HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
chamberlian's attorney claims FBI are CLUELESS
Posted by: I TOLD YOU SO ()
Date: June 08, 2014 02:22PM

* Raw video: Attorney Confronts FBI on "Green Fuzz"

“What’s the deal? Are there any dangerous substances in there?” Barlow asked in a thick New Zealand accent. “It just seemed to me, when I was looking at the complaint, the allegations in there didn’t seem to me that there was anything other than stuff you might find anywhere, any guy who likes playing with engines you know, computers or anything.”

Then Barlow started speaking about green fuzz.

“There didn’t seem to be any imaginable potential dangerous materials in any conceivable way,” Barlow said. “Green fuzz on the end of a battery? I’ve got that. Anywhere you have moisture and a battery, you’ve got green fuzz. Has that been tested yet? Why is it taking them that long to conduct the test?”

The “green fuzz” Barlow was referring to stems from the federal affidavit unsealed on Tuesday.

-----------------------
the case seems to rest on some "internet data" the FBI seems to have illegally seized

NOTE: state of FL. attorney has been caught falsify such data to get a "win" in court

the case alleges chamberlain bought poison "on black market" from seller in NY.

however they admit the seller was selling "shrooms" (street drug) on internet. and that chamberlain contacted the NY'er back and said the product he received was bogus.

that being the case there is no clear rule that says chamberlain "ordered" a particular item. he could have been expecting shrooms and complained the asshole in NY had sent him spices instead.

infact that's what's bound to happen on the internet (i've never heard of anyone stupid enough to order "illegal" drugs on the internet). one would be sure to order something "legal" and expect somethign illegal shipped , and one would most likely GET SPICES from an asshole NY'er.

however. the FBI allows such things as online gambling from over-seas to be in the usa.

and for all we know: the asshole NY'er IS the FBI in NY. what would you guess ?

another white boy set up for a take-down by the people he worked to pay the paychecks of !!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chamberlian's attorney claims FBI are CLUELESS
Posted by: kdnvH ()
Date: June 08, 2014 02:24PM

many articles are filled with black market and product sales talk

it's almost as if the whole story is an asshole obama fabrication begging people to get their money stolen FROM the services

Re: chamberlian's attorney claims FBI are CLUELESS
Posted by: Kmc6L ()
Date: June 08, 2014 03:16PM

Please explain Obama's involvement in this? Maybe you should get your medication from a reliable source. The delusions do not apear to be under control. Speak to Glenn Beck, he may be able to help or at least give you a shot at raping his father.

TeaTards

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.