HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Need 3 workers tomorrow!
Posted by: Big John ()
Date: August 03, 2014 10:34PM

Refurbishing multi million dollar home in Georgetown. Meet me at Ravensworth 7-11 at 6:00 am. 25 dollars an hour. I will have my white van along with my buddy Jim in his blue van. I anticipate this to be a 3 week project.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need 3 workers tomorrow!
Posted by: hablo especially ()
Date: August 03, 2014 10:44PM

Sounds legit

Re: Need 3 workers tomorrow!
Posted by: v6ppt ()
Date: August 03, 2014 11:03PM

liar

i looked for those. a skilled worker today building 4-car garage mcmansions is offered

MINIMUM WAGE - use your own tools - too bad gas is so expensive it's higher than your rent to drive to MD

the local ones closer ? never seen an ad for it. it's rigged as far as i'm concerned - or at least alsmost wholey rigged

(ie, unlike the skilled laborers of 1980's, who actually got paid and had respect)

by fucking gov worker home builders. if not that - then it's fx co bullova padding her illegals with cash to build condo and luxury homes in south fairfax

--------------------
nice try

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.