HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
iso SBF
Posted by: MIdwest Man ()
Date: April 24, 2014 05:34PM

Hi Everyone,

New to the area and I'm hoping that you guys can tell me where I can meet black women. I have grown to love them and find them very attractive. I was told this area has a lot of well educated, pretty, and open minded (as far as dating men of different race) black women.

Thanks in advance!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: iso SBF
Posted by: Milford Lang ()
Date: April 24, 2014 05:48PM

attend a local mostly african-american church. That is where you will find them at least once a week. You might have to travel to DC or PG County Maryland. There are a lot of nice looking african-american women in this area I have noticed. Good luck

Posted by: don't laugh ()
Date: April 24, 2014 05:54PM

http://www.okcupid.com

Seriously. You don't have to post a picture, but you won't get very far if you don't.

Plus it is fun to look at the scary crazy ones.

Posted by: Midwest Man ()
Date: April 24, 2014 07:20PM

I like to meet them in real time and in person...I was hoping I could find info on like a place or area that they are usually found in abundance....I am not religious so the church suggestion will not work for me. I will be hanging out in DC this weekend so maybe I will find them at that time.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.