HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Keene Mill ES Threat Announcement by Principal
Posted by: Keene Mill ES ()
Date: May 17, 2013 03:28PM

FYI

A message from KEENE MILL ES

Dear Families,

FCPS Safety and Security has alerted schools in our area that police investigated an alleged threat to school safety discovered on a social media site. No evidence to make any charges was found.

Nevertheless, we have taken the following precautions to ensure the safety of all our students:

Police are providing surveillance within our community. You may see a police car or an FCPS School Security vehicle parked on school property. This should not alarm you. Rather, this is to provide a sense of protection. Extra staff members have been deployed on school property and on adjacent property during school opening and closing. Teachers and staff members have been fully briefed on the alleged incident, and we have reviewed safety precautions with all staff and students.

As always, we are concerned about the safety of our children and want to work with you to ensure their safety as they travel to and from school. We encourage all families to take precautions and to review general safety guidelines with your children.

General safety guidelines include:

Children should go directly home, or to their child-care provider, from school.
Young children should be accompanied by adults or responsible older children, particularly if they walk to and from school.
Children should never talk to strangers.
Children should never take gifts, candy, etc. from strangers.
Children should never enter a stranger's car or accompany a stranger for any reason.
Children should be reminded that they should always talk to you about any incident that makes them feel uncomfortable.
We know you all want a safe environment for your children and for all the children in our community. You can help create that environment by teaching your children about safety, by being alert to strangers in your neighborhood, and by reporting suspicious behavior to the police. If we learn more regarding this situation, please be assured that the school will pass along any further information that will be helpful to you.

Please do not hesitate to call me at (703) 644-4700 or to email me at RCMiller@fcps.edu if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Renee C. Miller

Principal

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Keene Mill ES Threat Announcement by Principal
Posted by: wicked witch ()
Date: May 17, 2013 03:37PM

goodness, the "Queen of Mean" landed at this school????

Renee Miller is awful.

Posted by: Dagwood ()
Date: May 17, 2013 03:40PM

Not as bad as those trolls at Dogwood.

Posted by: Melina ()
Date: May 17, 2013 10:58PM

Really? I thought Rene Miller is a nice, considerate and reasonable person.
What experience made you think she is awful?

BTW, I came here while I googled to find out more information what the school threat today was about. Any information ?

Posted by: Linda ()
Date: September 11, 2014 10:56AM

She is a horrible principal. She does not care about students, teachers or parents. She cares only about her power. She is obsessed with power, testing and image.

Posted by: I call BS ()
Date: September 11, 2014 12:19PM

I checked the FCPS website and nothing has been reported.

Posted by: 4t6ky ()
Date: September 12, 2014 03:44PM

wicked witch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> goodness, the "Queen of Mean" landed at this
> school????
>
> Renee Miller is awful.

is she single ?
Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: TmMt7 ()
Date: September 12, 2014 03:45PM

um bullova gov has another relative who needs to be a rich cop. please make a cover story so that this guy can smmooze around the school all day

thank you,

cock sucking democrat

Posted by: XnXXF ()
Date: September 12, 2014 03:45PM

> is she single ?

that's a playboy pendant i think - shouldn't matter

Posted by: GMPYF ()
Date: September 12, 2014 03:49PM

finding women in fairfax that are frustrated and angry because they can't find a real man in fairfax is EASY

finding women in fairfax having employment for real men (not hiring illegals and having their fingers in gov cover ups): not easy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.