HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
what going on at the mental health center at inova/
Posted by: idunno ()
Date: September 05, 2014 07:37PM

I just drove by ffx inova hospital and there were four cop cars some reaching for weapons

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: what going on at the mental health center at inova/
Posted by: kknM9 ()
Date: September 06, 2014 12:48PM

well, for one thing i'm a victim, ...

they take prisoners there for "involuntary health screening" then bill them, guilty or innocent, for forced medical care. like facists do.

when fx co gov arrests you politically and holds you weeks without a trial , they take you to the hospital for un-necessary treatment

then the hospital, though you didn't ask for any medical care and fx co ordered it, bill you

infact the hospital lied like shit they didn't test for much ... i have a serious untreated problem they FUCKING LIED

Posted by: dcXDM ()
Date: September 06, 2014 12:51PM

while i was illegally politically held they intently made the medical problem worse against objections and warnings. infact others were complaining of the same thing.

i have an abusive family who are actually worse, runnign a food war on me, trying to kill me

-----------------
however it just gives me reason to go on knowing i have a chance to make these people pay for their crap

Posted by: abc1234 ()
Date: September 06, 2014 01:02PM

All i wanted to do was get the principal to call the police about a dancing man at my kid's school.....

Posted by: NcEmh ()
Date: September 08, 2014 10:29AM

idunno Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just drove by ffx inova hospital and there were
> four cop cars some reaching for weapons

bullova gov hired a bunch of DC and illegals to run the place

i saw them torture a southern girl until she was screaming, banging on the solitary room door, to get out: DAILY

she claimed they kept rooming her with a nigger who was poking her with needles daily. that same person i talked to, seemed to be there on charges? had no mental "disorder"

she was just out of HS - i saw her crying on floor saying she had had a great boyfriend and didn't understand why she was in the facility

eventually due to daily torture from fucking foreigners and niggers, the girl cracked and started a fight. i'm sure they told her she'd go to prison if she did

i'm unsure if they put her in prison or not. but she started throwing punches when taunted. she didn't take any shit from them

and that's just what i'd like to see, personally

Posted by: damnskippy ()
Date: September 08, 2014 04:18PM

Sounds like some CRAZY stuff going on at the mental health center.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: September 08, 2014 04:35PM

I thought this was going to be about the decline in care at NoVa.

Posted by: eLyYD ()
Date: September 09, 2014 11:46AM

they treat the patients like animals

have strict mealtimes and angrily refuse to feed patients who are late. remember they do this to patients who have real mental diability and are helpless.

there is a "rec center" but they are not free to use it

daily life for them i imagine is like a wet noodle. they are continualy brow beaten and subjugated - "treated" and forced on drugs if they do not agree with staff

--------------------
wreckless

Posted by: TVcpp ()
Date: September 09, 2014 11:53AM

don't forget bullova gov hired mostly foreigners and DC workers, anyoen but fx workers - who bully the patients

i believe they are using the drug counter to steal drugs

and i KNOW FOR A FACT they prescribe heavily to everyone who comes in - amazing that %100 of their "patients" (no one, or very few, are there voluntarily, no trial for seizure either)

really? or maybe it's government drug fraud. ah. i bet that's it.

i didn't have diabetes until after i was in that place and they were continually using gangs of foriengers to force inject me with, stuff that looked exactly like radiator fluid. or rather my condition suddently got far worse.

Posted by: MjD7N ()
Date: September 09, 2014 11:56AM

i was not shitting white or having such problems until after their "medical treatment"

(treatment? all they do boss around insuring every day is a facist day like a wet noodle, force inject, and take blood pressure, and tell patients to fuck off if they have medical concerns: that's the fucking truth of that place. it's a facist facility used for political "arm bending")

Posted by: TjeK7 ()
Date: September 09, 2014 11:57AM

i'm pretty sure the facility hires more outsiders (illegals, DC residents, etc) than it has patients

more staff than patients

Posted by: 9nXGW ()
Date: September 09, 2014 11:58AM

the doctors are fucking from south ameria and lie like crap to keep the patients there longer

it makes the patients furious. i saw it many times.

Posted by: GvGyL ()
Date: September 09, 2014 12:15PM

i met a few people being held who claimed the county stole allot of money from them just before forcing them into the facility

they had criminals being held before trial in with truly disabled, endangering them

the patients i saw had a day like a wet noodle, little to do, were herded around and brow-beaten by staff (ie, cannot go get a book: off limits most of day)

i have to believe some patients had GI problems not psych problems, which was mis-diagnosed. the facility forces psych meds, too much, on everyone to make them zombies - intently. (depression is a maladay often caused by poisoning by others or household chemicals: or GI problems). obviously these patients in that facility, without medical care (except blood pressure - they keep billing as lab tests - full of shit foriegners). i imagine some have GI problems they later die from

Posted by: Cnwcb ()
Date: September 09, 2014 12:17PM

many wanted to leave some try escape (low security, sometimes successful)

however if caught they are sent to prison.

it's not a "medical facility". they'll shoot you if they have to, to insure you remain "one of their loyal subjects"

that is no joke. they do it.

Posted by: RdFox ()
Date: September 09, 2014 02:26PM

This all sounds true given that our tyrannical government, especially the president, lies to us every day.

Your comments are falling on deaf ears as far as our leaders and government officials are concerned.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of the NWO George H. W. Bush sold our country into calling the Constitution and Bill of Rights the law of the jungle.

We are ruled by a one party system not governed. Things are going to get much worse.

Put your faith in Jesus Christ- because your ass belongs to the state!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.