HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
UPDATED: Guns, cash, heroin seized; 68 arrested in 'Operation Dragon Slayer’
Posted by: The Neighborhood Watch! ()
Date: June 30, 2014 02:24PM

UPDATED: Guns, cash, heroin seized; 68 arrested in 'Operation Dragon Slayer’
http://www.insidenova.com/headlines/updated-guns-cash-heroin-seized-arrested-in-operation-dragon-slayer/article_755f0382-0065-11e4-affe-001a4bcf887a.html

“Operation Dragon Slayer,” a multi-jurisdiction drug sting targeting street level heroin and prescription dealers in Prince William County, ended last week with 19 search warrants, 86 arrest warrants and hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash, guns and drugs seized.

The bust, carried out between June 24 and June 26 in Prince William, Fairfax, Stafford, Manassas and Manassas Park, was the second phase of “Operation Blue Dragon,” a November 2013 bust that ended in 40 arrests.

“Dragon” is a street name for heroin, and most of the pills circulating in the region were blue, which is where “Blue Dragon” got it’s name, said Prince William police spokesman Jonathan Perok.

“Blue Dragon” focused on heroin and prescription drug users. In “Operation Dragon Slayer,” authorities targeted the dealers, he said.

In all, police arrested 68 people last week as part of the sting. Eighteen are still wanted.
•Click here for a list of arrests and charges

Detectives from the Prince William County-Manassas City-Manassas Park Narcotics Task Force began the operation in April, police said in a news release.

As part of the investigation,police searched homes in the 9200 block of Douglas Street in Manassas, the 14800 block of Emberdale Drive in Dale City, the 1300 block of Bayside Avenue in Woodbridge, the 7500 block of Gales Court in Manassas, the 4600 block of Central Park Drive in Dale City, the 15300 block of Inlet Place in Dumfries, the 900 block of Wingfield Road in Woodbridge, the 13700 block of Joyce Road in Woodbridge, the 2900 block of Fox Lair Drive in Woodbridge, the 4100 block of Hoffman Drive in Dale City, the 2900 block of Buell Court in Dumfries, the 16900 block of Jed Forrest Lane in Woodbridge, Maryanne Avenue in Stafford, the 2000 block of Youngs Drive in Haymarket, the 9200 block of Taney Road in Manassas, the 3900 block of Laurel Street in Dumfries, the 18500 block of Triangle Street in Triangle and the 3100 block of Oakmont Avenue in Triangle.

During the searches, authorities seized more than $100,000, heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, marijuana, prescription medications, evidence of drug distribution, drug paraphernalia, and firearms including handguns, shotguns and rifles.

Those arrested in both stings were also offered education about drug distribution, and resources from the Prince William County Community Services Board and the police chaplain unit “to educate the individual on substance abuse” and “information about how to receive help,” police said in the news release.

Police said they want to remind people to secure their prescription medications in their homes and follow doctor’s recommendations when using any prescribed medicines.

If you have prescription medicine you no longer need, contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice on how to dispose of it or contact the Drug Enforcement Administration’s National Take-Back Initiative at 1-800-882-9539.
Attachments:
53b19be6d0e27_image.jpg
53b19bee65528_image.jpg
53b19be076797_image.jpg
53b19bda4d1d9_image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: UPDATED: Guns, cash, heroin seized; 68 arrested in 'Operation Dragon Slayer’
Posted by: Gxc3P ()
Date: June 30, 2014 02:28PM

Although I am happy about these crackdowns, I can't help but think of the timing of this, during the recent SCOTUS decision against warrant-less cell phone searches.

Re: UPDATED: Guns, cash, heroin seized; 68 arrested in 'Operation Dragon Slayer’
Posted by: Operation Dragon Slayer - mugs ()
Date: June 30, 2014 02:29PM

Posted by: FcckC ()
Date: June 30, 2014 02:39PM

Man, look at those rolls of cash!

Posted by: DNC Chair ()
Date: June 30, 2014 02:49PM

There goes a whole lot of votes for the next round of leftwing politicians. We must give voting rights to felons and undocumented immigrants NOW!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: June 30, 2014 02:58PM

Operation Dragon Slayer? Are they letting a 10 year old name their operations?

Posted by: cvxxxxxxxxxx ()
Date: June 30, 2014 03:02PM

wow

53b1852ed20d8.image.jpg

"Erin Kathleen Bragg, 35, of Springfield, is wanted for distribution of a schedule I or II narcotic."

Posted by: kDHKJ ()
Date: June 30, 2014 03:21PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Operation Dragon Slayer? Are they letting a 10
> year old name their operations?

Hhahahahhahaha +10

Posted by: Top 10 of Mugshots? ()
Date: July 01, 2014 06:40AM

Ahahahahha! A good portion of these people are white.

Joshua Leon Bachar, 35, of Fredericksburg, is wanted for distribution of a schedule I or II narcotic.
Attachments:
53b1842d632be_image.jpg

Posted by: NPnGJ ()
Date: July 01, 2014 06:51AM

Bump- these are just the users, 100g is all they got?

Posted by: FTEkF ()
Date: July 01, 2014 07:00AM

NPnGJ Wrote:
> Bump- these are just the users, 100g is all they
> got?

Small pickings this time. This was part 2 from Operation: Blue Dragon

see thread here: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/1362015/1401572.html#msg-1401572

Posted by: 6EUPP ()
Date: July 02, 2014 09:36AM

these were street level users/dealers. all i see are dialated pupils. which means they are high while pics were taken. most of these people were charged with possession .. maybe half sold or had enough to have intent to sell. the other half have an addiction... yet all blurred as 68-86 dealers off street is not an accurate statement. .. good to get dealers but why smear the truth. a lot of police work to gather a few hundred grand?? there are plenty of single people in this county doing bigger than that a week. believe that

Posted by: Concerned Citizen ()
Date: July 02, 2014 09:37AM

I knew there was crime and drugs in this area but this is just way too close for comfort. So happy that my home is now on the market and I am getting out of here. Kudos to the police department and the other agencies! Now, cut off the head of the supplier and you will really have something; figuratively speaking, of course. I had no idea, 7 years ago, this type of stuff was here. Truth be told, it probably wasn't nearly this bad 7 years ago either. Get it cleaned up. I hear all kinds of negative comment about Woodbridge now.

Posted by: Long time resident ()
Date: July 02, 2014 09:37AM

And as a life long 41 year old pwc resident i can tell you the west end of county had very little problems til they sold the farms and built gated communities. way to go. yet they are the parents at the local schools thinking they are so perfect.little do they know their precious perfect kids are banging dope in their veins. makes me sick. ... i have one comment. id like to know who told on who to get the busts. thats all it is. break em down get em crying to where they forget they have the right to remain silent. these arent the "suppliers". half are simply users. only 100g total. i stand corrected on my comment yesterday. quick get the news crews on the way we locked up a bunch of addicts. ..had a det tell me one time "im not in the business of rehab im in the business of putting people in jail" news flash-if it was your kid u wouldnt be talking like that det e....you cannot treat an addiction by throwing all of em in jail. or by plastering their pics and charges all over media and high fiven each other. too much hype for quite frankly very little yield. drugs are everywhere my friend. i guarantee u know someone who needs help. u just dont know it./ keepin it real up on the hill

Posted by: J3bCv ()
Date: July 03, 2014 01:04AM

Top 10 of Mugshots? Wrote:
> Ahahahahha! A good portion of these people are
> white.
>
> Joshua Leon Bachar, 35, of Fredericksburg, is
> wanted for distribution of a schedule I or II
> narcotic.

looks like jim morrison doesn't it ?

Posted by: ewtxC ()
Date: July 03, 2014 01:05AM

you can't seize all that cash from a good looking woman

! she may have made that fair and square hooking !

Posted by: eWmbC ()
Date: July 03, 2014 01:09AM

"i am not going to waste your time preaching"

pfff. dreamer. pay attention !

NY NY charges %50 taxes. HALF your paycheck. they are raising poor taxes and targeting private businesses for closure, "how gov wins"

the rich are current claiming a "COMMERCIAL ZONE" (note china has some)

NO TAXES "in the zone". the rich in NY NY stopped payed tax and are giving us the middle finger.

------------------------
i'd of course like a head on a plate for that

Posted by: K4xTy ()
Date: July 07, 2014 11:27AM

I'm curious to see more about operations geared at catching the suppliers.

Posted by: Debbie fair ()
Date: July 26, 2014 12:58AM

I would like to know how u can want one person in a house n not the spouse???

Date: July 26, 2014 01:00AM

I love you Joshua Bachar, your mother will always be here for you!!!

Date: July 26, 2014 01:02AM

Not hardly does he look like Jim Morrison, u neon

Posted by: LOLOLOL ()
Date: July 26, 2014 04:50PM

One looks like an Oompa Loompa

Posted by: FNj3J ()
Date: July 26, 2014 05:18PM

Possession of schedule I or II is a felony. The cops now have a boatload of users to turn on suppliers and bargain down the charges and/or the sentence to time served and probation. The users will get help with their addiction either in the jail or through probation and the cops will get more info on the suppliers. Win/win.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.