 17, 2014 04:58PM

I think English is the op's second language.

Posted by: jGucy ()
Date: September 17, 2014 05:17PM

Middle class jobs Wrote:
> Their kids will go to scool and get middle class
> jobs, teachers, police, lawyers, etc.

Wrong, spics dont value education. Their genes dont let them think past 1 week.

OP to answer your middle class question- It will end when Assholes like yourself stop looking for cheap labor. You are the problem by getting you 1/2 acre lawn mowed for 40 bucks and constant home upgrades at rock bottom prices from unlicensed non-English speaking dirt bags off craigslist.

Posted by: FjJYT ()
Date: September 17, 2014 06:32PM

Some of the biggest scammers in Fairfax County are English-speakin "licensed" contractors.

I'll take my guys from 7-11, working under my direction, any day of the week.

Posted by: Harold T. Homeowner ()
Date: September 17, 2014 06:41PM

Sorry to all you dumbass high school dropouts - I'm not paying your fatass $200/hr to cut my lawn. The illegals are happy to work hard for pay, unlike the lazy, entitled Obama worshipping Libs.

Posted by: Winners... ()
Date: September 17, 2014 07:46PM

The good stuff...
Attachments:
lawn-mowed.jpg
obama_winner.jpg

Posted by: La Razatardz ()
Date: September 17, 2014 07:49PM

The jobs will disappear, but they won't.

Posted by: DL6PM70 ()
Date: September 17, 2014 08:17PM

Harold T. Homeowner Wrote:
> Sorry to all you dumbass high school dropouts -
> I'm not paying your fatass $200/hr to cut my lawn.
> The illegals are happy to work hard for pay,
> unlike the lazy, entitled Obama worshipping Libs.

The Republican-leaning poor are more likely to use, and complain about, government entitlements. These same whiners wouldn't last a day doing the shit jobs (for shit pay) that illegals do that keep every piece of produce in the grocery store from skyrocketing.

Posted by: tPb7c ()
Date: September 17, 2014 08:55PM

DL6PM70 Wrote:
that illegals do that
> keep every piece of produce in the grocery store
> from skyrocketing.

Bull shit, farming is almost completely mechanized. There are very few crops you need a spic to hand pick these days ding dong. Wetbacks lettuce picking days are numbered thanks to Ramsay Highlander new harvester. Once a engineering company figures out how to pull oranges off a tree taco benders will no longer play a part in agriculture besides pulling asparagus and a few other less desirable vegetables.

Posted by: Reconquista ()
Date: September 17, 2014 09:15PM

Why can't we fucking storm Central America, take all their dumbass jobs at slave wages lower than their own, crash their economy to hell, usurp their retarded conquistador class, then fucking rise up and rule the world from it. Fucking Spartacus that shit, which no Honduran would do in America because it requires skills beyond being a willing slave. You drop a soccer ball amongst them while they are working and these "hard workers" will follow the ball of discord and burst into an impromptu soccer game. I've witnessed this industriousness at a car wash shop first hand. If white people did that noone would find it endearing.

Posted by: Lazy teaparty ()
Date: September 17, 2014 11:28PM

Typical do-nothing tea party losers getting off their mobile scooters to conquer anything besides their fridge is laughable.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.