HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Domestic dispute brings out Vienna police 4 times in 24 hours
Posted by: The Neighborhood Watch! ()
Date: June 20, 2014 08:09AM

Domestic dispute brings out Vienna police 4 times in 24 hours
http://www.insidenova.com/news/crime_police/fairfax/domestic-dispute-brings-out-vienna-police-times-in-hours/article_790fefaa-f093-11e3-84b1-0019bb2963f4.html

On May 31 at 7:27 p.m., police responded to Melody Lane, S.W., in Vienna, when a resident advised them her adult son and his boyfriend were in a physical altercation. When the mother attempted to break up the confrontation, she was inadvertently struck in the face by the boyfriend.

Vienna police spoke with the involved individuals, and suggested that they find separate accommodations for the evening to allow for a cooling-off period. The participants refused to leave, but told the officer they would cease their arguing.

Medical personnel responded to the incident, but the injured woman declined treatment.

Several hours later, the woman reported to police that her son had been destroying property and had been in another physical altercation with his boyfriend.

The responding officer instructed the boyfriend of warrant pursue, and the individual requested to be taken to the magistrate’s office to press charges. The magistrate declined to issue an assault charge, but did issue an emergency protective order against the woman’s son.

The officer attempted to issue the protective order, but the son already had left the house.

Several hours later, at around 2:54 a.m. on June 1, Vienna police responded to Melody Lane, S.W., for a report of a trespassing. Two officers searched the area and found an individual of matching the description of the person reported trespassing.

Upon speaking with the individual, police said they determined he was intoxicated. The suspect, a 27-year-old Vienna man, was arrested, charged with drunk in public and trespassing, and was held until sober.

At 3 p.m. that same day, a resident of the home called police to say the suspect was back in the home in violation of the protective order. The 27-year-old Vienna man was arrested for a second time that day, was transported to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center, and was held on a $2,000 bond.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Domestic dispute brings out Vienna police 4 times in 24 hours
Posted by: You bitch! ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:25AM

NEVER get in the middle of a drunk homo slap fight...

Posted by: YT ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:27AM

Only reason cops showed that many times was for the entertainment. You know that info got passed between the shifts.

Posted by: Survey says... ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:32AM

I bet it's the house on Melody Lane with the Prius in the driveway.

Posted by: domestic ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:33AM

"adult son and his boyfriend were in a physical altercation."

someone didn't want to be the bottom..or.. was the victim of the lie "I will only put the tip of the head in" and went ball deep first stroke..

Posted by: Balls Deep ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:36AM

^^^^

LOL

Posted by: Sordid ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:51AM

He wanted to break in the new mattress...

Posted by: Astroglide ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:57AM

Vienna's a hotbed of this kind of shit.

Posted by: Police notes ()
Date: June 20, 2014 09:59AM

I'm sorry...no, I'm not sorry, I meant to hit you, Mother! Stop controlling me!

Posted by: Window Dresser ()
Date: June 20, 2014 10:21AM

(Sniff), I'm going to the Vienna Inn, to be with my own kind...don't try to stop me!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.